Little Cupid^^

Can't Stop Loving You

At Magazine’s Photoshoot (morning)

 

Nana: Booooooooo…………

Lizzy: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh….Lizzy shout because of shock.

 Nana: HAHHAHAHAHHAHA……………

Lizzy: Unnie……..aishhh….Lizzy rubbed her chest and pouted at the same time.

Nana: Sorry. Kkekekkekeke. Nana said while touched her stomach.

Nana: What are you murmured alone?? You looked so engrossed. Nana said and sit beside Lizzy.

Lizzy: I’m thinking something. Lizzy responsed coldly.

Nana: Yahh!!Unnie talking with you. Nana nudge Lizzy’s arm when Lizzy ignore Nana.

Lizzy: Unnie, why love is so hard?? Lizzy ignore Nana’s words and reply with a question.

Nana: Aisshhh….This kiddo yaa~~Nana bite her lower lip as she angry when Lizzy ignore her.

Nana: Huhh??Why you ask like that???Are you in love with someone??Nana moves her face near to Lizzy’s face.

Lizzy: I’m not, unnie.. Lizzy retreat a little bit.

Nana:………….

Nana: Appa..omma??

Lizzy nodded her head.

Lizzy: Appa love omma. Omma love appa. So, what the problem now??I don’t understand why they behave like that. I mean act like best friend only. The truth they love each other so much!!Waeee!!Waee!! Lizzy talking non-stop and trample the ground repeatedly.

Nana: Kkekekeke. Nana just giggling looked at Lizzy’s attitude.

Nana: You still kiddo. Of course you cannot understand that. Nana rubbed Lizzy’s hair.

Lizzy: I’m not unnie yaa~~Lizzy pouted and shook her head.

Nana:…….. I think appa love omma so much. That’s why appa make hard decision to let omma go find her own happiness. Appa treat omma like a best friend now. But I don’t think appa really let omma go based from her attitude toward omma. I can feel love is the air when she looked at omma. The love is different so much from love of bestie. Kkekeke.

Nana: They just have a misunderstanding. Nana said to Lizzy with a smile of mischievious.

Lizzy: Unnie, I want appa and omma to be a lover. Lizzy looked down.

Nana: Unnie too. Nana looked down.

Lizzy:………………….

Nana:……………………….

Nana: I GOT AN IDEA!!Said Nana suddenly.

Lizzy:What is it???Lizzy looked so excited and curious.

Nana: Come here. Nana waving to Lizzy to come near her.

Lizzy: Aaa….Ooo…Ok…Ok……Arasso unnie. Lizzy shook her head while Nana keep whispering to Lizzy’s ears.

 

 

In After School’s Van

 

Lizzy: Unnie, how ??Lizzy gestured her hand to Nana.

Nana: Done!!Nana showed thumb up signal to Lizzy and smiling.

Nana: You?? Nana asked in low voice of tone to Lizzy who sit at the back.

Lizzy: A’ing. Lizzy said and showed V-sign as signal that everything under control.

Nana: Good. Kekekekke.

 

 

At Some Place………(evening)

 

Kahi: Jungah……………..Kahi smiling.

Jungah: Unnie…Jungah also smile brightly.

Kahi: Where’s Nana and Lizzy??

Jungah: I thought they were with you, unnie. Jungah uttered.

Kahi: No, they’re not. Kahi shook their head.

Jungah: Unnie, I call Lizzy and unnie call Nana. Asked them where they are since the movie will start soon right? Jungah suggest to Kahi with a smile.

Kahi: Okies. Kahi smile back.

 

Both of them take out their phone and pressed and waiting.

 

Kahi: Aisshh..Where this kiddo??Kahi murmured alone.

Jungah: Why she did not answer??Busy??Jungah said in mind and glance at Kahi and smiling.

Kahi: Jungah, Nana did not answer my call. Lizzy??

Jungah: Same. Jungah answered.

Kahi: Aishh…This kiddos. Just wait until I got home. Kahi a little mad when they did not come as promised.

Jungah: Maybe they got something to settle?? Jungah try to calm her unnie.

Kahi: I don’t think so. If not why Nana asked me to watch movie with her and she not the type that…………………….Kahi paused her sentences.

Kahi: Something is fishy here.

Jungah: Huhh??What is it unnie?? Jungah clueless like a kid lost her mom.

Kahi: Hold on. Let me call check it.

…………………….

…………………………….

…………………………………….

…………………………………………..

 Kahi: Nana and Lizzy prank both of us. Kahi stated.

Jungah: Why??I don’t get it. Jungah responded.

Kahi: I don’t know why. Ask them later on. But I will revenge later. Kekkekke. Kahi laughing evil.

Jungah: Huhhh??Jungah wrinkled her eyebrows and pouted as she thinking.

Kahi: Kkekkeke. Kahi chuckling when she looked at Jungah.

Jungah: Waee??Something wrong with my face??Jungah asked and search for mirror to look her face.

Kahi: Yes. Kahi replied short.

Jungah: Really???Jungah in panic mode and she keep checking herself.

Kahi: Kkekekeekekke.

Kahi: Hey. Kahi grasped Jungah’s arm. Jungah startled and looked at Kahi’s face.

Kahi: Nothing wrong with your face. It’s just………… you are so beautiful and cute when you pouted. Kahi said bluntly.

Jungah: “…………….”. Jungah’s face turned to red as tomato. But she tried to cover it but it’s hard.

Kahi: Aa…I did…… not meeeeeean………………Kahi stuttered when she noticed Jungah’s face turned red.

Jungah: It’s ok. Jungah replied and looked somewhere else. The situation became awkward. Both of them in silent mode. Kahi rubbed her neck while Jungah looked down and play with her feet.

 

Kahi: What should we do with this?? Kahi asked after a while silence and show the 4 tickets to Jungah.

Jungah:………………………

Kahi: Ermm…Let’s just go home. Kahi said like that because she afraid that Jungah did not want to watch movie with her since Lizzy and Nana did not come as they promised.

Jungah: Unnie, let’s watch movie together. Please don’t waste the tickets. Jungah smiling to Kahi.

Kahi: Are you sure?? Kahi asked.

Jungah: Yeah. Jungah replied with smiling and leaning her head to one side and this made Kahi’s heart flutters and to avoid that Kahi……….

Kahi: Ok. Let’s me buy popcorn and drinks first.

 

 

In front of After School’s Dorm(night)

 

Kahi and Jungah just got back after finished watching movie at cinema. Right now, they discussed how to sweet revenge to Nana and Lizzy.

 Jungah: Unnie, do we really need to revenge to them?? Jungah asked worrisome.

Kahi: Of course. Kekekkekeke. They been so naughty these days.

Kahi: Don’t worry. I did not plan something so evil. Kahi said to Jungah as she see Jungah’s face show that she worry that Kahi might do something bad.

Jungah: Ok. Jungah smiling happy.

Kahi: I’m sure that Nana or Lizzy will pretend sick and give that as the reason they can’t go to watch movie with us.Kahi giggling.

Kahi: But of course I know they are pretend. Thanks to Youngie for telling me the truth. My beloved maknae!!Kekkekekeke.

Jungah: Youngie telling you what unnie??

Kahi: Ooo..nothing. Kekekke.

Kahi: I think that they still want us to be a lover. But I know it’s impossible to happen and they also need to know that. Kahi said in gloomy tone.

Jungah just glanced at Kahi. She really want hug Kahi right now. But something hold her not to do that.

Kahi: Forget it. We are bestie now!!Kkekekeke. Kahi try to change the mood.

Kahi: Jungah, when we entered the dorm unnie sure that they will ask many question to us. Ignore them!!Kkkekkekke. Let them die of curiousity. Kekkekke. Ok?? Kahi looked at Jungah.

Jungah: Unnie….You are so naughty!!KkEKKEKE.

 

 

In the dorm

 

Lizzy: Unnie…unnie…Appa and omma. I think they came back already!!Hurry up!!Lizzy shouted to Nana.

Nana: Arasso. Kekkeke. Nana lying on the sofa in living room with thick of blanket. They make a drama here. Nana will be a sick person while Lizzy will take good care of Nana as Kahi thought.

 

Krekkkk…krekkkkk………..The door opened and Kahi and Jungah entered the dorm while busy chatting together.

 

Kahi: Jungah, the movie was so fun, right!! Kahi smiling happy to Jungah.

Jungah: Yeah, unnie. I can’t stop laughing watching them.

Jungah: They are so cute!!The way they walk. Awww..so adorable. Kekkekeke

Nana: *pretend coughing.

Kahi: Unnie feel wanna hug them. Kekkeeke. Kahi ignored Nana and keep talking and walking to head to their room.

Lizzy: Omma…appa. Lizzy whined calling them.

Kahi and Jungah pretend not to hear Lizzy.

 

 

Lizzy: Unnie, are we invisible man??Lizzy asked as Kahi and Jungah already enter their room.

Lizzy: No…no…I mean invisible girls??Lizzy correct her words innocently.

Nana: No, we are not!!Nana denied it.

Nana: Aishhh, they ignore us!!How could them. Nana complained.

Lizzy: They really in love until can’t see us, unnie. Huhuhuhu.

Nana: Yeah..Kekekke. Luckily I have you, my dongsaeng!!Nana wrapped Lizzy’s neck.

Lizzy: Unnie, let’s eat dukbokki. Lizzy make puffy eyes to Nana.

Nana: Again??Even at night. Nana blinky her eyes shocked.

Lizzy: Hehhehhe. Lizzy nodded her head and pulled Nana’s hand and they walk toward the kitchen.

 

 

* ^^……….Sorry for making you guys waiting too long???....>.<…………….Thanks for reading my fic. Take care always.>.<