The Love Code.....^^

Can't Stop Loving You

Continue from previous chapter

 

Kahi:Yeah..What’s wrong with my wallet??Kahi showed her clueless expression on her face.

Jungah:Err…I saw…my picture inside it. Jungah stuttered. Then she just looks in front, did not dare to look at Kahi’s face.

Kahi: Ooooo..So?? Kahi looked at Jungah with cynical smile. But then she saw Jungah’s face blushing. Making Kahi giggles alone.

Kahi: I can’t keep your picture??Kahi pretend to ask and raised one of her eyebrows.

Jungah: Aaa..No..nooo. Jungah shocked because of the sudden question. She’s can’t think straight right now. Whether to show that she’s happy knowing Kahi keeps her photo or deny it because of Kahi’s friendship with her.

Kahi: Kekkekeke. Ok..ok..Kahi just smile.

Kahi: We’re arrived. Kahi stopped her car and she stepped out from her car.

 

Kahi stopped her car at parking lot. In front of them, there is long steep stairs headed to somewhere. The places like a park but in remote area far from the busy big town. The air is so fresh. Jungah can see the moon through the clear sky.

 

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~Can you wait here for a while. I will call you later. Don’t go out until I say you can. Can you?? Kahi said to Jungah that still sit inside the car.

Jungah: But….unnie..Ermm…Ok..I’ll wait. Just don’t be too late. Jungah replied.

Kahi: Ok. kekkeke.

………………………………..

…………………………………….

…………………………………………….

……………………………………………………

……………………………………………………….

……………………………………………………………….

……………………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………………………….

Krringgg….krinngggggg………

 

Jungah: Unnie, where are you?? Jungah asked. She begins to worry about Kahi.

Kahi: In your heart. Kekkekke. Kahi answered cheekily.

Jungah: Unnie!!Jungah pretends to be angry but the truth she really likes when Kahi said like that.

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~Can you come to me right now??

Jungah: Ok. But where are you, unnie??I never came here. Jungah responded.

Kahi: Oppss..I forget that. Kekekkeke. Sorry. Ermm…You just need to climb the stairs until you find me.

Jungah: But it’s too dark, unnie. Jungah complains.

Kahi: I know…..Erm…don’t worry, I will make all the stars line up to bright the path for you. Ok?? Kahi answers playfully.

Jungah :…………Jungah still silents because of Kahi’s joke.

Kahi: Jungah, I never lie to you….. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. For me. Kahi makes cute voice to Jungah.

Jungah: Errr..ok. But only for this time. Jungah agreed with Kahi’s request.

 

Jungah wears her black leather jacket and starts to climb the stairs. When Jungah’s feet landed on the first stairsteps, suddenly the path brighten like Kahi’s said. Jungah surprised and clueless.

 

Jungah: So, these are ‘the stars line up’?? Jungah smile and looked at the flashing blinky lights.

Jungah: Kkekekkekekke. Jungah grinned alone when she remember what Kahi said to her before.

 

But she continues to climb the stairs. Along the way to meet Kahi, she saw a few of pedestrians, so Jungah did not really feel afraid. She keeps walking but then a young girl comes near to her.

 

The young girl: Unnie, for you. The girl smile happily and handed one red rose to Jungah. Jungah startled but she accept the flower.

Jungah: Huhh..For me??From who??Jungah asked the girl. But the girl did not answer, she just walked away.

Jungah: Thank you.Jungah shouted to the girl.

 

Jungah continues to walk and enjoy the scenery of night. She looks and smells at the rose.

 

Jungah: Is it Kahi unnie give this rose to me??Kkekkekeke. I li….ke. She mumbles alone.

Jungah: Huhh??Yes..Jungah said to one little boy that pulled Jungah’s leather jacket from below.

The little boy : This flowers for you, beautiful noona. He’s smile cutely to Jungah.

Jungah: Woahh..nice words from little boy. Jungah patted little boy’s hair.

Jungah: Four red roses??But why??? Jungah wondering alone.

 

 After thanking to the little boy, Jungah backs to walk but in her mind she keeps thinking.

 

Jungah: Arrr…I almost finish climb this stairs but where is she??She playing hide-seek with me??

Jungah: No way!!We’re too old for that. Kkkekkekke. Jungah mutters alone and shook her head.

 

“Young lady…” Someone shouted.

Jungah: Me??Jungah pointed to herself.

“Yeah..You…Kkekekeke” An uncle calling Jungah.

Jungah: Anything I can help you, ahjussi. Jungah bowed to the uncle.

Uncle: For you…He’s handing red roses to Jungah. Jungah’s jaw opened slightly because of shock.

Uncle: Aaaa..not from me. Kkkekkeke. The uncle explained to Jungah as he looked Jungah’s expression.

Jungah: Ooooo…Jungah plastered one big smile on her face. Then from who ahjussi?? Jungah asked.

Uncle: From a tall pretty lady with beautiful dimples. She wants me to tell you that she will wait for you under that big shady tree. The uncle points to the big shady tree up in the hill.

 

Jungah walks headed to the big shady tree. Only one big tree at there. The land fulls of flower and the grasses are so comfort. The flowers can be seen under the moonlight.

 

Jungah POV –in her mind

‘Huhhh..I thought that ahjussi try to seduce me. Babo me…Kkkekekeke. Pretty lady with dimples??Definetely Kahi unnie. These roses are so beautiful.’ Jungah uttered alone and playing with the roses. ‘WAIT!!!!!!At first, the girl gave me on rose, then I got 4 roses and at last I got….1,2,3…3 roses.’

 

Jungah: 1…4..3.wait!!!!!.143??!!!!Jungah’s eyes widened.

 

 

to be continued......*wink...wink........>.<

 

** sorry guys..i just got back from vacation and busy prepare myself for midterm..nervous!!^^...enjoy!!!!!