I Love You...................^^

Can't Stop Loving You

 

At Dance Studio(morning)

 

After School members practicing for Japan tour that just around the corner. Now, they resting for a while. The girls went outside looking for foods leaving Juyeon and Kahi. Uee not with them as she busy with her drama shooting for last episode.

 

Juyeon: Uee……………….I miss you so much!!!Juyeon shouted when seeing Uee walking toward them.

Uee: I miss you too, unnie!!They hugged each other. Kahi that busy practicing alone smiling look at them.

Juyeon: 143!!Uee. yaa~~

Uee: Me too. Kekkeke.

Kahi: Yahh!!Stop this drama. Kekkekke.

Uee: Appa jealous with us, Juyeon unnie. Kekkeke. Uee winked to Kahi.

Juyeon:Yeah…..Because she can’t hugged omma like us.  Juyeon pretend to whisper with Uee.

Kahi: Yahh, I heard that kay……kekkeke

Kahi:…143???…….I heard that before…Where??Kahi murmured alone.

Juyeon: Really??Where??Juyeon near her face to Kahi when she eavesdrop accidently.

Uee: Tell us, appa. Uee shaking Kahi’s arm.

Kahi: I’m thinking. Kahi replied short.

Kahi:………………

Kahi:………………

Juyeon and Uee: Appa…………still thinking?? They said at once.

Kahi: But what the meaning??Kahi asked.

Uee: APPA!!You does not know what the meaning??Uee’s eyes widened.

Juyeon:What????Unnie~~this make you  really looked like old folks. Kekkeke. Juyeon teasing Kahi.

Kahi: YAHH!!Aisshhh…Wanna get smack. Kahi pretend to be angry.

Juyeon: I’m joking. kekkeke.

Kahi: Well, 143, I hate you???Kahi asked.

Uee and Juyeon: * laughing a lots.

Juyeon: Appa, stop joking around.

Kahi: I’m not. Kahi pouted.

Uee: It’s mean I LOVE YOU. I= 1, love=4 and you==3. So, 143.

Kahi: REALLY???!!!Not I hate you??You guys sure??!!!

Uee and Juyeon: Yeah.Kekkekeke. They looked at each other.

Uee: Who said that to you appa. Uee asked again.

Kahi: Your omma. Kahi smiling.

Juyeon and Uee: Ouchhhh………kekkeke….We approved appa and omma.

Juyeon: So, you’re not loving at one side appa. Omma also love you. so, what you waiting for.

Uee: Erm.. I’m agreed with Juyeon unnie.

Kahi: But why she denied it when we playing lie machine detector.

Uee: I believe omma has good reason for that. Why not appa talk with her when she come back later. Uee suggest.

Kahi: I’m planning to.

 

kahi Pov

JUNGAH ALSO LOVING ME????If that the truth, there nothing i want more in this world!!Kkekeke. I can't wait to ask Jungah by myself. How could she whisper to me when i'm sleeping. luckily i'm not a dead sleeper. Lol..............kekekke.My love, I been waiting for you...........

 

 

Kreekkkk………..krekkkkkkkk……..

 

Kahi: Jungah……….Kahi said it when hearing the door is open without looking at the door.

“I’m not Jungah, Kahi”

 

Kahi: Lee Jin………….Kahi startled when she looked at the person. They just looked at each other.

 

Uee: Unnie, who is Lee Jin??Uee asked Juyeon.

Juyeon: Ex-member of Fin KL.

Uee: Aisshhh..Unnie, I know that too. Uee get annoyed with Juyeon’s answer.

Uee: I mean is Lee Jin unnie is someone special to appa??Uee asked like that because she can feel something awkward between these two people that keep staring at each other.

Juyeon: Ermm…Lee Jin is Kahi’s first love. They broke up not because they stop loving each other but because of something that make they broke up. During that time, Kahi unnie really having hard time. Kahi unnie can’t accept their broke up. Jungah unnie also know about this.

Uee: So, what will happen to omma??Omma and appa love each other right??

Juyeon: I don’t know. Juyeon shrugged her shoulder.

“We’re back!!” The girls shouted.

 

Kahi: Jungah……………Kahi looked at Jungah. Everything is awkward. kahi looked at Jungah. Lee Jin looked at Kahi and Jungah looked at Kahi and Lee Jin.

 

* To be continued…………………..