It's Ok For Now

Can't Stop Loving You

After a few hours, the doctor came out. Dambi and Jungah run to get the doctor. The girls sit at chair. They still in dazed as they just woke up.

 

Jungah: How Kahi unnie???Is she fine??Everything is fine doctor??What about the result?? Jungah keep asking the doctor continuosly. She really worry about Kahi. Dambi just look at Jungah.

Doctor: Calm down yourself first. The doctor advised to Jungah.

Jungah: I’m sorry doctor. I’m really worried about her. Jungah apologize as she realizes her clumsiness.

Doctor: No, it’s okay. Kahi is still unconscious but she passed the danger phase. The doctor smiled to them. I give regular anti-ulcer medication to prevent this complication. She needs to stay at hospital for a couple days. After this you guys need to monitor Kahi’s diet. Make sure she did not get so much stress. She also can’t drink alcohol. The good news is Kahi free from cancer. Once again, please monitor her diet, I’m worry that her condition might severe in future and I can’t really help if that happens. Please keep in mind. Okay.

Jungah: I will keep it in my mind. Don’t worry doctor and thank you for saving her!!I don’t know how to express my gratitude.

Doctor: It’s my job. Let her rest first. You guys can visit her later. Excuse me. The doctor walked away.

 

Jungah and Dambi take a deep breathe. They feel so relieve when heard the good news. Both of them walk toward the girls.

 

Dambi: Girls, Kahi unnie passed the danger phase. She needs to stay at hospital for a couple days. After this, you guys need to monitor your appa diet. Can you?? Dambi smile to them.

The girls: Really???Hooray. Appa is fine. Appa is so strong. Of course we will monitor Appa. They hugged each other. They feel so relieved.

Lizzy: Dambi unnie, don’t worry. I will take care my appa. Kekkeke.

Nana: Me too. If appa did not want to eat I will smack appa. Kekkeke

Uee: Huhh??You wanna smack appa??In your dream. Kekkeke. Before you smack appa, appa will smack you first. Kekekke. Uee teased Nana.

Nana: Unnie, I know you jealous coz I’m appa’s beloved kid. Kekekke. Nana sticked out her tongue to Uee. She really happy when she found out Kahi is fine.

Uee: Who cares??I’m omma’s beloved kid. Uee cling her hand to Jungah’s hand. Jungah just smiling.

Juyeon: Yahh!!Omma is mine. Okay. Juyeon break the cling.

Jungah: Kids, enough with it. All of you are my beloved kids. Kekeke. Now go back to dorm. I will stay here.

E-young: Omma, let’s go home together. Later we visit appa. E-young coax Jungah to go home with them.

Jungah: No, I want to stay here. We don’t have early schedules tomorrow. She said.

The girls: Huhhh….Arasso..Omma is so stubborn.

Nana: We will visit appa tomorrow. Omma, be careful. Nana hugged Jungah.

The girls: Unnie, we heading home. Anything do not forget to inform us. They walked toward exist door leaving Jungah and Dambi.

Then both of them walk to Kahi’s room.

Jungah: Dambi, don’t you have shooting tomorrow morning?? Jungah looked at Dambi.

Dambi: Yeah, I have. But I want to see Kahi unnie first before going home. Dambi replied.

 

Inside Kahi’s Room at The Hospital

 

Kahi lying unconsciously on bed. She used respiratory equipment to breathe. She’s looked so pale and weak. This image will never see from her. Jungah and Dambi looked at Kahi with a sad look. Without realize their tears flowing wetting their beautiful cheeks. Dambi walk near Kahi. She kissed Kahi’s forehead and she whispered to Kahi’s ear.

Dambi: You did a great job!!Thank you. Dambi then kissed Kahi’s cheek and excuse herself to go home. Leaving Jungah in the room who is still standing looking at Kahi.

 

Jungah: Unnie, thank you!!Thank you for live. Jungah mumbles and crying. In her mind all memories between her and Kahi keep replay. Memory of them at the park. Memory when Kahi protect Jungah from getting wet of rain.

 Jungah sit at a corner of the bed. She hold Kahi’s hand and crying.

 

Jungah : Unnie, forgive me. Forgive me for everything that I had done to you. I’m the one who broke our vow. I never try to get know you and try to love you. But I mad at you at the same. I feel like i want to punch you. But when I looked you, I can’t. My anger disappeared like a blink. Maybe because I like you. But right now, I don’t know if loving you back is the right thing to do. You have suffered enough, Kahi unnie. I don’t think I can make you happy. I don’t have any confidence to love you. I’m so afraid. I’m afraid that I will hurt you more. I don’t know what to do, Kahi unnie. Jungah talking to herself and hugged Kahi.

 

 

 

  • What will Jungah do???Thanks for reading. ^^