The beginning 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon POV

It’s nearly a month now. Everything went well for me. I get lots of new friends and my study is going smoothly. But despite all of that I'm still looking (more like stalking) this one particular girl. From the first timeI saw her, I know I have this feelings for her. The feeling that I wanna know her and be friends with her. 

I'm at the living room now. As usual looking out the window and secretly waiting for someone to pass by. From all the stalking I've made, I know that she's staying at the dorm beside me. While I was so into searching that particular girl outside I didn't realised my friends were already sitting beside me. 

"Yah Jeongyeon! What are you looking at?" Sana asked me. Besides Momo I become close with Sana, Chaeyoung and Jihyo too. Chaeyoung and Jihyo go to the same class as me. Sana go to different class. 

"Ah...nothing just watching all these people walking here and there..its fun to watch them" I answered her with a smile. She just smile back and all of them followed me looking through the window and tell each other about anyone they know that passed by us. 

Then I saw someone that I've been waiting for..the reason I like doing this everyday. I didn't even realised that a smile creep on my face. 

"She's really pretty! Isn't she?" Suddenly Sana asked all of us. We looked at her with a questioning look because none of us know who's exactly she's referring to. She just smile at point at the girl. That girl one girl I've been admiring all this time. "She's my classmate!! And we've become friends now. We always sit together in class" she exitedly continue. 

 "Yeah..she's pretty." Chaeyoung said and me and the others just nodded. 

I don't know why..but when I heard what Sana had just told me I feel happy. I'm happy that now I gained one more information about that girl. 

"What's her name?" I asked Sana. I'm shocked that suddenly asked her that question. I can see Sana smirking from the corner of my eyes. I'm not sure why tho. 

"Nayeon..Im Nayeon..she's really bubbly and friendly" Sana told me and smile. I can sense something fishy with her smile but i just shrugged it. 

----

So now I know where she is staying, her name and her class too. I just need to find a way to be her friend now. Yes I can just ask Sana to introduce me her to me but it will be weird. You know, since she's a girl and I'm a girl too. And yes I like girls and that's my biggest concern here. Nobody knows this side of me except for my best friends back at home. Since I just know them here, I can't straightaway tell them that I like girls or they will freak out and I'm afraid they will think I'm disgusting. This kind of things are still not accepted in the society. So I can't help to be feeling insecured. 

----

After that day, me and Sana will always sit by the window when we have nothing to do. Sometimes Momo will join us too. We b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter