Confession 1

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So its been more than a year I’m studying here now. Everything was great. My friends were the best of friends I could get. And my feelings for that bunny is still the same and its getting more deeper now since I kinda spend my time a whole lot with her. I like everything about her. And the more I spend time with her the more I realised that she’s really my type. Everything that I want from a girl she have it. Pretty. Funny. Caring. Full of aegyo but only show it to people she’s close with. Family oriented person. She really makes me comfortable with her. 

 

I may look playful and smiling all the time but deep inside I was full of worry and my family problems really eating me inside day by day. Sometimes I feel like all these arguments are bulls and silly. But what can I do? I’m just a nobody and I’m not in the position to say anything. But when I’m with Nayeon, I forget all about my problems, I feel happy. A real happiness. No matter how bad I feel she can somehow make me feel better even with just her messages. 

 

There’s this one time where one big argument just happened in my family. My mom fought with her siblings real bad and eventually make it bad for my mom and dad too. They were so close in getting a divorce. It felt horrible. My heart was so hurting and I don’t feel like doing anything. I just stayed at my room the whole day. I feel bad for Momo since I kinda make her feel bad too. None of my friends know my problems tho. I just not comfortable to share my problems. Not that I don’t trust them, it just how I am. I guess I’m used to bottled up all my feelings and problems. 

 

“Jeongyeonie~ Are you okay? You’ve been so quite today” Momo asked me and I can see her worried face. All of my friends are in my room now. All looking worried. 

 

“I’m okay guys. Why are you all looking so worried?” I tried to sound cheerful.

 

“You know you can tell us anything right Jeong?” Sana said looking concern.

 

“Yeah.. you can tell us everything anytime you want. We will always be by your side Jeong” Chaeyoung said to me. I feel so blessed to have them as my friends. 

 

“Yeah! I we won’t tell a soul about it. It’s our secret” Jihyo said. 

 

“Thanks guys. I know you guys are the best. But don’t worry okay. I’m all good” I said and showing my best smile at them. They just smile back at me. 

 

“We’re gonna go out to the mall. Want to come with us?” Momo asked.

 

“Ermm..it’s okay. I’m not feeling like going out now. You guys go ahead and have fun” I said as I laid back on my bed. 

 

“You sure?” Chaeyoung asked and I just nodded.

 

“Okay then. Anything just call us okay? You look tired. Have some rest and we’ll buy something good for you later” Jihyo said and they left. 

 

They are the best friends I could ever had. I close my eyes trying to forget my problems and trying to ease the pain in my heart. This feels so hurt. Flashbacks from when I was spending happy times with my family keep playing in my mind and I can feel the tears started to fall.

 

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at it and instantly smiles. 

 

From: Nayeon~♡ 
Hey ^_^

 

To: Nayeon~♡
Hey ^_^

 

From: Nayeon~♡
You okay Jeongie ?

 

To: Nayeon~♡
Hmm? 
I’m okay. Why? 

 

Why do I have a feeling that she will always message me asking if I’m okay everytime I was in this kind of condition. I doubt that my friends told her since Dahyun didn’t know about it meaning that Sana didn’t tell her. Plus I know my friends, they will not tell anybody about this.

 

From: Nayeon~♡
Ermmn
I saw your friends just now.
Looks like they are going to the mall.
But I didn’t see you with them.
And its weird because you will always be with them if they went to the mall.
In fact, I didn’t see you at all today. 

 

To: Nayeon~♡
Ahh..
I just didn’t feel like going out today 
Wait~ do you perhaps stalking me everyday?
(-_-)

 

From: Nayeon~♡
Aniya!
I’m not a stalker!
It just that I will always see you and your friends when I see outside when watching tv at the living room
(>_<)

 

To: Nayeon~♡
ㅋㅋㅋ
Arasseo!! Don’t have to be mad
I was just joking :P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter