The End 1

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV


The examination weeks going smoothly. Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon are busy with their own exams and decided to focus on their exams since their papers are not in the same date and time. So they promised to meet when their exams already ended which will be after Jeongyeon last paper that is on next Wednesday. Nayeon finished her exam few days before Jeongyeon which is on Monday. During her free time, she really try to restrain herself from calling or messaging Jeongyeon too much , afraid that she will disturb the said girl. In order to kill her time, she do many kind of things including packing all her things since she need to bring it all back home. Lucky for her, she do what Jeongyeon ask her to do before, where Jeongyeon gladly help her send some of her things home saying that it will be a lot easier later. She's really glad that her Jeongyeoan is a clean freak sometimes. While cleaning her things, she found many memorable things that already had been forgotten. Most of it were memories of her with her friends and Jeongyeon especially. One of the things she found is the birthday card she made Jeongyeon do for her. She still remembers the face Jeongyeon made when she told her to make her a birthday card. Despite her refusal and blabbering, she still made one for her and it looks really cute with all those little bunnies  she drew. 

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
I was cleaning and packing my stuff
Guess what I found?
^_^ 

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Ermm..
You found your love towards me?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Yahhh! 
But it kinda right tho 
ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Ehh?
Really? 
What is it bunny?

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
[Picture send]

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Heol~ 
Daebak!!! 
I was so sweet back then
😂😂😂 

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡
Heol~
You're so full of yourself
😑😑😑 

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
I know~
But you still like me
😉😉 

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Heol~
😱😱😱 

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡
ㅋㅋㅋ 


To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Mwohae?
How was your study?
Good?

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
I'm on the last chapter now
After this I'm gonna do some questions
Yeahh..everything's good

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Okay
Oppa~~~
Fighting!!!
😘😘

 

From:Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Gomawo bunny!!
😘😘😘 

 

Nayeon's POV 

 

I should so some planning. What I gonna do with Jeongyeon tomorrow. This probably gonna be our last date. Aigoo~ this is kinda sad to think about. I'm gonna treasure the date with all my heart. Who knows what's gonna happen next right. I'm sure I'm gonna miss her so much later. 

 

After I'm done cleaning and packing my stuff, I sit at my study table and look at the forms and brochures my mom gave to me the other day. What should I do? A part of me wanna go but the other part wanna stay here to be with her.

 

Flashback...

 

Mommy: Nayeon-ah~ Here *Handed the brochures and papers* 


Me: Huh? What is this Mommy? *take and look at it* 


Mommy: These are some brochures and some paperwork regarding your studies abroad. 


Me: Ahh~ Okay Mommy. I'll look at it later. 


Mommy: You know Mommy won't force you to go right? Mommy will support you no matter what you choose.


Me: I know that but this has been your dream since I was small and it become my dream too. You really want me to study there and I had promised you that I will study hard and earn myself a place there. 


Mommy: Aigoo my daughter. You're a really good daughter and I'm really glad that I have you as my daughter. Listen here, Mommy is really happy to see my favourite little princess growing so well and turning into one fine lady. 


Me: *About to cry* Mommyyy~ Thanks mommy and I love you so much! *kiss cheeks* 


Mommy: Aigoo uri ttal~ Mommy loves you too baby *hugs and kiss* 

 

Flashback end...

Jahhh! Let's see what we have here *takes the brochures and read*. Errmm this is so interesting and so tempting. What should I do? *takes out phone*

 

To: BFF 💞
Girls~~~
Busy?

 

From: Jendukie 
Nope. Not at all.
Wae??

 

From: Jichuu
I’m all yours baby ~♡

 

From: Jendukie
Yah KIM JISOO!!
Wanna die??!
😤😤

 

From: Jichuu
Mian mian~
I was just kidding
🙁

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter