Next Stage

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Hey. It’s okay. Just pretend this never happened okay. You must be tired. Now go and rest Nayeon” before I can turned around again I feel a soft lips on my cheek. It was short. But I certainly feel it. A very soft pair of lips on my cheek. I touched the spot and I looked at Nayeon, I can see her face turning into a really bright red. Before I could say anything she just turned around and run up to her dorm leaving me speechless and grinning like a dummy. 

----


Jeongyeon’s POV 

After like few minutes of smiling and giggling and laughing and smiling I went back to my room. Feeling really happy. I got a kiss. A KISS FROM IM NAYEON! I’m sure that the smiles were never fade away. I entered the dorm and being greeted by my friends. They were all watching a movie at the living room.

 

Momo: Hey Jeong! Just got back?


Jeongyeon: Yeahh~~ I just got bacck babyyy~ 


Jihyo: Yah! YOO JEONGYEON! Are you drunk?


Chaeyoung: You go drink with Nayeon?


Jeongyeon: Nah~ I’m not drunk at all. I didn’t drink any alcohol~ I’ll go get my shower first. Then I’ll join you guys~

 

I went to my room and get then went to take my shower. I feel like wanna sing. So I just keep singing. Any song that pop up in my mind. I know they will think I’m crazy or I’m really drunk but I don’t care. I just feel so happy now. I try my best not to wash my face until I realised that it’s impossible not to wash my face. Maybe I should just ask her to kiss me again. OMG! What am I thinking. 

----


Meanwhile at the living room...

 

Sana: She looks really happy~


Chaeyoung: Yeah. I wonder what happened with her.


Jihyo: She went out with Nayeon right? 


Momo: Yeah. On a date. 


All: What?! Date? Really? 


Momo: Err.. Maybe? (^_^) Since they were out just the two of them, so I assume they were on a date.


Sana: I’m wondering if she confesses to Nayeon.


Chaeyoung: Hmm.. I should ask Tzuyu how’s Nayeon doing. 


Momo: Eyyyy~ You just use that as an excuse to talk to Tzuyu~ 


Chaeyoung: Aniyo~~~ *mumbling* I don’t need any excuse to talk to her 


Sana: Guys~ My dubu just asked me if Jeongyeon got back looking weird..because Nayeon is acting all weird now she said. 


Jihyo: Weird? How weird? 


Sana: She was smiling, grinning, laughing and singing from just now. Oh one more thing, Dahyun said she was blushing madly when she entered the room just now. Looking all red and smiling like an idiot.


Momo: That just sound like our Jeongyeon just now.


All: *Nodded*


Jihyo: I’m sure something happened between the two of them.


Momo: Yeah. Oh~ I suddenly miss my Minari (T^T) Why she need to go back to Japan for this long?~


All: Aigoo~ Momoring. She will be back soon Momoring.

-----


At Nayeon’s Dorm...

 

Dahyun’s POV 

 

I was just talking with Tzuyu and SinB at the living room when Nayeon enter with a very bright red face. The three of us just looking at each other with questioning look. When Nayeon realised we are lokking at her, she greet us with a very bright smile and her voice sounded very cheerful.

 

Nayeon: Hey girlsss~~~ 


All: Hey~ 


Dahyun: You okay Nayeonie~?


Nayeon: Yeah. I’m feeling great!!!! *skipped going into her room while singing happily*


Tzuyu: Is it only me..or she look really weird? 


SinB: Nope. She really look weird just now. Too happy. 


Dahyun: *Took out phone and texted Sana*

 

To: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
Hey baby boo~

 

From: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
Hey boo~

 

To: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
Did Jeongyeon perhaps looking all weird when she entered your dorm just now? 
Because Nayeon is acting really weird now.

 

From: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡ 
Define weird.
ㅋㅋㅋ

 

To: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
(-_-#)
Singing.. laughing.. giggling.. looking so happy
Oh and she was like blushing madly just now

 

From: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡ 
ㅎㅎㅎ
That just sound like our Jeongyeon just now

 

To: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
OUR? 
(ㅡ_ㅡ)

 

From: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
Yes. OUR JEONGYEON (^_^)
But you are my one and only cute adorable lovely dubuuu~ 
(♡_♡ ) 

 

To: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
Aishh! 
I can never be mad at you baby
Love you baby boo~♡♡♡♡

 

From: y Cutie Squirrel ♡_♡
ㅎㅎㅎ 
I know that boo~
I love you more boo~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 

 

 

I can’t help myself from smiling whenever I’m talking with Sana. She just too adorable and she knows how to make my hear flutter each and every time. I really love that Squirrel.  

----

 

Nayeon’s POV 

 

OMG! OMG! OHHHMMMAAAIIIGGGAAADDDD! I just kissed her just now. I must be crazy. I was burying my face on my pillow trying to muffle my scream. My heart feels like will explode any time soon. I don’t know what else to do just now. Nothing came out of my mouth and she looks sad and what am I gonna do when I see her tomorrow? Are we girlfriends now? A couple? Ahhh I don’t know!! I don’t think I can go out to meet the girls outside without showing them my blushing face. I don’t think I can stop blushing. I should just straight away going to sleep. Yes. Just wash up tomorrow morning. Yes. I should just do that. Ahh!! 

 

*beep beep*

 

Who’s sending me message at this hour? JEONGYEON? I started to blush more when I think of her. Should I look at the message? What should I do if its really from Jeongyeon? I don’t think I can handle myself. Should I? Or shouldn’t I? What if it’s not from her and its important? Waee? What’s wrong with me? Why am I acting this way? Just look at it IM NAYEON! 
After contemplating whether I should read it or not, I decided to just read it. 

 

From: Jeongyeon 
Hey

 

Should I reply her? What will I say if she ask about the kiss? Ahh molla!! 

To: Jeongyeon 
Hey Jeong

 

From: Jeongyeon 
Still awake?

 

To: Jeongyeon 
Yeah. Just about to go to sleep
What about you Jeong? 
What are you doing still awake?

 

From: Jeongyeon 
Ahh..did I disturb you? 
I just finished watching movie with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter