Friends 4

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV 

I just feel really happy right now. I can’t stop smiling. I don’t know why, but just texting her made me feel so happy. I know it’s just a normal message and nothing special with that but those messages really do make me smile. I just stare at my phone and smiling like a fool waiting for her reply until someone just decide to break my happy thoughts. 

“You really look like an idiot Nayeonie~” it was Dahyun. She said to me while grinning.


“Uu-uhh what?” Why am I even stuttering right now?


“I said you look like an idiot. What’s with you? Smiling at your phone and you don’t even noticed me looking at you for the past 5 minutes” 


“H-h-haha..just reading something funny...I guess”


“You guess? Aigoo~ Ah! Or are you possibly texting with Jeongyeon now? Thinking about this make me remember something. You received her message wishing you a happy birthday right? Yesterday?” 


“Err..yeahh..how did you know? She told you?” I think I’m starting to feel the heat on my face now.


“Ha ha. No. From where did you think she got your number from? Anyway she didn’t asked me your number. I just give it to her” 


“Ah..really??” I was kinda disappointed to hear that. It made me think that she didn’t even want or care to have my number at the first place. Maybe Dahyun and Sana were the one who asked her to wish me yesterday. 


“Hey...what’s with that sad face? You were smiling just now..Don’t get me wrong Nayeonie~ She wants your number but she’s too shy to ask you herself. And I was so stressed looking at her so I just gave it to her.” 


“A-ahh..it’s okay Dubuya~ I’m fine” I smiled at her assuring her that I’m really okay.


“Ah..Nayeonie~ I’ll go out with Sana today. Do you wanna come with us? I didn’t properly celebrate your birthday yet”


“Ermm..it’s okay..go ahead. I need to do some work today. My group mates are waiting for my part for our project. So I need to complete my work faster so that they can do they part. “


“You sure?” she asked and I just nodded and smiled at her.


“okay then..I’ll be going now. If anything just call or text me okay?” I just nodded and she went out after that. 

 

I looked at phone back and there’s no message from her. She really took her time isn’t she. I just sigh and started to open my laptop to start doing my assignment. I was so into my work until i heard my phone beep indicates that I just received a message. Feeling excited I straight away took my phone and look at it. 

*beep beep*

From: Jeongye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter