What are we? 1

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV 

It’s been few months now that I and Nayeon being friends. Like real friends and not the kind that just say hye and bye when bumped into each other. We kinda close now. I’m not sure how close are we now but I like it. I feel comfortable with her and we really get along well. I’m happy with her. Every time I’m with her, I feel really happy. The sad thing about this is that I’m trying really hard to control myself from showing to her or anyone that I like her. I really like her A LOT but I’m  not sure whether she likes me the same way I like her or not. She can be very confusing sometimes. Sometimes she looks like she likes me too but then sometimes she looks like she just think of me just as a friend. She’s a very friendly person and she treats everyone almost the same. I’m afraid that I’m the only one who feels like this. So, I decided just to keep my feelings for now. We didn’t spend much time texting each these past few days. We got lots of things to do since our final examination for this semester is just around the corner and besides that we also have many tests and assignments at the same time. I will always gives her morning wishes as well as good night wishes. Every single day without fail. She will do the same too. 


Tonight I really miss her like a lot. I guess not seeing her for days and just giving morning and night wishes was not enough for me. I never tell her that I miss her before this, but really miss her tonight. I myself don’t know why. I keep on looking at my phone and thinking of telling her that I miss her so much but once I typed it I will delete it and doing it over and over again. Suddenly I just got the courage to tap on the send button. 

 

To: Nayeon~♡
Hey~ I miss you ^_^ 
ㅎㅎㅎ

 

And after that I feel like my heart gonna explode and the worst part is she didn’t reply. No reply at all. Nothing. I’m okay if she just reply with an OK or even HAHA. Either one was fine with me tho, as long as she reply. But I got nothing. I started feeling bad and thinking that maybe she find it weird that I suddenly told her that I missed her or maybe she doesn’t want to be friends with me anymore. After all I still didn’t know if she LIKES girls or boys. There’s no situation where the topic can be brought up naturally. I felt so wrong right now and can’t concentrate on doing my works now. So I decided to just go to sleep.

 

The next day

 

I woke up feeling worse than ever. What happened last night really bordered me. I can’t forget about it and I can’t help myself from thinking the worse thing that could happen. I feel like crap now.

 

“Jeong? Are you okay? Are you sick?” Momo asked me.


“Huh? Ah..don’t worry I’m okay. Just a little dizzy” I told her. I’m not really lying, I do feel dizzy.


“Want some medicine? I have some pills for headache.”


“Nah..it’s okay..I just need a warm shower. It’ll get better”


“You sure? If anything just tell me okay?”


“Yeah..okay..thanks Momoring~” I said to her and start walking to take my warm shower.

 

Then we headed to our class and I saw her. Smiling and laughing with her friends. I looked at her and she caught me looking. Feeling tensed and awkward I tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter