What's Next?

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV 

 

Things going well for both Nayeon and Jeogyeon after their small fight during the tournament. They will occasionally meet up with those girls when they are free. They became closer and Jeongyeon and Rosé become less awkward and things getting comfortable between those two making them look like sisters. Jeongyeon treat Rosé like her own sisters and not more than that and she will make sure Nayeon won’t misunderstands her actions. 


Now it’s been like a bit more than 2 years since Jeongyeon and Nayeon been together. Despite they know how they feel for each other but they still didn’t make their relationship official or anything. They stay being close with each other and be there for each other but just as that. Not as girlfriends. They do talk about it but they love how they are now. They know they like and love each other but they also don’t want to risk anything. Guess they still can’t forget their past no matter how hard they try. Their past seems like always haunting them. So they decided to just stay like that and pray for what’s best for them. 


One lovely evening..

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Bunnyy~~♡♡
Mwohae? What are you doing? 
Busy?

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Oppppaaa~~~ (^_^) 
I’m doing nothing.
Not busy. Wae?

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Dinner yet? 

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Not yet
Oppa~~ Nayeonie ish hungwyy~

(~_~)

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Aigoo my bunnyy~ 
Let’s go! 

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡
Really? Now???

 

From: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Nope. Tomorrow!
ㅋㅋㅋ
Yes. Now. Call me when you’re ready.

 

To: Jeongie Oppa~♡ 
Assa!!
My Jeongie is the best!!!
Saranghae~♡♡♡♡

 

From: Jeongie  Oppa~♡
Loveyoutoo~♡♡
Palli! 
(-_-)

-------- 

Jeongyeon’s POV 

 

It’s Saturday again. Wow, the days past by really quickly now. I was so busy with my studies that I didn’t even realised a week had past. I’m in the café with Nayeon waiting for those girls as usual. We hang out like almost every week now. Looks like Rosé and Nayeon get along pretty well. I’m proud of my girls. 

 

Jisoo: Hey guys! Sorry we’re late. This Jendukie takes a lot of time to get ready. 


Jennie: Yah! I’m not! I was waiting for these girls *pointing to Lisa and Rosé*


Lisa: What? We were waiting for you eonnie. 


Rosé; Yeah. We are ready and wait for you like almost 30 minutes.


Jennie: Eh? Really? I was waiting for you guys though. Really. 


Nayeon: Yah! What ever. You guys still late. 


Jeongyeon: Don’t you guys know how to call each other and ask? Do you ever know or heard about a thing called phone? *rolled her eyes*


Jisoo: *grinning* hehehe mianhae~ 


Jennie: You guys order yet? 


Nayeon: Not yet. We were waiting for you.


Lisa: Aww~ Nayeon eonnie and Jeong hyung are so sweet *do aegyo* 


Rosè: That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter