The Past 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo: Jaaa! Here they are my babies! *hug both of the girls* 


Jenny: This is Lisa and that is Rosé *points at the girls* 


Lisa: Hye..You must be Nayeon.. They talk a lot about you.*smile shyly*


Rosè: Hye. Nice to meet you *smile shyly* 


Nayeon: Oh..hye. you both are pretty and cute. Nice to meet you too *smile* and this is Jeongyeon *pulls and grab Jengyeon arm* 


Jeongyeon: *frozen*


Rosè: *look up and frozen* 


Lisa: Oh hye.. *looks at Rosè* 


Rosè: Eo—eoni...*looks at Jeongyeon*


Jeongyeon: *flustered and swallow the limp in *

Chaeyoung..Hye..it’s been a long time since...

-----

 

Author’s POV 

 

The atmosphere was really awkward where others were really shocked to watch the interaction between Jeongyeon and Rosé. It was kinda obvious that they already knew each other. On the other hand, Lisa was not looking that shock as if she was expecting that will happen. While Nayeon was looking shocked and confused at the same time. Sensing the weird atmosphere building up, Jisoo and Jennie kept looking at each other thinking of a way to break the awkwardness. At the end Jisoo decided to just fake a cough and it worked as they started moving again. 

 

Jisoo: *cough* Erm..I think we better go now. The game gonna start in few minutes. 


Jennie: Ahh..ye..yeahh..we should. Let’s go Lisa..Rosé? 


Lisa: Ahh..yeah..okay *grab Rosé’s hand*


Rosé: Huh? Ahh okay.. *look at Jeongyeon and smile*


Jeongyeon: Ermm..all the best! Fighting! 


Nayeon: Ye..yeahh. Fighting!! 

 

When they were out of their side, Jeongyeon took a glance at Nayeon and she saw a very cute sulking bunny with a very curious face. She knows she has a lot of explanation to do later so she tried to hold Nayeon’s hand but Nayeon just brushed her off. Feeling don’t know what to do, Jeongyeon just sigh and ruffle her hair in frustration. 

 

During the entire time, Nayeon can’t help but to notice how Jeongyeon and Rosé keep staring glances at each other. She was really curious of what’s their relationship are but she keep it to herself not wanting to be looking like a super jealous girlfriend. Like she’s not even Jeongyeon’s girlfriend..yet. So she try to act as normal as she can be. 

 

The final round of the tournament is as expected between Jeongyeon’s team and Rosé’s team. Looks like fate wanted all these things to happen. Before starting the match, each players of both team need to line-up at the side of the court to be inspected by the referees. The referee will check their nails to be sure that none of them had long nails since they can accidentally scratched each other during the game and no accessories allowed. After the inspection, each players need to shake hands showing their respect and telling each other to have a fair game and good luck. When it’s time for Jeongyeon and Rosé to shake hands, Nayeon can see that they were kinda awkward and Rosé were like blushing a bit. 

 

The game went well but not without Jeongyeon looking so worried when Rosé accidentally fell and injured her ankle when she landed wrongly while catching the ball. When that happened, Jeongyeon without any hesitation runs towards Rosé and checked on her. On the other side a furious bunny was seen trying to hold her anger and keep on blubbering that the other team has their own members that can do that for her. The game ended with Jeongyeon’s team winning the games but the scores were only down with one point difference. 

 

Both teams congratulates each other and glad that they have a fair and good game. A very meaningful last match for some of them. After the ceremony, Jeongyeon still tried to talk to Nayeon but the latter just ignored her and talked with the others. Feeling so frustrated, Jeongyeon decided to just grab her hand and talk with her and that’s what she really do. 

 

Jeongyeon: *grabs Nayeon’s hand* 


Nayeon: *shocked and looked at Jeongyeon* Yes? What? 


Jeongyeon: Let’s talk. Alone *looking at others* 


Nayeon: *sigh* Okayy..


Jeongyeon: Are you mad at me? What did I do? 


Nayeon: What? Why would I be mad at you Jeongyeon? 


Jeongyeon: Come on. You’ve been giving me cold shoulders since just now. It is because of Rosé?


Nayeon: Rosé? What abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter