Us 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV 

It’s weekend and I was supposedly attending a talk at my college right now. It was a compulsory talk for us to attend because it will give us some points for our extra curricular activity. But I right now I was here in my room lying on my bed. I woke up this morning feeling a massive headache and I can’t even stand up for a minute. Urghh! I hate it when I’m this sick. It made me miss my home very much. I need my mommy! All of my friends are gone. They when to the talk since they don’t have any excuse to not to go unlike me who is too sick to even get up. I’m so bored and alone. I wanna go out to the living room to watch tv but to do that maybe I need to roll over there since I can’t get up without falling back down. I played some games on my phone but it made my headache worst. Should just try to sleep then. I hope when I wake up later, all of them will already be here. 

 


Meanwhile at the talk...

 

Author's POV 

 

Jeongyeon was sitting with her group of friends and they were more like talking to themselves rather than paying attention to the talk. The talk was about how to be a good student. The correct way of studying. About their future and something along the line. It was so informative and it made Jeongyeon feel sleepy. She’s a hyper person so how do you expect her to stay calm and focus through out the talk. Same goes to her bunch of friends. They were called from time to time by the speaker and their lecturers asking them to keep quite and listen to the talk but it only last for 15 min max. Not more than that especially when Jeongyeon was sitting besides Momo. They always have ideas on what to do to keep them awake and not sleeping. That including disturbing other students. 

 

Momo was known as a trouble maker at the college so everyone had given up to stop her. And since Jeongyeon enter the college and become her roommate, her craziness had doubled up since she had found her partner in crime. All lecturers can’t do anything since they got a pretty decent grades and they just messed around when they are not the class or during lessons. So it’s forgivable plus the lecturers think that they are not that bad just playful and that makes their surroundings more merrier. So in other words, they kinda help other students to not fall asleep in class. 

 

The talk was so long luckily they had their lunch break and all students were happy when their lunch were provided by the college that means free food. Everyone loves free food!

 

“Food! At last I can be with my love! Oh my food!!!” Momo yelled excitedly when she got her food.


“Yah! I thought your love is Mina?” Jihyo asked her teasingly.


“Yeah! Mina is my love and food too! They both are my love!” Momo said while grinning dorkily. 


“Haish jinjja this racoon. Eat slowly or you will die!” Jeongyeon said while laughing.

 

They eat happily and after eating Dahyun and her friends joined Jeongyeon’s group to have some chit chat and of course Dahyun want to be with Sana and Tzuyu wants to be with Chaeyoung. Since they were quite close with each other so there are no problems for them to hang around together. While they were talking Jeongyeon was practically searching for someone since that someone supposed to be with them but she’s not and she can’t be seen anywhere actually. She was so curious but decided to just keep it as she thoughts maybe that someone had something important to do and she can just asked her later. 

 

After an hour of lunch break, the talk continue for about another 2 hours and thank god this afternoon session was more lively since the speaker made lots of jokes and make the session more fun. Before the talk ended they were required to sing their official song and a song that they chose as their fight song. And they were dismissed after that with everyone feeling happy. 

 


Jeongyeon’s POV 

 

Finally! The talk has ended. Oh my brain! To much talking. She’s not here. I’m sure if it since I can’t see her anywhere since this morning. Gonna ask he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter