The beginning 4

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's POV 

Flashback 

I was walking with Dahyun going to our dorm. We always walk together since we always finished our class on the same time. I really appreciate it when Dahyun always choose to walk with me instead of walking with Sana. When I asked her why she always said that she doesn’t like to see me walking back alone and besides Sana always walk with her dorm mates. And she will always assure me that it's okay because she will meet sana every night. I'm really glad that I have her as my friend. 

While were walking we suddenly bumped into Sana and her friends. But I noticed that someone was missing and I try to search for her secretly. I guess Sana saw me because then she suddenly said to her friends that she will walk with me and Dahyun. At first I just thought that she just wanna walk with Dahyun but as soon as her friends leave us I can see the teasing face of her. 

"dubu~ dubu~ my lovely dubuuu~~~" Sana said while clinging and hugging Dahyun like she didn't see her for days.

"seriously you guys? You were together the whole time in class right?" I said and rolled my eyes to them.

"awww~ somebody's jealous." Dahyun said to me teasingly.

"Just for you to know..she's not with us" Sana said to me.

"What? Who? Who are you talking about Sana?" I asked her trying to hide my blushed. I didn't expect her to realise that I'm looking for her. 

"awww~ look who's turning into a tomato..a red bunny!! You should turned orange you bunny! Because bunny eats carrots and carrots are orange!!! not red!" Dahyun was laughing her heart out. 

"yah! I'm not!!" I said to the teasing duos and stomped away when I can feel my face getting hotter. I can hear them laughing and yelling at the same time telling me to slow down. I just ignore them. Somehow they manage to make me stop by grabbing my bag. 

"what?!" I said to them and they just smile and giggle. 

"ermm..Nayoeni~~ mianhae~" they both try to use their aegyo towards me. Why are they so cute. I just smile at them and raised my eyebrows when I can see they are trying something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter