The beginning 3

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV 

After the talk with Momo and Sana, I felt like my days went really well. I kept bumping into Nayeon from time to time especially at our faculty department. Well, since we both literally took the same course so it's possible to bump into each other. When that happens we will just change smile and left without saying any words. But every time I see those smiles of hers, I can feel my heart beats abnormally faster. And being as I am, I will always act cool all the time. 

It's Wednesday and I just finished my test. Feeling a bit upset about the test since I can't do as well as I expected I decided to go and take a walk around the campus. I told my friends to go back first because I kinda want to be alone that time. I just keep on walking around the campus and after awhile I decided to take a walk outside. I was just walking and I make sure that I didn't go too far from the campus since it's getting late and I already promised my friends that I will be back before dinner. I was just strolling around and stop by the shops along the way looking at things and hoping that it can lift up my mood. All those walking making me feel hungry so I decided to go to the convenience store across the street to buy some snacks. Snacks. I love snacks. I can eat those snacks all day long. Hehe. I entered the convenience store and the cashier welcome me with a bright smile. 

I was browsing through all my favourite snacks and I find it hard to just pick one snacks. As I was contemplating what I should buy, suddenly I felt someone standing besides me and I can hear this person mumbling to herself. It sounds cute to me. I guess she's having the same problem as me. I turn my head and look at who would this person be and I was shocked to see that IM NAYEON was standing right besides me. And I can see her pouts while she's thinking of what to buy. I didn't realised that I'm watching her until she fake a cough. 

*cough* 

I immediately turn my head and look away and didn't forget to facepalm myself in my mind. You sure are creepy Jeongyeon. Well done Yoo well done. I talk to myself and feeling ashamed. 

"hmm..excuse me?" 

I stop what I'm doing and look at her when I heard she speak.

"ermm..yes? You're talking to me?" okay I just sound stupid there.

"ermm yeah obviously..there's no one else here. You're Sana's friend right?" 

"hehe sorry..and yes I am. Why?" 

"cool! I'm Nayeon..Im Nayeon..I stay in the same dorm as Dahyun. I believed you know her too right?" 

"ahh..yeah..I know her..I'm Jeongyeon..Yoo Jeongyeon" 

"Nice to meet you Jeongyeon-ssi" 

"O-hhh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter