Friends 1

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV 


It’s been a little more than one month now since the moment at the convenient store happened. After that encounter with Nayeon, we kinda become friends now. I like that. I didn’t need to run away or secretly watched her anymore. We will greet each other now whenever we bumped into each other. I feel good when it happens. I feel like the day can never get any better. But the thing is, I still don’t have her number. I wished i have the guts to ask for her number. I wanna just ask her number from Sana or Dahyun but i think that’s not really appropriate. I should ask her myself. I think. 


Now I’m having dinner with Sana, Dahyun , Momo and Mina. Mina here happens to be a very very very close friend of Momo. They’ve been friends since they were small. They went to the same school from elementary until high school but unfortunately they went to different university since Mina wanted to be a fashion designer. They look cute together. While on the other hand, Sana and Dahyun were too clingy like way too clingy with each other. They look like some sort of inseparable twins. Always together, they even sleep together sometimes. 


Looking at these two couple being sweet with each other making me feel kinda lonely and make me think of that one cute bunny. I’m wondering what is she doing right now. If only I  got the guts to ask for her number I am surely will be texting her now. In your dream Yoo..in your dream. I can’t look at them anymore.


“Hello people!! Can you guys please be more considerate about me. I feel so lonely now” I said to them making my sad face hoping that they will give their attention to me.


“Awww sorry Jeongyeoni~ Ah! I forgot to tell you. Today is Nayeon’s birthday! I wanna ask her to join us today but she already made plans with her friends” Dahyun said to me. 


“A-ahh really? I don’t know that. But why are you telling me this?” I asked her back not sure what I should do. 


“Seriously? Aigoo uri Jeongyeoni so innocent is it? Or are you just dumb?” Momo said and hit my head lightly. 


“Aw! What was that for? It’s her birthday okay. I know. But what can I do?” I said back to them but the last part was said in whispering tone. 


“Go and wish her you dummy! Or you can go buy her presents!” Sana said with eager. I just stay silent and just smile looking at them. I can’t tell them that I don’t have her number. YET. 


“Wait. Jeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter