Us 3

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV 

 

“Morning Bunny! Wake up! Wake up!” 


Who the hell screaming this early in the morning. I think to myself. Feeling a little bit annoyed since I know it’s still early and I’m still sleepy. I just growled and pull the blanket covering my face. Suddenly I feel someone sit or more like lying on my body while hugging and shaking my body at the same time.

 

“Yaaahhh!!! IM BUNNY~~ WAKE UP!!!” 


I pull down the blanket from my face and open my eyes slowly as I already figure out who’s this loud person is and my annoyance quickly turned into happiness. How I can get mad at this cute dubu. I can imagine her pout when she’s hugging and shaking me.

 

“Dubu Dubu~ Morning~”


“Hee~ Morning!! Are you awake now??”


“No~” I rolled my eyes at her obvious silly question.


“Hehehe~ I miss you bunny! Where did you go last night?”


“Last night? Ah-ahh I went out for dinner and go to the pharmacy”


“Ahh I see. Who did you go with?” 


“My friend. And stop that smile of yours” I said as I can see her teasing smile gradually appeared.


“What? I’m just smiling. Who’s your friend? Jeongyeon??”
“Jeongyeon? Why her? I have other friends you know”


“Yeah. I know. But my instinct tell me that it’s Jeongyeon. Am I right?” She raised her brows repeatedly.


“No comment~” I sticked my tongue out at her and stood up as I can feel my face getting hotter.  


“It’s Jeongyeon! Right???!!!” I heard her shout and I just ignore her and went to the washroom.

 

I smiled to myself when I remember about last night. She looks really worried about me even she’s trying hard to cover it up with her bubbly self. It’s very nice of her. But sometimes I think to myself about us. What are we actually. All of my friends said that we looked like a couple and she looks like she really like me but I’m not so sure myself. I like her. I do. But I’m not sure if I like her only as a friend or more than that. She’s a very very very good friend. I like spending time with her. She make me feel comfortable and she’s funny too. But I’m not sure about my feelings. I never have a girlfriend or ever think of having one before. This is kinda new to me. Not that I don’t like it in fact I have lots of friends that are in this kind of relationship. One of it is my own bestfriends, Jennie and Jisoo. I’ve known them for a very long time and they seems very happy with each other and I definitely didn’t see anything wrong with it. This is really complicated for me. I don’t know what to do. 

 


*beep beep*

 

From: Jeongyeon 
Hey bunny ♡_♡
Wake up yet? 


To: Jeongyeon 
Hai ostrich ♡_♡
Yup. Woke up by a loud dubu
ㅎㅎㅎ

 

From: Jeongyeon 
Aigo~ that dubu
How are you feeling today? 
Still feeling sick?

 

Cute. She’s checking me up. 

 

To: Jeongyeon 
I feel good today ^_^
I ate the medicine last night and straight away went to bed
ㅎㅎㅎ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter