Friends 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV 


I was out having fun with my high school friends. Today is my birthday so they decided to celebrate my birthday by going to watch some movies and eat yummy food. I really appreciate their effort and time. Eventho we are now going our seperate ways they still make some time to celebrate my birthday. Once arrived at the mall we decided to survey the movie ticket first and we will go eat during the time before the movie started. Since most of us living in the dorm so we need to follow the curfew time which is before 12.30 AM. We decided to watch a horror movie since all of us like it. Most of us actually but it’s fun to watch something scary. And since its my birthday, they just follow my decision. It’s 4PM now and the movie will start at 8.30 PM so, we get about 4 hours to eat and maybe shopping or just enjoy ourselves talking. There’s so much for us to catch up. 

It’s still early for dinner. So we just stroll around the mall and do some shopping. All of my friends decided to buy me a present and they bought me a beautiful handbag for me to bring to class. They said that they will always be with me through that bag. They are funny but sweet. 

“Our cry baby getting older today~” Jennie said to me teasingly.

 
“Yah! I’m not that old..and you gonna get old too” I retorted back at her. 


“So, since you’re a year older now..I think it’s time for you to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Whatever you like” Jisoo said  to me while grinning. 


“Urgh..I’m too busy for that Jisoo. I have lots of thing to do you know and lots of other thing to think about. Yeah, thing or more like a someone to think about” I said back but of course I said the last part in my mind only. They will not stop teasing me if they know it. 


“Yeah yeah..always busy. Come on Nayeonie, we all are busy with study and stuff but you need to have fun too!” Jennie said to me while Jisoo just nodded in agreement with her. 


“I know..but I guess this is not the right time for me yet. Don’t worry, I will tell you guys if anything happens” I said and wink at them.


“Why do I have a feeling that you already have someone in your mind? Am I right Nayeonieee~?” Jisoo said to me while rising her brows. I just looked at them and winked again. 


“Oh wow! I guess I’m right. Anyway don’t ever forget to tell us who that not so lucky person is” Jisoo said while laughing out loud. 

“Yah! She will be the most lucky person ever you know. It’s not easy to have me the GORGEOUS IM NAYEON as your girlfriend you know” I said back.


“SHE???” both of them shout at me shocked.


Oh crap 


“Ermm..I’m hungry~ Let’s go eat~ Nayeonie ishh vewwyy hungwwyyyy ~” I said to them using my aegyo trying to avoid the subject. They just stared at me still shocked and I just show them my best puppy eyes. Luckily they gave up and agree to go eat since they feel hungry too. 


It’s already 6 PM now. Just the right time for dinner. We entered a barbecue place and ordered our food. It’s good to eat and talk with them like this. We eat and talk about almost anything that c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter