Confession 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: Nayeon~♡ 
Bunnyyy-yaahhh~!
Where are you?
What are you doing?

 

From: Nayeon~♡
Yah ostrich! 
ㅎㅎㅎ
At my room and not that busy.
Why? Miss me??

 

To: Nayeon~♡
(ㅡ.ㅡ)
I bought cake.
You want it?

 

From: Nayeon~♡
Cake??
(*_*)
I want! I want!
ㅋㅋㅋ

 

To: Nayeon~♡
Aigoo~
ㅋㅋㅋ
Okay..I’ll go give it to you.

----


5 minutes later....

 

To: Nayeon~♡
I’m outside of your dorm now.
Come out
(^_^)

“Hey. Come in!”


“Nah..it’s okay. Need to go back now. I promised my friends to watch some movies with them tonight. Just want to give you this cake”


“Oh..O-okay. You bought this for me? Or..”


“Ermm..I went out for dinner with my best friend just now. And I saw the cake on the display and..suddenlythinkofyousoijustbuyittogivetoyou”


“Hah? What?”


“Not-thing. You free this weekend?”


“This weekend? I think I’m free. Why?”


“Er..hnm..L-lets g-g-go o-out?”


“Go out? Where?” 


“Anywhere”


“Are you asking me out for a date?”


“Ye-a..a-ani..ermm..if you don’t want its okay”


“Hmm..Okay! I would love to go out with you Jeong. And you’re cute when you are shy and blushing! Bye! *close door*


“Huh?” 

 

Did she just say that I’m cute? No no no. Wait wait! She said yes! Yes! Hahaha. I was still standing at the door smiling like an idiot. I just got a date with Nayeon! My precious cutie pretty bunny! My thoughts were cut when someone startled me. 

 

“YAH! YOO JEONGYEON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY ARE YOU SMILING AND LAUGHING ALONE?ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU CRAZY? WANT ME TO CALL NAYEON?”


“Huuh? Ahh..Dahyunie~ Ani..its okay. I already met her just now. I’m about to go back now. Heheh” 


“You’re weird Jeong. Very weird.”


“Yeah..I know. I’m weird but in a good way”


“Oh My God! Crazy ostrich. NAYEO” I cupped before she can shout calling and telling Nayein about what she had seen just now. 


“Bye dubu! I love you!” I said and run back to my dorm. 

 


Nayeon’s POV 

 

Oh my god! My heart! I keep on fanning my face because I can feel it started to get hot and my heart feel like gonna explode any second now. A date! I got a date. At last she asked me out for a date. A date with an ostrich. Heheh. She’s so cute when she’s all flustered and shy and blushing. I didn’t know she can be that shy. She seems like a cool guy that doesn’t have any problem in asking any girl out. Wait! Girl! GIRL! NOT GUY! OMG! What’s wrong with me? What should I wear? What will we do? I can’t wait for it. 

 

“Another crazy person here! Why?! What happen to my friends?” Dahyun suddenly said very dramatically making me startled a little.


“Dubuuu-yaaa~~ Just got back? Where did you go??”


“(ㅡ.ㅡ) Before I answer that. Tell me why you were smiling and are you blushing? Or are you sick? You are so red now Nayeonie”


“Wh-at? I’m not. I’m doing just fine. What are you talking about?”


“Urgghh! I’m talking about two crazy people that I saw smiling and laughing alone just now!”


“Two? Who? Anyway, you didn’t answer my question dubu”


“Ahh..mianhae~ I went out on a date just now. With my lovely lovable clingy pretty cute squirrel. Hehehe” 


“Heol~ that’s the most cheesy nickname I ever heard all in one time. Urghhh” 


“Cake! Where did you get that? Ahh..now I know why Jeongyeon was outside just now. Hmm wait, speaking  of this, why the both of you were smiling and blushing? Did something happen?”


“Jeongyeon? Wha-at? Ah..she gave me the cake. That’s all. Nothing else happen. You want some? It’s really good.”


“I’ll let this one slide since you bribe me with this yummy looking chocolate cake” 

 

We ate the cake and talked about anything from our study to love life. Well Dahyun’s love life to be exact. I can see that she and Sana are so in loved with each other. Her eyes were sparkling whenever she talks about Sana and she blushed too sometimes. I’m really happy for both of them. 

----


Time skipped...

 

I was sleeping peacefully but not until my phone rang. I ignored it at first but it kept ringing and it started to annoy me. I answered the phone without even looking who’s the caller. 

 

“Hello?” I answered a bit cold indicating the caller that I’m so annoyed now since my sleep was disturbed. 


“Woah! I know its cold this morning but you didn’t have to be so cold” the caller said with a teasing tone.


“What do you want this early morning?” I asked the caller. To be honest I still didn’t catch who is the caller yet. My mind was still blank.


“First of all..it’s not that early my bunny. And you really need to get up now. We need to leave in 30 minutes. If not the traffic will be so bad since its weekend” with that I jolted up from my bed with my mouth hang open so wide and I looked at the caller ID. JEONGYEON.  I rubbed my eyes and stared at my phone. OH MY GOD! 


“Hello? Helllloooo!!? Nayeon-ah..Yah bunny! Are you there? Hellooo! Yeoboseyo?? Yah yah yah!” I snapped from my thoughts when I heard her voice keep yelling and calling for me.


“Ye-aah. J-jeo-ong-ye-eon? Ahh..ermm..yeah-aahh..o-okay” I was stuttering so much still shock. 


“Yah bunny! Did you just realised that I’m the one who is calling you now?” 


“A-aniya! I’ll go get ready now. Bye Jeong!” I hung up the phone without waiting for her reply. 

 

OH MY GOD! I IM NAYEON JUST DONE SOMETHING REALLY EMBARRASSING. HOW CAN I NOT REALISE THAT SHE’S THE ONE WHO CALLED ME? YOU STUPID IM NAYEON! SHE MUST BE REALLY AMUSE IF SHE KNOWS THAT. I KNOW ITS NOT A BIG DEAL. BUT IT WAS JEONGYEON. YOO JEONGYEON. I THINK SHE WILL THINK ALL OVER AGAIN WHETHER SHE WILL CONTINUE TO LIKE ME OR NOT. IF SHE REALLY DO LIKE ME WHICH I’M NOT SURE. 

 

After few minutes of fighting my own thoughts, I stood up from my bed and get my towel and proceed to take my shower. Before going out from my room I took a glance at Dahyun’s bed and she’s not there. She probably went out for a morning walk with Sana. They always do that or maybe just going out on a date. I took my about 15 minutes to finish my shower and I went to my room to get ready. I don’t know what to wear. Should I wear something simple like I always wear or should I dress up more? Its a date right? I blushed at my own thoughts. A date. 

 

I took my phone from my bed and see the time. OMG! I have like 5 more minutes. I’m sure she will give me a text asking whether I’m all set to go or not. Need to hurry. I just wear like I normally do then. Plain white tee and skinny jeans then. Then I do my hair. Should I tie it up in a pony tail? Or a bun? Or make it look messy? Or just let it go? Nah I need to do my make up first. Just a light make up since I’m already pretty even without any make up on. So, now back to my hair. What to do? 

 

“Stop staring at your face in the mirror and lets go already bunny!” 


I look over at the voice and I saw Jeongyeon leaning against the door with a sly smile plastered on her face.


“How did you get in?”


“I broke in. I used my hidden talent. I can unlock any door with my super power” 


“Seriously Jeong?”


“Yeah I’m dead serious Im Nayeon” she said that with her straight face trying to look serious. I just rolled my eyes and turn away looking back to the mirror.


“Should I tie up my hair? Or just let it loose?” I asked her and I can see her flustered at my sudden question.


“Ermm..anything will look good on you. But I prefer you loose your hair”


“Ohh okay. Let’s go!” I decided to let my hair loose. I grabbed my jacket and went out with her following behind. 


“ENJOY YOUR DATE!!” I heard SinB yelled before I closed the door. I just scoffed and went to Jeongyeon’s car. 

 

We went to our favourite mall and the car ride was silent and kinda awkward. A nice awkward. We just listen to some songs throughout the ride. I was kinda nervous actually. It’s the first time that we go out alone just the two of us. I mean to a mall like on a date. We always wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter