Us 1

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Semester break..

 

The semester break gonna starts now for 3 months. Which means I can’t see her for 3 long months. Yeah, our homes were not that far and I probably can meet her anytime but I don’t think I have a proper reasons to ask her to meet me. But I’m happy we met before she went off with her mom. It’s not like we planned it it’s more like I bumped into her went I was back from the convenience store.


“Hey Nayeon!”


“Heyy Joengie~”


“Going back already?”


“Hahaha already?? Seriously Jeong? Everyone has gone back home. Why are you still here?” 


“Hehehe. Erm..I’m about to go home too actually. Just need to pack some stuff and then I’ll go back. Your mom pick you up?”


“Ahh..I see..it’s good to be able to go anywhere and anytime you want since you drive your car here. Oh and yes. My mom pick me up. She’s in the car.”


“Ahh I see..you better get going then. Don’t make her wait too long. Send my regards to her. So I’ll be seeing you in 3 months time?”


“Ahh yes..see you next semester Jeongie~ Don’t go back too late okay? Goodbye!” 


“Yes maam! Bye bunny!!” 

 

With the last goodbye, she went inside the car and drove off. Ohh I’m so gonna miss her. And after packing my stuff I went to my car and went home. Its not that I don’t like going home, its just that I feel lonely at home. Nobody is gonna be at home and I will always ended up staying home alone. And with all those problems that my mom have with her siblings don’t help me much since I can’t meet my cousins and aunties as much as before. You know, they quarrel a lot and this time the problems seems to be like no ending and I’m tired of it. At the end of the day, I will be the one who will be left alone and trying hard to entertain myself. 


I do meet my school friends and my college friends but still I miss my family. I miss being together with them spending quality time together like the old days. Those days when they don’t have any misunderstandings and we live happily together. And thinking of a certain bunny when I’m alone is not good too it makes me feels more lonely. We do exchange some messages from time to time but I want to meet her. I asked her out before but she can’t make it since she need to stay with her grandparents and its quite far. So like it or not I only can meet her when the semester starts later. 

----


Time skipped..

 

It’s time to go back to the dorm and I never know I will be this excited to be going back to class. Something must have happened to me without me realising it. When I entered my dorm I can see some of my friends are already in and I went into my room and I can see all of Momo’s stuff all over the floor but she’s nowhere to be found. I bet she’s out with Mina now. Hish these lovebirds. 3 months was not enough for them apparently. I started unpacking my things and cleaned the room and organised Momo’s stuff so the room doesn’t look that stuffy then I went to the wash room to freshen up since I got a bit sweaty after all those cleaning. Few minutes later I got out and went inside my room. I changed into clean clothes and sit at my study table and open my laptop, planning to play some music. I took a glance at my phone on my bed and see the notification light was blinking indicating that I received some messages. I took my phone and look at the messages. I got few miss call from my mom. Oh ! I forgot to tell her that I already arrived at my dorm. Without waiting any seconds I quickly call my mom and told her that I already arrived for about an hour ago. I got a few minutes of good scolding and end the call. Then only I start to look at the messages and a smile quickly spread on my face once I saw who was it from.

 

From: Nayeon~♡ 
Heyy ^_^ 
You here yet?

 

To: Nayeon~♡ 
Hey bunny!
Yup~ already here..
Why? Miss me?
ㅋㅋㅋ

 

From: Nayeon~♡ 
ㅡ.ㅡ 
Erm..if you’re not busy come to my room tonight 
I have something to give to you
^_^

 

To: Nayeon~♡
Oh..okay then! 
I’ll go there later tonight 

 

From: Nayeon~♡ 
Okayy Jeongie~
See you tonight ^_^

 

Then I fell asleep. Must be tired after all those driving and cleaning. Then I felt someone shake me. I slowly open my eyes and see a grinning Momo and Sana looking at me. Once the saw me waking up they immediately launch their bodies on me.

 

“Jeongyoenie~~~~~!!!”I heard Sana scream while hugging me.


“We miss you so muchhh!!!!” Momo said after that.


“Yahh! Let go of me! I can’t breath!!!” I said back to them half yelling. I feel touched but seriously I started to feel hard to breath. They release me from their hugs and smile widely. I can see sparkles in their eyes.


“I miss you guys too! When did you arrived?” 


“I arrived this morning and then I went back out to help Mina at her dorm” Momo said and grinned.


“I just arrived yesterday! And then I stayed at Dahyun’s home since it’s scary to stay here all alone” Sana said and smile.


“Okay..I guess both of you have a very good br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter