What's Next? 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Final examination season just started. Everyone is busy studying for the last minute in hoping that what they study will come out in the exam later. Despite their busy schedule, Nayeon and Jeongyeon will always spend their time together studying at the library or even at the cafe. During their lazy days, they will study together in their room. They make sure to spend their last days together since they know their future together is so unclear for them. They are more inseparable now, they even sleeps together. Not doing anything just cuddle till both of them fall asleep. 

 

Jeongyeon: Bunnyy-yaahhhhh~ where do want to go study today? Library or the cafe? Or just in the room? 


Nayeon: Erm.. I'm kinda lazy to go anywhere.. but I'm craving for strawberry pancake from the cafe *make sad face*


Jeongyeon: Aigoo~ my bunny *ruffles Nayeon's hair* do you want me to get it for you? Then we can eat and study here in the room? 


Nayeon: Aniya~ let's just study here first. Then we go to the cafe for lunch and continue our study there. 


Jeongyeon: Eung..Arasseo~~ *kiss Nayeon's cheek* 

 

Kissing on the cheeks seems like normal thing for them now. They will occasionally place kisses on each other cheeks whenever they are alone. Especially Nayeon, since she's so fond of skinship. 

 

Nayeon: Jeongie~~ 


 
Jeongyeon didn't respond to Nayeon's call since she is too focus in her study. 

 

Nayeon: *pouts* Yaaa~ Oppppaaaa~~ *shake Jeongyeon's arm* Opppaa-ya~~ 


Jeongyeon: *startle* Huh? Wae? Wae? What happened? *looks at Nayeon with shock face* 


Nayeon: *Laughing* what's with that face? I've been calling you for like more than 10 times *pouts* didn't you hear me? What are you studying? 


Jeongyeon: Ahh~ Biology. Its kinda hard for me.. this subject. Too many things to read and to understand  and to remember. And my Tests marks for tbis subject is not that great either so I need to really score for my finals. 


Nayeon: Ah~ Mianhae~ 


Jeongyeon: Ehh? Wae? Aniya~ Its okay *smile* whay are you calling me bunny? 


Nayeon: Ah.. I started to feel hungry *smile showing her bunny teeth* 


Jeongyeon: Nado~ so lets go to the cafe? 


Nayeon: Assa!! Leggo! *start packing her stuff* 

 

At the cafe..

 

Jeongyeon: So what do you wanna eat? 


Nayeon: Strawberry pancake!! *looks at Jeongyeon with sparkling eyes* 


Jeongyeon: That's all? I thought you were hungry? 


Nayeon: I will order something else later if I'm still hungry later *smiles* 


Jeongyeon: Arasseo~ *looks at the waiter* One strawberry pancake and one kimchi fried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter