What are we? 3

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later..

Jeongyeon’s POV 

We are getting even closer day by day. I will always see you at least once a day. Seeing you had become my daily routine now and you tend to rely on me now. You will ask me to accompany you if you need to go somewhere. I like that. I feel like you needed me. But at the end of the day I will always be thinking what are we actually? Are we just friends or more than that? I’m pretty sure that most people that know me thought that you are my girlfriends. Being the friendly person I am, I get lots of friends from other courses too. And most of them thought that you are my girlfriend. How did I know? They asked me directly every time they had the chance to. It all started this one day where I spend time with them just talking and meet up at a càfe near our college. 

“So where’s your girlfriend? I really thought that she would join us today.” Jason asked me.


“Girlfriend? Who? The last time I checked, I’m still single” I asked him back. 


“Duh! Don’t you dare try to deny it” Sowon said to me.


“But seriously guys..I don’t have girlfriend”


“What about Nayeon then? Isn’t she your girlfriend?” Eunha asked. I can see they are really curious about us. Me too.

 
“Nayeon? We’re just friends. Not more than that.” 


“You like her, don’t you Jeong?” Mark suddenly asked me. That caught me off guard.


“Hh-uuh? Like her? What do you mean? Of course I like her. She’s a good friend”


“Yah! That’s not what I mean you dummy! I mean you LIKE her don’t you? More than a friend? Right?” he asked again more clearly this time.


“O-ohh..N-noo..who told you that?” 


“Aigoo Jeongyeonie~ you told us!” Sowon said while trying to muffle her laugh. 


“What???! When did I do that? I never said that” 


“Don’t have to tell Jeong. It’s all written on your face and the way you treat her” Jason said and smile.


“Huh? It’s that obvious is it? I tried hard to cover it up you know”

 
“Try harder Jeong. But why? Just tell her your feelings. From the way she behave around you, I think she likes you too” Jason said.


“Huh?” 


“Yeah..many boys trying to flirt and even confess to her but she always reject them or she will just say thank you or just ignore them. She’s kinda famous here you know” Mark said.


“Yeah..she’s like one of the most pretty girls here” Sowon said.


“But then she will always be with you. To tell you the truth, I really thought that you guys were a couple. Since you two were always together like every time I saw you, you will always be with her” Eunha said and all the other 3 just nodded. 


“Hmmpp..but the real truth is that we are not a couple. Just friends. And I’m not sure if she feels the same way because she treats other people the same.” 


They just smiled at me and nodded understand that I don’t like to talk about it anymore. Then we talk about other things like new movies coming up, about girls and boys they had their eyes on. Just the normal talk between friends. 

----


Time skipped...

 

We gonna have annual grand dinner this upcoming Saturday. The dinner was organised by our department. Being the simple person I am, I already decided just to wear something simple like shirt and a pair of skinny black jeans with some accessories and a pair of leather shoes. But the other girls were all over the place this week trying to figure out what they should wear and how they would style their hair. I just looked at them and smile at the chaos I don’t really care tho. I’m sure they will look great that night but I’m really curious with this one bunny so I decided to ask her.

 

To: Nayeon~♡ 
Hey..what are you doing?
Busy? ^_^ 

 

From: Nayeon~♡ 
Hey!! ^_^ 
Nothing just browsing through my closet.
Looking for something that I can wear for the dinner.
What about you Jeongie~?

 

To: Nayeon~♡ 
Ahh..I know you gonna say that
ㅎㅎㅎ
I just look at these girls going here and there talking about what to wear for the dinner.
So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter