Friends 3

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV 

*I want you to pick me up! Up! Up!~*


“Urghhh!! I forgot to turn off the alarm last night..” I grabbed my phone on my side table and turned off the alarm. Within seconds I already fall back to sleep. 

11 AM


“Yah! Wake up!!! Jeongyeon!! Wake up!” I can feel someone talking more like shouting and shaking my body. I just growled and pull my blanket over my head wanna sleep more.


“YOO JEONGYEON! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW YOU DUMB OSTRICH! WAKE UP! NOW!” with that I feel a pillow hit my head. I open my eyes slowly and saw a furious racoon looking straight at me.


“Wow! You look so scary now Momoring~” I said while smiling trying to cool down the furious racoon. 


“-.- shut up and get the hell up Jeong. I’m hungry. Let’s eat. I can’t wait for you to get up anymore. If I do that I might die from starving” she said while glaring at me. 


“Arrasseo..arasseo..mianhae moguri~^^ I will go freshen up first then we will go eat okay?” I smiled  widely at her and get up to go to the bathroom. I quickly change my clothes not wanting to face a furious racoon again. Then we just decided to go to a nearby café for brunch. It was just the two of us after all. Everyone else already took their breakfast and it’s still early for lunch. 


We were talking and walking until we reach the café. We choose to sit at the corner of the café and ordered our food. While waiting for our food we just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter