What are we? 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV 

Me and Nayeon become closer than ever now. My dorm mates said that I spend more time with Nayeon now than with them. I can’t deny that though because I do realised that. I will always go dinner with her now even when I’m supposed to be with my dorm mates, I will somehow ended up with her. You see, here at our college there will be a night market where people will open small stalls along the road and sell all sort of things, mostly food. This happens once every week. So most students will go there to buy dinner and usually I will go with my dorm mates but now I found myself go with her and her dorm mates. There’s this one day that I decided to go with my dorm mates but they were all betting on me. They say that I will only be with them for a brief moment and then I will go to my usual spot which is besides Nayeon. I tried to deny them but they still went on with their bet. 

“Jeong~ you gonna come with us?” Jihyo asked me when I said I will come with them.


“You sure? Nayeon knows bout this?” Chaeyong then asked me.


“What?? Why?? Do you guys don’t want me to go with you?” I asked them. A bit offended actually. 


“No silly!! Of course we love it if you come with us. But usually you will go with Nayeon” Momo said. 


“Ahh..it’s okay..I miss you guys so much!!” I used my aegyo to lift up the mood.


“Eeewwwww~~~” All of them said in unision.


“Don’t tell me you used that aegyo of yours with Nayeon too?” Sana suddenly asked with a disgusted face.


“Hey~ What’s wrong with my aegyo?? I look so cute. Rightt??? And I only used it towards my loves one..so I only used it to you guys~” I said to them attempting to make some jokes.


“Nayeon gonna be really pissed if she heard that Jeong~” Jihyo said to me and there I feel a sudden confusion. Why would she be mad? But I just shrugged it off.


“Wanna make a bet?” Chaeyoung suddenly asked with such an amused tone in her voice.


“What bet?” All of them asked.


“A bet that Jeong here will not be with us once we arrived there and she definitely will not come back with us!” she said with a wide teasing smile.


“Yahh! What kind of bet is that??!” I said to her feeling a bit annoyed. Truthfully I feel a bit worried. What if what she said is true and what if everyone knows my feelings towards Nayeon? 


“Me!! I wanna join the bet!” Momo screamed and grinned at me. And at the end all of them ended up joining the bet too. 


Urghh...these kids

----


Third person’s POV 

A few minutes later they arrived at the night market with Momo dragging all of them to the nearest food stall with sparkling eyes.


“Food...food...fooooooood!!!!!” 


“Yah Momorring~~ slow down! The stall won’t go anywhere!” All of them tried to make Momo walk slower.


“I know!! But the food will go to someone else!!!” Momo said back still dragging her friends.


All of the just shake their heads and follow along. They will never gonna win with Momo if its a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter