Next Stage 2

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Nayeon’s POV 

 

So this is what she’s been doing every Sunday morning. I was always wondering where did she go went I saw her coming from somewhere. As we were walking around the park, she held my hand. I held her hand back. Its just holding hands right but the feeling when our hands touched was unexplainable. The electric kind of feeling that run through my body. I can get use to this. I felt stupid for crying out loud just now. I guess I still can’t forget about what happened way long ago yet. I’m shocked at myself for crying like that too. It’s good that she didn’t asked more and just comforted me. If the right time come and if she asked about it, I’ll tell her. 

 

We just walk admiring the nature. What a nice weather. A bit cold but since I’m with Jeongyeon it seem not so cold anymore. After like 15 minutes of walking, me being not so athletic already starting to feel tired. I took a glance at her and she was still smiling like an idiot. Cute. Is she that happy that we have this walk together? 

 

“Jeongieee~”


“Hmmm? Wae?”


“Can we sit for awhile?” I asked her while pouting a bit. I know I didn’t need to pout or anything but I just feel like wanna pout. 


“Tired?” I just nodded.


“Aigoo~ Come let’s sit there” She said while pointing at a bench not far away from us. 

 

We sit there and continue talking. She’s really funny. She keep making all those funny faces if hers. I feel energised looking at her. Suddenly our conversation were disrupted by a ball that suddenly rolled at our feet. I took the ball and look around trying to find the owner of the ball and I saw a kid running towards us. He kept bowing his head apologise to us. 

 

Kid: Noo-noona. Sorry. *bowing* I was playing with my brother and he suddenly kicked it wrongly. *bowing* I’m sorry. 


Nayeon: *smile and pat the boy’s head* Aniya~ it’s okay. What’s your name? 


Kid: *smile shyly* Minho. Choi Minho. What is pretty noona’s name? 


Nayeon: *blushed lightly* pretty noona? Noona’s name is Nayeon. Im Nayeon *smile*


Kid: *look at Jeongyeon* what’s that handsome hyung’s name? 


Nayeon: *looks at Jeongyeon and points at her* this hyung’s name is Jeong. Yoo Jeong. 


Jeongyeon: *looks at Nayeon with shocked face* Yah! 


Nayeon: This hyung is so scary. Right Minhoya?


Kid: *grin widely* Yes! But so handsome. He’s noona’s boyfriend? *make sad face*


Nayeon: Eh? What’s with that sad face suddenly?


Kid: If noona already has a boyfriend, then Minho cannot be noona’s boyfriend *pouts*


Jeongyeon: Yah yah yah! *making angry face* 


Nayeon: Aigoo~How can Minho be so cute~ *pinch Minho’s cheek* Minho can always be noona’s boyfriend *smile and ruffle his hair*


Jeongyeon: Yeah yeah. Minhoya~ *pull Minho and whisper* that noona belongs to hyung. *stand up* don’t like this noona she’s really scary actually *points at Nayeon  and makes scary face*


Nayeon: Yah Ostrich! I’m not scary.


Jeongyeon: *looks at Minho* See she’s scary right? 


Kid: *smile widely and nodded* Yes! Really scary *giggle* 


Nayeon: Ehh? Minhoyaa~ you like this hyung more than noona? 


Kid: *nods* this hyung is cool and Minho wants to be like hyung *grin widely* 


Nayeon: Heol~ daebak. Yah! I thought you said noona is pretty *pouts*


Kid: Hehe. Noona is pretty but hyung is handsome. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter