The beginning 1

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon POV

It’s my first day of college life. Here I am in the dorm unpacking and organising my stuff. The dorm is not that bad. It looks tidy and cozy. I got the first room where once you enter the dorm you will straightaway see my room. There are 4 rooms in this dorm. While I was organising my stuff someone enter my room.

"Hey, looks like you're my new roommate. I'm Momo" she said while smiling and offering her hand for a hand shake. 

she's pretty and cute. 

"Hey, yeah!! So yes I am your new roommate. I'm Jeongyeon" I said and took her hand and smile back. 

She's the same age as me but she's a senior. Oh yeah, I entered college quite late because of some problem back then. After I finished organising my things I went out of the room and went to the living room. The living room are well organised I must say. There's a small tv on the corner and there's a table that can fit 8 chairs. I guess here is where they sit and talk and eat and maybe study here too. 

While I was looking around the dorm I met all of my roommates. There are 8 people in total including me. I found out that all new students are one year younger than me. I expected that since i entered college late. So I told them to just call me by my name. No need for seniority between us, some of us gonna be in the same class after all. 

Later that night all of the new students need to gather at the college hall as the orientation ceremony will begin. We all w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter