Orange and White

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I looked up, staring at her own eyes. I noticed her eyes travel throughout my face as she seemed puzzled by her own question.

She released my waist and had a step back, now looking at the ground. 

"Hehehe, it seems like she didn't like it." The man said scoffing. I even had forgotten he was there. "Not surprising. A woman can't satisfy another woman, you know? What they need is a nice meat of a man." Why he was still here, anyway?

Taeyeon stared at him. "I met a man like you once." He grinned cocky. "I ended up eating his liver with wine and some fava beans. Indeed he was a good meat of a man."

Taeyeon's expression was serious and cold but I could see that she wasn't in that state of hers of before. Especially because she had just quoted Hannibal.

He stepped forward to face Taeyeon closer. "You think I'm afraid of you, ?" Man, he was really digging his own grave. "I killed thousands of people."

Taeyeon lips curved into a faint smile. "You did?"

"I'm more dangerous than you think. Here, see these tattoos?” He pointed to his own neck. “I have one for every ing killing of mine."

'Is your just as big as your lies or you're trying to compensate?" I chuckled at that.

"What did you say? , you know who I am?'

"No. Who are you?"

"I work for GD."

GD? Who is GD?

"I didn't know G-Dragon was hiring tards now." I remembered Lee Soon Kyu mentioned about G-Dragon before. She said how he has the biggest drug cartel in South Korea. How he is so famous, and how there are many inmates here working for him. Was he one of those guys then?  I remember Lee Soon Kyu also said Taeyeon might have worked for him one time. I wonder if this is true.

"Y'u think you know about GD? You know nothin'! I am his right hand man."

It was obvious Taeyeon wasn't believing in him whatsoever. The funny part is that the man was really serious, his voice firm and menacing, trying to scare her with that. I could see Taeyeon stopped being serious about him, and just went with her playful and sarcastic persona. Maybe she realized he wasn't really worthy as he is just a stupid inmate who begs for attention trying to impress people for his connection with G-Dragon. And if the look on Taeyeon tells me anything, is that that man is actually lying about being GD's right hand man. 

"GD sure went mad these days. Hiring idiots to be his right hand man. It's amazing he still on top doing like this."

He scoffed. "I'm really close to him, you know. And if I want to, I can kill ya right now...and no one will bat an eye because of that."

"In that case, I advise you not to. It would be terrible if I die right now, especially when I'm trying my best to not get into trouble..." Yeah, definitely she is her usual self. "I also advise you not to say you are GD's right hand man, you know... you might find yourself in trouble because of that."

"I won't. No one will dare to mess with me once they know I'm his closest mate." He said cocky enough. "I killed many for him. People call me the Kid Killer." My eyes just widened when I heard that name. I noticed Taeyeon eyes darkening after his statement. Wait, what he was talking about? Taeyeon is the Kid Killer... “But you know when someone gets famous for a particular thing… then it starts to happen copycats. There were some who took the name of Kid Killer for themselves.” Lee Soon Kyu's voice crossed through my mind with those words. Does it mean...that… this man...is one of Taeyeon's copycat? Are you kidding me? You gotta be ing kidding me.

“The...Kid...Killer…” Taeyeon said in between words.

“So… you've heard of me.” He stated, acting all arrogant and such. Taeyeon chuckled.

"Tell me... Kid Killer, when did you arrive here?"

"Last Saturday." Indeed he was a rookie in here. Poor guy.

"I really advise you not to tell things like this around here if you don't want get into trouble. This place is really dangerous you know, so many lunatics! You might find yourself dead, hanged upside down like a pig."

He smiled for some reason. "Pfft… Those threats ain't intimidate me.”

“It's not a threat. It's an advice. Trying to be a good girl here, because I'm pretty sure GD won't like to know that his right hand man, the Kid Killer, ended up dead in this place for a silly remark.”

“Yeah, he won't.” That man misunderstood Taeyeon words completely.

“Especially hanged upside down like a pig.”

“Exactly.” He confirmed. I frowned my brows not understanding the context of that conversation.

“He would think himself 'How come I ditched the good old troupe for this guy? My best mate? it, I'll pick the guy who get tattoos based on how many he kills. Because nothing can be more discrete and secret than that!” She put it ironically.

“You sure have your way with words." He remarked, kinda amused.

"They are my favorite toys."

"You know which one is mine?" He indulged, his ual tune just evident.

Taeyeon chuckled. "Of course I do. Every little boy's favorite toy is his own junk."

"So why don't you come play with it, hm?" I grimaced at his manner. 

"You... wouldn't like the way I play with those. It can a be bit.. extreme." I certainly knew what she meant with that. After what happened to her friends and how committed she was to get her revenge, it isn't far fetch to imagine the horrible tortures Taeyeon undertook her targets.

The man however clearly thought that word meant something good and his lips.

"Oh, I would. I really would."
"Last man I played with, begged me to stop it."
"I won't beg to stop."

"He even had some tears in his eyes." The man seemed to be very excited, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was aroused at that point. It's a weird feeling when you know the true intentions behind Taeyeon words while the other person is taking them as just ual play.

"Did you him good?"

Taeyeon grinned wide. "Really good. Little boy could never have another experience again."

"Why don't you give me this experience? Hm?" His voice softened as he got a step closer to Taeyeon. I saw him lifting his hand to touch her face and something burned inside of me. Before he could do what he intend to, I grabbed his hand in midair. He turned his face to me.

"Don't touch her." I warned.

"Don't disturb us, we're havin' a moment here."

"I already told you to leave us alone. Go away."

"What? No? I won't leave till I get what I want."

"Go find someone else. There's plenty of inmates here who would love to GD's right hand man...so go fetch 'em. We are not interested." 

“Your mate is certainly interested, can't you see? Just teasin' and all. Now, give us some space.” He pulled his hand away from my grip.

“Sure. Because you wouldn't be in trouble having with her right here in the middle of the yard, huh?”

He looked around and seemed to finally understand he wouldn't get what he wants. At least not this time. He glanced at Taeyeon and I could feel she became his favorite out of the two of us. "You'll end up in my bed one day." And with that he finally left. I sighed in relief.

", since when men became so gross?" I asked, still shaking my head for his behavior.

"You watched too much dramas, Doc. Men like this is just another Tuesday." Probably.

"You alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm alright." She confirmed. "Though I don't understand why you wanted to protect him..."

" him for all I care. I was worried about you. Do you even know how delicate is your situation right now? How everything we are doing can turn to nothing because you have hurt another person in here? I can't let that happen."

There was a silence. And after that a chuckle of hers. "You protected him... to protect me?"

"It's my job."

"No it isn't." She dismissed. "No other doctor did that for me."

"I am no other doctor."

“Yeah, you're the over emotional doctor.” I looked down. “You're the over caring doctor.” I twisted my lips. “The mad doctor.”

“I'm not mad.” I shook my head.

There was a pause there. “Yes, you are.” Taeyeon placed her hands inside her pockets. “Only a mad doctor...would do what you do for me, Tiffany.”

I looked at her eyes and there was something inside telling me she wasn't entirely wrong. “The mad patient...and the mad doctor… kinda a match, huh?” I tried a joke. She seemed troubled for some reason.

“The doctor and the monster.” She added. I didn't like she called herself a monster.

“You're not a monster, Taeyeon.”

“Doctor Jekyll...” She said pointing to me. “Mr. Hyde.” She finished now pointing to herself. She sighed and looked away. “We are too different, Tiffany. You really shouldn't be here.”

“Taeyeon...”

“I don't really deserve what you do for me.” I gulped, feeling hard to breathe. “You saved me, minutes ago. I was about to hurt that idiot and I can't believe I was losing for a tard like that. If you hadn't stopped me...”

I stepped closer. “But I stopped you, didn't I? That's what matters!” I interrupted her instantly. “You didn't hurt him, and now everything is alright.”

“What if...you weren't here?” I didn't answer. “What if this happens when you're not with me?”

“What if I want to hurt somebody else and you're not with me? Who's gonna stop me?”

“I'll be with you.” I said suddenly, hugging her. “I will be with you, Taeyeon, and you're gonna be alright. Just trust in me.” I heard her sigh. “I will be with you. And I will take care of you.” I reassured.

“I'm not worth it.” She muttered.

“Yes, you are.” I confirmed.

“You are mad, Tiffany.” She said lower. I closed my eyes.

“Because I trust you? Because I believe you're good? The path for recovery is always long and always seems unreachable, but it isn't. I believe you can reach it. You just need someone to help you with that. You never had any help from any doctor previously here. All they tried to do was numb you with all those pills they threw at you. They never tried to understand your struggles, nor your issues, they didn't even bother to talk to you outside that boring office. This is not how I do it. I'm not a mad doctor, Taeyeon... I'm just a proper one.” As I heard her exhale again, I knew those words were hitting her home. “I'm here to help you. So don't throw away your shot.” I said firmly, wanting her to keep that in her brain. “Those inmates..and officers...they don't know who you really are and they don't know what you've been through. And if you hurt any of them, you'll make them win. Don't let them win, Taeyeon. Don't throw away your shot for stupid inmates like that guy. Don't even think about throwing away your shot for there's no one in here that is worthy of it! You hear me?” I tried to make my point across.

I felt her hugging me even tighter and this time she placed her head over my shoulder. “I won't.” I heard her say a few minutes later. “I won't throw away my shot.”

“You better!”

~~*~~
"C'mon, let's go." She called me, rising from the ground.

"Where to?" I looked up.

"You want your clothes back, don't you?"

I nodded and quickly rose up. "So...how we are gonna do it? How we're gonna go in?" I asked curiously.

"We'll ask an officer to let us go to infirmary.”

“The infirmary?”

“I'll pretend I've hurt my feet.”

“Why do you have to pretend it? Those officers know you, they will probably not believe in you.”

"There are rookie inmates here. You know what that means?"

"No, what does it mean?"

"It means there are rookie officers too. They still aren't douchebags like their sophomores and we still have some minutes left of recreation. We will look for one of those officers and ask them to let us go to the infirmary. Once we get in, we go to the laundry and get your clothes back."

Okay, I guess it is a plan.

“Still...I could pretend.”

“I don't believe in your acting skills.”

“You've never seen them.”

“Exactly.” I blinked trying to understand what she meant with that. “Now, stay with me.” I got closer to her. She lifted her feet from the ground as she placed her arm around my waist.

"Would that really work?" I wasn't so sure about that.

“We just need to find some rookies. They are just fresh idiots by now. Just let all by me.”

Once I started helping her with steps, Taeyeon kept her right foot lifted, trying not to touch the ground.

“How we will know which one is rookie and which one isn't?” I asked, my voice in low volume.

“Just look for someone you don't remember seeing here for a long time.”

“Like those guys?” I pointed at two officers casually talking to each other, near the entrance gate. I don't remember seeing much of their faces.

“Nah, those are Ming and Choi.” She corrected instantly. “Totally veterans.”

“Taeyeon...” I called, kinda fascinated by that particular thing. “I always wanted to know… why does it seem like you know every possible thing here?” I blinked.

“What do you mean...every possible thing?”

“I don't know, you seem to know everything here. Where the cameras are, the names of the officers, and many inmates… you even know secrets that no one else does...”

“I'm here for a long time, Tiffany, after a while, it's kinda easy to know that stuff.”

“Still...it's pretty impressive.”

“You get impressed too easily.” 

“Do I?” I muttered.

“You got impressed because I solved a rubik's cube under three minutes. Everyone can do that.”

“I can't.” I replied full of honesty.

“Because you didn't really try. Once you understand how it works, it just gets easier and easier. It's just like the Asylum. Once you understand how things work here, it gets easier and easier to deal with it.”

I blinked a little puzzled by that. I guess that makes sense. “I also have the power of words in my favor.” She added.

“The power of words?” I frowned, a little silly for the cheekiness.

“Well, many find a nuisance, but to know when to blabbermouth and when to not can get you to places.” I chuckled.

“You really are...impressive.” I stated. “You're amazing, Taeyeon.” My eyes couldn't stop admiring that person beside me. They saw her give her a shy smile and they gleamed with light. My heart just ignited fire again and started racing faster as it could. I was already getting used to it.

“Don't stop looking.” I heard her say.

“I'm not.”

“For the officers, I mean.” Oh... Right. I cleared my throat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter