Snowiest Night

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Rating: fluff
Pairing: namseok


Hoseok shivered while moving closer to his boyfriend, the nights cold hitting on his already nipped at face. The two had told the rest of the group that they were going to go out, they never said why, but the others knew to just let them go. If they hadn’t Hoseok would pull Aeygo on all the remaining members, they honestly didn’t need Hoseok being extra cute and Namjoon being extra silent as he practically killed the five other members.

“N-Namjoon, I’m cold.” Hoseok held his fluffy jacket closer to his shivering body, waiting for Namjoon to pull him into an embrace, a shy one of course. Namjoon soon walks in front of the shivering boy, his arms holding out for him, his cold tired legs move forward as he is met with his slightly younger boyfriends’ warmth. Hoseok’s head finds its way under Namjoon’s chin, his eyes closing as he just takes in the moment. “Are you almost ready to head back? I wouldn’t want you getting sick.” Namjoon questions as he holds Hoseok softly while still holding him close.

“If we go home we can’t stand here, together.” He murmurs to the taller one, not wanting to leave the cold. He knew when they got back to the dorms they’d be separated; he knew that they’d be shooting one another glances and soft smiles. All he knew was that he wanted to be with Namjoon, just the two of them for now. Even if that meant risking the chance of frostbite.

Namjoon gently pulled Hoseok along with him to the frosted bench, as the snow had been swept off, leaving small crystals of frost. Namjoon sits down, not breaking the hug as he lets Hoseok snuggle close. He smiles softly, enjoying the feeling of Hoseok sitting on his lap, enjoying the feeling of his breath tickling his neck.

“Namjoon?” Hoseok untucked his head, his voice just loud enough for Namjoon to hear. Namjoon’s eyes divert from staring at nothing down to his orange haired lover. “Yes?” His eyes locked on Hoseok’s admiring how the look in the dark with the stars and snowy branches glistering in his eyes. “I love you.” Hoseok bit his lip, though they had both told each other the special three word saying, Hoseok still got flustered. It made Namjoon’s heart throb with warmth, he had always loved Hoseok. As sappy as it is, the first time he saw Hoseok during trainee days, his lips had been cut by him chewing on his lip, his heart was racing fast as he looked the older up and down. He saw the beauty that is Jung Hoseok, he knew from that day that he never wanted to go a day without seeing it.

“I love you as well.” Namjoon placed a soft kiss to Hoseok, his heart skipping beats as Hoseok’s lips followed his in a soft rhythm. Hoseok hummed and smiled into the kiss, the way Namjoon was so careful but passionate. The way Namjoon held Hoseok was like the kiss; sweet, soft, protective, careful and passionate.

Namjoon knew that the two of them rather be out here, in the cold dark night with one another, risking a chance of them catching a cold then being unable to share a moment like this.

The kiss soon broke off, leaving Namjoon in a state of awe as he stared at his boyfriend. Hoseok’s lips were parted, his little mole on his upper lip that Namjoon adored, his hair was slightly messy from when Namjoon had tussled it earlier, his hues warm and welcoming, pulling Namjoon in closer and closer.

Namjoon moved a hand from Hoseok’s lower back up to his face, his fingers Hoseok’s strong cheek bones.

“God, Hoseok you’re so gorgeous.” Namjoon awed at Hoseok’s already flushed cheeks which have been nipped at by the winters air. “Thank you, but you’re undeniably handsome.” Namjoon pulled Hoseok in for a kiss again, the sound of the snow pattering on their heads just made the experience wilder.

“We, we should start heading back, Namjoon.” Namjoon nodded as Hoseok’s warm breath heated up his nipped cheeks. “Yeah, before the rest start worrying.” Hoseok slid off Namjoon’s lap, his feet resting on the snow padded ground, Namjoon stands up, his slightly bigger hand grasps onto Hoseok’s.

“Thanks for coming out in the cold with me Hoseok.” Hoseok looks up at Namjoon with a smile and a nod. “Of course, I enjoy being with you even if I can’t feel my fingers.” Namjoon laughed as he held Hoseok’s overly cold hand.

The pair walked at a medium pace as they had been in the cold so long it was a way to warm up. “Namjoon, if we do this again we’re bringing blankets and stuff to keep us warm.” Namjoon looked over at Hoseok as they got closer to the dorms. His head nodded in agreement, as he too was freezing.

The outline of the dorm soon came into view, signaling them that there was a warm bed to welcome them. Hoseok slid his hand out of Namjoon’s, his shivering hands place on Namjoon’s shoulders. Namjoon stops walking, letting his lovely boyfriend jump on his back. Namjoon lets out grunt as Hoseok’s chest hits his back.

Once they get to the door, Namjoon quickly knocks on the door while still letting Hoseok stay on his back. He soon hears a loud “I’ll get it!” The voice he has memorized from living with him so much, Kim Taehyung.

The door opens and he moves out of the way. “Thanks Taehyung-ah.” Taehyung gives a dramatic bow before turning on his heels to play video games with Jimin and Jungkook.

“Jin-hyung! We’re home!” Namjoon shouts before setting Hoseok down, his hand grasps Hoseok’s again. The couple walk into the bathroom. “Joon, can you run the tub for me?” Hoseok asked as he looked thru his bath bomb and bubble bar collection. “Yeah, what are we using tonight? Bubble bar or bath bomb?” He shrugged in response to Namjoon’s question, he pulls out the previously bubble bar. “I’m undressing now, don’t watch.” Hoseok hums as he pulls off his top. “Mm, wouldn’t dream of it.” Hoseok giggled quietly, knowing that Namjoon was watching, the two often joked around like this.

Namjoon gets into the tub of bubbles and water, a sigh of pleasure comes from Namjoon at the heat soaking his still cold body. Hoseok slipped in, laying on his side between Namjoon’s thighs he rested his head on Namjoon’s chest, enjoying both the heat from the water and Namjoon. The two sat in a comfortable silence, only to have Hobi start laughing out of nowhere. “Wuh?” Namjoon’s voice ran in Hoseok’s ears. “I-I was thinking about when you danced, when your sleeves flew all over the place.” Hoseok’s eyes started to water as he continued to let out soft squeals. “Mm, Hobi calm down before you choke.” Namjoon half joked, he never wanted Hoseok to stop smiling or being happy. He just doesn’t want Hoseok to choke and die.

After Hoseok’s outburst of gorgeous giggles, the two rinse off before getting out and cleaning up the bathroom. Namjoon slips on his clothes, Hoseok followed Namjoon’s actions, the couple then walks out of the bathroom hand in hand.

“Dinner’s ready!” Jin’s voice echoes thru the dorm. The two continue to hold hands, slowly walking into the dining room.

“Hobi-hyung! Sit with us!” Jimin patted the seat next to us, he looks over at Namjoon then Jimin. Namjoon nods and drops Hoseok’s hand while he sits next to Jungkook. Hoseok and Namjoon shot one another glances, causing Namjoon to smirk when he caught Hoseok staring, causing Hoseok’s face to turn a light shade of pink.

“You guys were in there for a long time, did you have fun?” Yoongi asked as he stole some food from Jin’s plate. “Yah! Yoongi-ah!” Jin slapped at Yoongi’s hand. Hoseok started laughing as Namjoon made a face at him from the other side of the table. Jungkook was about to start talking, before he could even get a sentence out the house phones went off.

“I’ll get it.” Hoseok quickly jumped up, his legs carrying him to counter.

Hoseok’s head bobbed as he thanked the person on the other line, his voice full of excitement.

“Yeah! Yeah! I’ll tell them! Thank you Hyung!” Hoseok sat down the phone and squealed. “What?” Taehyung talked with food still in his mouth, earning a glare from Yoongi.

“We get two days off!” Cheers came from the seven boys.

Both Hoseok and Namjoon knew what they were going to do for the next two days, they were going to cuddle all day in bed, only getting up for important stuff; like brushing their teeth, applying deodorant, going to the bathroom and eating.

The couple did go thru with their plans of lazing around, they enjoyed it as well.

“Good morning Baby.” Namjoon kissed the top of Hoseok’s orange hair. “Good morning, Honey.” Hoseok yawned into his hand, curling up closer to Namjoon. Namjoon held him close, not wanting to let go of Hoseok nor this moment.

“Honey, I need to pee.” Hoseok placed a kiss to the side of Namjoon’s cheek. Hoseok crawled over his sprawled-out boyfriend before running into the bathroom. After he finishes going pee, he pumps soap into his dampened hands, letting out a small gasp as he feels strong arms wrap around him. “Namjoon, you scared me.” He continued to wash his hands, his eyes meeting Namjoon’s thru the mirror.

“Sorry, Baby.” He gave Hoseok his cute eye smile, resting his chin on Hoseok’s head. “Well, since you’re in here, you should brush your teeth too.” Hoseok hums while reaching for both of their tooth brushes, he hands Namjoon his gray tooth brush. The two take turns putting the paste on their brushes before damping the tooth-pasted tooth brush.

They walked back into Namjoon’s room, Namjoon throws himself on the bed waiting for his Baby place himself at Namjoon’s side closest to the wall. Hoseok lays with his head on Namjoon’s chest and his shoulder touching Namjoon’s armpit.

“I love you Honey.” Hoseok snuggles closer as he places his leg over Namjoon’s thighs. Namjoon smiles his dimpled smile, his eyes looking at the other dimpled smile. He places a kiss to Hoseok’s forehead, mumbling “I love you too.” Against his forehead. Hoseok closes his eyes, inhaling Namjoon’s comforting scent. Namjoon’s smile grew more, his hand lazily reaching for his phone. He opens the camera and takes pictures that would be his and Hobi’s little secret.

Namjoon mindlessly scrolled thru the mobile app of tumblr on his phone, only exiting out of the app then locking his phone. His eyes drifting to Hoseok, only to hear his small snores and resting face.

He was in awe, he memorized the way he slept, the way he’d nuzzle his face into Namjoon’s chest, the way his heart shaped lips with the cute beauty mark opened just enough to see the ends of his pearly whites. Hoseok’s orange hair fell lazily over his caramel skin, he looked gorgeous. Namjoon never wanted to forget this sight, he stared as the image he saw right now tattooed its self to his mind.

“I really do love you Jung Hoseok, even if I don’t say it, I know you know. You’re the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, the one I want to grow old with, the one to place the most beautiful ring on your finger, a beautiful boy needs beautiful things, even if his beauty makes the beautiful item look like . I want you to be the one who I have a family with. I adore you so much Hoseok.” Namjoon spoke in almost a whisper, the sleeping Hobi’s lips curved into a smile, even when he was sleeping he knew.

He knew that Namjoon loved him, he knew that he wanted the same, it was perfect.