kitten pt.2

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namseok
Genre: fluff
Follow up: Kitten pt2


When Hoseok awakens, he's met with the tall rapper from last night. 

"Morning Joonie." Hoseok nuzzles close to him, lightly tugging on his night shirt, the man still sleeping. 

Huffing slightly, Hoseok tugs harder on Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon's eyes stay closed, pulling the now pouting feline closer to his body. 

"Joonie, get up.~" Hoseok tries again, this time poking at his soft cheeks. A small groan escapes Namjoon's lips. 

"It's too... early to be alive." Namjoon pauses to yawn, his eyes cracking open with another yawn following. 

Hoseok pokes Namjoon's cheek again, huffing slightly. "I tried to wake you up like ten times," He pouts. 

"Sorry Kitten," Namjoon grins, rubbing Hoseok's back. His fingers tracing along Hoseok's spine, dipping into the small dimples the rested at the small of his back. 

Small giggles escape Hoseok's heart-shaped lips as the tips of Namjoon's fingers tickled him, even though it was unintentional.

Namjoon soon caught on that Hoseok was ticklish, running his fingers down Hoseok's back again causing the latter to squeak. 

"It appears that you are ticklish." Namjoon smirks, quickly sitting up to tickle at the now squirming hybrid. 

"V-Very.~" Hoseok thrashes with a giggle, the apples of his cheeks turning a very bright shade of pink. Namjoon continues to tickle Hoseok till tears form at his eyes. 

Once Hoseok had calmed down enough, Namjoon got out of bed and lifted Hoseok up. 

"Let's get ready, I promised you a trip to the mall," Namjoon smiled at the feline before heading down the steps into the mint-trimmed bathroom. 

Hoseok nodded, nuzzling Namjoon as he got carried down the steps. 

When the two got to the bathroom, Namjoon places Hoseok on the toilet. "You can shower first, Kitten." Namjoon turns on the water, instructing Hoseok to come feel it. 

"I'm not sure if it's too hot or not, but this is how hot I usually have it." Hoseok hums, putting his hand under the tap only to hiss and pull it back, his small hand flushing pink. 

"You shower in lava." Hoseok pouts, holding his flushed hand in his other. ", sorry come here." Namjoon then changes the hot water to cold, gently taking the feline's hand into his as he runs it under the cold water.

"I'm really sorry, are you okay?" Namjoon worriedly asks, frowning slightly. Hoseok nods, still having a pout on his face. The nod going unnoticed by the slightly panicking Namjoon.

"I-I'm okay," Hoseok smiles, pressing a shy kiss to the human's cheek. Namjoon's sure his ears are red at the moment, quickly moving to turn on the warm water, making sure that it's a good temperature. 

Hoseok laughs quietly, watching Namjoon with a grin before stripping and getting into the shower. 

Namjoon exits the bathroom, letting the cat hybrid have privacy, he then heads into the kitchen to eat leftovers from last night. 

 He took out the pizza and ignored the oven, he didn't need to heat it, it was fine cold. 

Namjoon eats in silence, listening to the shower water run with a small grin. 

"Nammie, I'm done!" Hoseok soon shouts, the shower water turning off. "Coming!" Namjoon collects the plate and places it in the sink before heading off to the bathroom. 

When Namjoon opens the door he's revealed to a smiling Hoseok, a towel wrapped around his shoulders and head. 

"You look like a nun," Namjoon states while blinking blankly. "What's a nun?" He asks while looking up at Namjoon and tilting his head. 

"A stereotypical lady who devotes herself to god," Namjoon explains, turning off the still running shower. 

"Go head upstairs, you can wear any of my clothes." Hoseok smiles and nods, waddling out of the shower room and up the steps. 

Namjoon strips and turns on the lava-hot water before getting in and showering himself, he makes sure to listen for Hoseok to make sure the cat-hybrid didn't get hurt. 

Hoseok's currently looking thru Namjoon's rather strange wardrobe, his clothes going from the dark abyss to sunshine and rainbows. 

Soon settling on a rather large black turtleneck and light blue jeans, Hoseok shimmies into the clothes and heads down to finish getting ready. 

"Nammie, are you almost done? I need to brush my teeth, can you dry my hair with that warm wind thingy again?" He leans on the door with a small pout, he doesn't like being separated from Namjoon.

Namjoon hums to himself before yelling to Hoseok. "Yeah, just give me ten more minutes, go watch TV or something!"

Hoseok's ears lay flat against his head while his tail curls around him, Hoseok then sulks all the way to the sofa.

He really didn't like being alone, not only was it incredibly boring for the curious feline, he also craved constant love, attention, and affection. 

With a pout, he messes with the remote for the TV till it shot on with a loud laugh. Hoseok jumps with a loud scream, quickly running back to the bathroom and opening the door, not caring if Namjoon was or not. 

Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he just finished fixing his hair when Hoseok ran into his arms, crying into his chest. 

"Hey, hey, what happened?" He asks softly, brushing Hoseok's still damp hair with his hand. "L-Loud, picture box loud and scary." He cries into Namjoon's chest. 

"Did the Television scare you? Shh, it's okay, I've got you," Namjoon rocks Hoseok softly as he hums softly. 

"I-It was scary." He chokes out, gripping the back of Namjoon's shirt tightly. "It's alright Kitten, nothing's going to hurt you," Namjoon says softly. 

Hoseok continues to cry till he has no more tears, though, he was still sniffling and clinging to Namjoon. "You alright?" He asks after awhile which Hoseok simply replies with 'yeah'. 

Namjoon continues to rock Hoseok softly, placing a kiss to his head every now and then "Want to finish getting ready?" Hoseok nods, looking up at Namjoon with a thankful smile. 

Hoseok sighs softly after pulling away, looking at himself in the mirror with a small hiccup. "C-Can you use hot wind on my hair please?" He quietly asks. 

"Sure, after that, brush your teeth and put on deodorant." Namjoon's then plugging in the 'hot wind' and starting to dry Hoseok's hair.

Hoseok's cheeks heat up from their closeness and the hot air coming from the hair dryer, Hoseok really likes Namjoon. 

~

After the two were ready to go, Namjoon lead Hoseok to his car and buckling him into the passenger's seat. 

"What kind of shops would you be interested in?" Namjoon asks as he turns on the radio just loud enough for it to be heard. 

"Cute ones~" Hoseok replies with as his tail flickers around excitement, he has never been shopping before. 

Namjoon hums with a nod, glancing to the over-joyed kitten. "Alright, after we get back I need to talk with you, aight?" 

Hoseok nods and looks out the window, his tail continuing to flicker till they get there, lots of yummy and new scents hitting his nose. 

Letting out a meow in satisfaction he waits for Namjoon to find a parking spot. "Waa~" Hoseok continues to look around with a smile. 

"Joonie, can we get out now?" He asks with a small pout, wanting to explore the mall. "Yeah, one second." He nods, placing sunglasses on his face along with a mouth mask. 

After Namjoon turns off the car, he unlocks the car and gets out, Hoseok following after.

Namjoon smiles behind his mask, watching Hoseok's ears and tail twitch in happiness. He couldn't help but to hold the hybrid's hand and swing their arms. 

"You look excited, Hobi," Namjoon says while giving his hand a squeeze. "I am! I've never been to one of these things." He giggles, looking up at the giant holding his hand.

"Yeah? Well, looks like you're getting spoiled t'day." Namjoon nods, the two of them soon getting closer to the one of many entrances. 

"O-oh, okay!" Hoseok blushes as he sniffs all the yummy and new scents. "Wanna walk around till ya find a shop ya wanna check out?" Namjoon's asking as he opens the door for the two of them, familiar shops coming into Namjoon's view.

Hoseok nods in response, squeezing Namjoon's hand. "Wanna see pretty pastel clothes~" He tells Namjoon, with a beautiful smile that Namjoon just can't say no to. 

"Sure, let's go do that, then we can go to the food court?" Hoseok nods happily to Namjoon's words, letting him lead him down the clean white and tan tiles. 

Hoseok looks at the shops as he listens to Namjoon ramble about the shops he and his friend Taehyung go to. 

"Ah~ There, Joonie! That one, please?" Hoseok asks as they walk past a white shop with white flooring and white walls that held so many pastel clothes.

Namjoon nods, leading the giddy kitten into the shop, instantly feeling Hoseok tug on his arm to get him moving. 

"Pretty.~" He coos at the clothing on display, soon finding a baby pink skirt and showing it off to Namjoon. "Pretty, wanna go try it on?" He asks and Hoseok quickly nods. 

Namjoon's then looking for the dressing rooms, only to be found way at the back. "Let's go then, we can continue looking after you try it on."

Soon as the two get over to the dressing station, the moderator smiles and looks them up and down. 

"How many items?" She asks softly, and Hoseok was quick to answer with "one".

She hands the tag that said had a bold number one printed on it to Namjoon. "Here you go, sir and kitty." 

Namjoon hums, leading Hoseok into the dressing room and waiting outside the stall for Hoseok. 

Within the next fifteen minutes, Hoseok's coming out with a cherry-tomato face. "H-How does it look?" He softly asks the human. 

Namjoon glances up, his breath being taken away. His tan legs under the baby pink skirt was captivating. Legs this beautiful should be illegal. Hoseok should be illegal in general, he was too pure to be legal.

Hoseok soon snaps Namjoon out of his thoughts with a small hum. "W-Why are you staring?" He asks softly. 

"You're beautiful." He answers, causing the older to squirm under Namjoon's intense gaze. "Thank y-you." He giggles, giggling more when Namjoon tells him to do a twirl, which he does.

After that the two continued to shop till Hoseok got tired and Namjoon's wallet was crying. But going straight home wasn't the plan, the plan was for Namjoon to take him back to the pound so he can properly adopt him as his hybrid.

But he was going to discuss that in the car.

"Hobi, I'm going to ask you something important, but you can't interrupt, okay?" Hoseok moves in his seat to look at the driver. "Is it bad?" He quietly asks, watching Namjoon laugh and shake his made him at ease. 

"How would you feel if I took you back to the pound so I can properly become your owner?" He asks.

Hoseok's heart raced as he heard "take you back to the pound," but once the sentence was finished Hoseok calmed down. 

"R-Really? You want to be my owner?!" He asks excitedly, though, he was kinda nervous to go back just for awhile. 

"Of course." He chuckles, leaning over to pat Hoseok's thigh.

~

Hoseok clings to Namjoon as the two walk into his previous "home" ― if you could even call it that. 

"Ah! You found him! Our missing hybrid!" The man behind the counter shouts, causing Hoseok to cringe and step back behind Namjoon.

"Well, yes, but there's no use in you taking him back, I'd like to own him." Namjoon tangles his fingers with Hoseok as the mans' facial expression changes before going back to its previous state.

"Alright, sir, follow me into the office, I'll get his paperwork ready and we'll go over the basics." He's then walking into the room without a door, Namjoon follows with Hoseok clinging to him.

"Have a seat, this is Hoseok's file, sir." He leans over the desk to hand the thin file to Namjoon. 

Namjoon's opening the file, reading off the information and looking to the very outdated picture. The top saying his DOB and basic information, under the DOB, it states that he was a submissive cat hybrid. 

"Since he's a submissive cat hybrid, he will get heats, though we've been having him take suppressants. Here is his bottle, you may keep them if you want." The man hands over the bottle that has bold text.

When Hoseok spots it, he hisses. He really didn't mean to, but he hated them and being forced to take them. 

"No thanks, I'd rather not with his body with harmful chemicals." Namjoon tosses them into the bin at the side of the desk. 

Hoseok practically leaps out of his seat to kiss Namjoon's cheek, he'd always hated those pills ― everything about them, the way they made him felt, the fact that they were blocking something that he couldn't help. The fact that those would stop his heats so he couldn't get pregnant till it wore off. 

"Okay, since you chose not to use the heat suppressants, he will have his heat once every month, and it could last from three days to a week. And if he has unprotected , it could have a higher risk of him getting pregnant." He explains, Namjoon nodding as he took in the information.

"Any requirements? Do I get him cat food for when he's in cat form and other cat accessories?" The man nods.

"Yes, get him a scratching pole, he'll get destructive and even more destructive as he nears his heat." 

Hoseok's ears twitch as he listens as well, resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder and taking a short cat nap. 

"Oh! And I almost forgot you'll need to get him a collar as well if hybrids don't have a collar it could be dangerous." The guy finishes, pulling out a clipboard with a stack of papers for him to fill out.

"These are all the legal papers for the ownership, you both must sign." Namjoon nods, beginning to fill out the paperwork. 

When it was time for Hoseok to sign the final paper, Namjoon softly woke him. "Sign at the part that says 'hybrid's name'." He instructs, which Hoseok shakily does so, he hadn't had much experience in writing. Though he could spell very well, the pound had taught him all the skills he'd need.

Hoseok's name was wobbly, but in Namjoon's opinion, it was adorable. Hoseok had even turned the first 'o' into a smiley face and the second into a heart. 

The worker then signs his own name before declaring him as his owner. Namjoon then carries the sleepy hybrid out to the car, the sun shining brighter than before.

He's happy and content with himself, for him, doing this was the right thing to do. Now he knew what Taehyung meant. 

Earlier this year, Taehyung had taken a dog hybrid with the name of Park Jimin, even though they like to say Jimin picked Taehyung as his "owner", though, Taehyung knew that he was owned by Jimin. 

"We'll get your stuff on the way home, aight?" Namjoon looks over to the still sleepy cat hybrid who nods, Namjoon then starts the car and drives till they get to the closest pet and hybrid appliance shop.

The two pick out the items Hoseok liked, Hoseok got to pick out his collar all by himself as Namjoon was at the tag maker.

Hoseok had picked a gray collar that had a sparkle cover over it. 

~

When the two got home, Namjoon instantly got to work with putting together Hoseok's scratch pole and setting up his cat bed, water dish and food bowl, and his toy area. 

During that time, Hoseok was putting away the clothes Namjoon had bought him. He was really thankful to have Namjoon as an owner. 

It hadn't taken long for the two to find themselves huddled up on the sofa, starting the drama "Descendants of the sun" on Netflix. 

Hoseok was more than happy to be wrapped up in Namjoon's strong arms, using him as a human pillow. 

Half way thru the first episode, Namjoon squeals a very manly squeal that causes Hoseok to jump a bit. 

"There's Jinki hyung! He's SHINee's leader, his stage is Onew, and he's very cool." Namjoon explains before going quiet so they could continue to watch the drama.

The two don't know when, but they soon fell asleep snuggled up on the sofa while the drama continued to play. 

A small grin is locked on Hoseok's face as he sleeps, today has been the best day of his life, all thanks to one giant dork, Kim Namjoon.