baby

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing/Side-pairing: Namseok, Yoonjin
Genre: fluff, angst if you squint.

Side note: hoseok is the youngest in this shot.


 

Hoseok kept looking back behind him, the older boy still was staring at him, his already pink cheeks turning pinker. It didn't help that EVERYONE knew who the older man was, Kim Namjoon the younger of the brother of Kim Seokjin and the older brother of Kim Taehyung. 

The three were very popular amongst both the boys and girls, why the middle child of the Kim's had his eyes locked on him was mind boggling, in Hoseok's opinion he was far from attractive even if his two best friends, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin told him otherwise.

"Jiminie he's looking in our direction, I know he's not looking at me, did your brother happen to get in a fight with Seokjin-Hyung?" Jimin shakes his head. "No, from what Yoongi tells me they are doing really well together." Jimin shrugs while taking a bite of his lunch. 

"And I believe he is looking at you, both Jungkook and I agree that you're beautiful." Hoseok raises an eyebrow while his cheeks heated up even more. "Y-Yah! Would you stop?" Hoseok whined while Jungkook pulled Hoseok into his arms. "Cute cute.~" He sang as Hoseok gave up with a pout.

"You guys are the worst." His shoulders slumped while resting his head on Jungkook's chest. "Oh boy, Jungkook, Namjoon is coming over." Jungkook raises an eyebrow while diverting his attention to the tall lad walking toward them. 

When Namjoon stops behind the two youngers he gives a small cough, causing Hoseok to look up, a small gasp escaping his lips. 

"Hello, Hoseok-ah, please come with me." Namjoon steps aside, making room for Hoseok to walk next to him. Jungkook gives Hoseok a wink before releasing the hug. Hoseok nodded, looking down as he walked next to Namjoon. 

"How are you today?" Namjoon asks while shoving his hands into his pants pockets. "Oh, I am v-very well, thank you." Hoseok shyly answers while looking up at Namjoon, before opening his mouth to speak again. "Yourself?" He manages to ask without stuttering. 

"Pretty good, thanks. I have to say, I did enjoy the view I got in the cafeteria." Hoseok tilts his head, causing Namjoon to chuckle. "View?" Hoseok asks while crossing his arms, still confused. 

"Yeah, you are truly the best thing to stare at." Hoseok blushes while shaking his head and looking down. "I-I uh, thank you?" Hoseok stutters while hiding his face behind his bangs. 

Namjoon smiles while looking down at Hoseok, slightly shaking his head he continues to lead Hoseok down the school hallway. 

"Um, excuse me, but uh where are we going?" Hoseok asks while looking over to Namjoon. "We are going outside, to the field." Namjoon smiles, holding out his hand, causing Hoseok to tilt his head again. 

"I'd like to hold your hand, is that okay?" Namjoon asks, Hoseok only nods, letting him take his small hand into his big one, Namjoon's hand on top of his. 

Namjoon runs his thumb over Hoseok's knuckles, adoring how soft and delicate his hands were. "Your hands are small, it's cute." Namjoon chuckles, feeling his heart beating fast, but not letting it affect him.

If Namjoon was being honest, he had been watching Hoseok from afar, out of all the people he could have had, he wanted Hoseok. Namjoon made sure that everyone but Hoseok knew, he's warned many people that Hoseok is his.  

Hoseok never noticed that the older of the two had been doing these things, in all honesty, he tried to keep his attention away from Namjoon, he knew that if he paid more attention he'd only need Namjoon's attention.

"You're awfully quiet, usually you're very bright and loud, I like that about you," Namjoon states while opening the door, letting Hoseok exit first, their hands not unlacing. 

"I, I am just a bit uh, nervous?" Hoseok looks down with a blush, slightly shaking his head. Namjoon chuckles, shaking his head a bit. "You don't need to be nervous around me, Hoseok." Hoseok nods, looking up at the older. 

When they get to the doors, Namjoon opens it for Hoseok, letting him go out first then going out himself. 

"Thank you." Hoseok shyly smiles, looking up at Namjoon. Namjoon nods in response. 

Namjoon and Hoseok slowly walk up to the field, sitting under the tree. 

"What did you want to talk about?" Hoseok asks quietly, still holding Namjoon's hand. "I want to take you out on a date," Namjoon says, looking over to Hoseok, unlatching their hands so Namjoon could pull Hoseok closer. 

"Wah~" Hoseok gasps, being easily moved, shyly resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder. "What do you say?" Namjoon asks resting his head on top of Hoseok's. "Okay, Hyung." Hoseok hums, closing his eyes. 

"Great, I'll pick you up at seven." Namjoon grins, lifting his head to look at the younger. 'Cute' He thought, the younger was adorable and everything beautiful in his eyes. He was more than happy to have Hoseok at his side. 

"What's your next class?" Namjoon wonders, resting his head on Hoseok's again. "Math, why?" He asks, oblivious to the fact that Namjoon wanted to walk him to class. 

"I was hoping you'd let me accompany you to class," Hoseok hums in response. "I'd like that." He happily says, shifting a bit closer to Namjoon. 

Namjoon smiles at Hoseok, allowing the younger to snuggle closer to him. "Lunch is ending soon, we should start to head back soon." Namjoon states, still grinning. 

"Alright." Hoseok watches Namjoon lift his head up first, lifting his own next. Namjoon's the first to stand up, helping Hoseok up after. 

"Thank you!" Hoseok happily says, his shyness slowly disappearing. "There he is, little sunshine." Namjoon hums, holding Hoseok's hand again. 

"If I'm the sunshine does that make you the moon, Hyung?" Hoseok asks, looking up at Namjoon. "Yeah, I guess it does." He confirms, opening the door for Hoseok again. 

"Thank you." Hoseok happily says, walking into the school again, Namjoon's and his hands still laced together. 

"Of course, Sunshine," Namjoon confirms, looking to Hoseok with a smile as they walked down the now crowded hall. "Do you need to stop at your locker?" He wonders, weaving the two of them thru the wave of rushing kids. 

"I do, it's by my math class which is good." Hoseok happily informs Namjoon who only nods, allowing Hoseok to show him to his locker. 

  ♡♡♡  

Hoseok looked at the clock above the whiteboard, pouting slightly. He was sleepy, and Jimin kept pecking his cheeks. All Hoseok wanted was to go home and nap, do his homework and then get ready for his date with Namjoon. 

"Jiminie hyung, stop, I'm trying to work," Hoseok huffed, crossing his arms. Jimin rolls his eyes while watching Hoseok work. "Yah! You creep, pay attention to the teacher." Hoseok huffed again. 

After almost an hour and six ripped papers (from Jungkook and Jimin trying to snatch Hoseok's work from his hands.) Math class aka his last period was over, he was finally able to leave. 

Hoseok quickly collected his things, then helping his two idiot friends with their belongings, although Hoseok was the youngest, he was definitely the mother friend. 

"Hoseok-ah looks like someone is waiting for you~" Jungkook sang while pointing to the door where the tall Junior rested against the dark purple door frame. 

Hoseok looked over to Namjoon with a blush, quickly waddling over to Namjoon as he pulled his backpack onto his shoulders. 

"Hi Hyung!" Hoseok happily greets, causing Namjoon to chuckle and greet back. "Hey, I didn't realize that you were in advanced math if you need help tell me," Namjoon explains with a grin, holding Hoseok's hand. 

"Yeah, but I was forced into advanced math by my dumb friends." Hoseok huffs slightly, looking up at Namjoon. "Is that so?" Namjoon wonders, listening to the sunshine himself talk. 

"Yes hyung, they are a pain," Hoseok complains, only to be slapped on the by Jungkook who had caught up with them along with Jimin. 

"We are not pains," Jimin rolls his eyes while slapping Hoseok's as well. "Yes you are, and would you stop spanking me!~ Jungkookie and Jiminie hyung spank hard." Hoseok rubs his , pouting at the two as Namjoon chuckles himself. 

"Hmph, go away you idiots." Hoseok shoos his best friends away with a small pout. "We love you Hoseokie!" Jimin shouts, causing Hoseok to groan and roll his eyes. 

"Interesting friends you have, I see what Yoongi means by Jimin being strange," Namjoon says, causing Hoseok to laugh. "Yeah, Jimin hyung and Jungkook hyung are very strange." Hoseok agrees. 

"Want me to walk you home?" Namjoon asks, looking down at Hoseok. "Sure!" He happily replies which makes Namjoon's stomach do a flip-flop. 

Hoseok and Namjoon walk down the halls, causing people who were getting their items out of the lockers to turn and face them. To say people were jealous of Hoseok was an understatement, people were very jealous, but Namjoon didn't seem to care. 

Hoseok looks down, feeling nervous and small under their gazes. Namjoon quickly noticed his sunshine fidgeting, turning his attention to the other people. 

"What are you guys staring at?" He asks, causing people to continue their past activities. "C-Can you take me home now?" Hoseok quietly asks. Namjoon nods, glaring at the people who made Hoseok act like this. 

 ♡♡♡  

Hoseok leans against Namjoon as they walk to his house, "We're here" Hoseok says as they stop in front of a big gray house. 

It wasn't uncommon around here as they all lived in the wealthy part of town. Namjoon's family was rich, same with Hoseok's but people didn't care for Hoseok like they did with the Kim Kids. 

"I'll walk you to the door." Namjoon happily says as Hoseok nods, the two walking up the cobbled walkway to the door. 

"I'll pick you up at six pm, text me the address," Namjoon says as they exchange numbers. Hoseok nodded with a blush, giving Namjoon a quick hug and running into the house. Where his two best friends were already sat on the sofa. 

"Great, the idiots are here," He says with a smile, causing them to roll their eyes. "Hey, move out of the way!" Jimin complains as he throws whatever snack he was eating at Hoseok. 

"Why?" Hoseok turns around to look at the tv, realizing they were watching some new scary movie. "W-Why must you watch this here?" Hoseok pouts, moving into the kitchen where his mom was. 

"Hey Baby, how was school?" She greeted with a smile, setting down the knife she was using to cut up more snacks. "It was good, thank you," Hoseok blushes remembering what had happened. 

"Your cheeks are pink, did that kid you like talk to you?" She teases before going back to cutting up the food. 

"Mama!" Hoseok squeals, covering his face with his hands. "So he did, what was his name again?" She asks as Jungkook enters. "Kim Namjoon, he's Yoongi's boyfriend's brother." He answers before Hoseok could. 

"Thank you Jungkook dear," She gives Jungkook an apologetic smile, knowing that Jungkook has had a thing for Hoseok since they met. 

"Yeah, you're welcome." He smiles, giving Hoseok a side hug. Then collects the food before going back out with Jimin. 

"Mama, he asked me out on a date, curfew hours?" Hoseok wonders, looking down at his feet. "You don't have a curfew, you know the rules, and use protection." She says with a wink, causing Hoseok to flush and squeal. 

  ♡♡♡

After Jimin and Jungkook forced Hoseok to watch scary movies with them (which Hoseok screamed and cried like a little girl). The two left, leaving Hoseok an hour to nap and another hour to get ready. 

Hoseok slumps to his bedroom, curling into the fluffy baby green covers, making sure he had an alarm set for an hour. 

Hoseok smiled in his sleep, his dream making him smile. When his alarm went off an hour later, his dream getting cut off causing him to groan. 

He quickly got ready, throwing on a sweater and black slacks. When he was happy with his appearance, he waited nervously. 

The doorbell rang, causing him to jump and go to the door, his mother following behind. When he opened the door, Namjoon was standing there with a large grin and flowers in his hand. 

"Hey Hoseok, Hello Mrs. Jung," He politely greets, handing the flowers to Hoseok. "These are for you." He informs. 

Hoseok shyly accepts them, thanking the older. Namjoon smiles when Hoseok's mom tells Hoseok she'd put them in a vase. 

"Bye, Mama! We're leaving~" Hoseok shouts while closing the door. 

   ♡♡♡    

It'd been almost three hours when Hoseok arrived home. He was tired but it was a good kind of tired after dinner Namjoon had taken Hoseok to the nearby beach to look at the stars. 

Now here the two stood, sand in their shoes and smiles on their faces. 

"Thank you for tonight, I had fun," Hoseok says while smiling at Namjoon. "Thank you for agreeing to go on a date with me," Namjoon replies, before continuing to talk. 

"I'd like to take you out on a second date soon. Till then, rest well tonight Hoseok-ah." Namjoon cups Hoseok's cheeks, looking into his eyes for approval. Hoseok slowly stands on his toes, their lips connecting softly. 

"Please rest well, Hyung." Hoseok quietly tells Namjoon, pecking him softly before quietly entering his house, letting a squeal escape his lips once the door is closed. 

"Goodnight, Hoseok." Namjoon whispers before walking to his car. 

   ♡♡♡    

this is what i pictured hoseok wearing: