Online

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Namjoon: Hey Baby, guess what? :^)

Hoseok: You’re secretly a rabbit?

Namjoon: no wtf, I’m moving.

Hoseok: wait really? That’s so cool.

Namjoon: You know what’s extra cool?

Hoseok: That I’m your boyfriend?

Namjoon: Zip it nerd. But seriously, we’re moving to Korea, like next week.

Hoseok’s breath caught in his throat, Namjoon was going to live in Korea? Where he lived? He let out a loud squeal only to have his two roommates bust thru his bedroom door.

“Jiminie! Taehyungie! I love you both so much!” Hoseok spun out of his chair, tackling his two friends. “Aigoo, hyung why are you squishing us?” Jimin huffed. “Namjoon is moving to Korea!” His two friends faces lit up. “That’s great Hobi-hyung, we’re glad you’re happy!” Hoseok let out another squeal, running to type away at his laptop.

Namjoon: I bet you’re squealing right now while flailing, probably annoying the crap out of Taehyung and Jimin. Dweeb.

Hoseok: aRE YO U KIDDING ME? IM SCREAMOGN HONEY WAHT THE FUJCM

Namjoon shook his head while reading his boyfriends almost unreadable message, a small snort coming from his nose.

Namjoon: You’re ridiculous, Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok: I’m screaming, Idc how far you’re moving from where I live, I will r u n there.

Namjoon: My little Gwangju baby, you’re adorable. But you won’t have to run from Gwangju to where I am, we’re moving there.

Hoseok: wHAT I’M TOO UGLY FOR THIS FUCJKDK I LOVW YOU

Namjoon: Excuse me, but you’re far from ugly. In fact, you’re gorgeous.

Hoseok: SHUTUP IM SCREAMDFIgn

Namjoon: kek, calm down Baby.

Hoseok: hE CALLED ME BABY I

Namjoon: Hobi, please jesus.

Hoseok: kekkek, I love you Namjoon.

Namjoon: I love you too, Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok squealed, he always got like this over his boyfriend. He was proud of him; he was excited and he knew that soon they’d be able to cuddle. His hands flailed in the air, a loud yawn coming from his lips.

Hoseok: Namjoon, you’re going to make me cry :^(

Namjoon: Baby don’t cry.

Hoseok: dID YOU JUST

Namjoon: kkkkk

Hoseok: u smh, remind me why i want to grow old with you

Namjoon: aish, thanks Baby.

Hoseok: stop rn or im blocking lol

Namjoon: fine then bye brat

Hoseok: wait don’t go, I wanna talk to you before I fall asleep. :^(

Namjoon: Go to sleep, I’ll talk to you later. I love you

Hoseok: ):

Namjoon: Good night, I love you. <3

Hoseok: I love you too. :-(


 

Namjoon closed out the web browser, turning around he pushes himself out of his chair.

“Namjoon! Breakfast!” Namjoon jogged out of his room down the steps. His feet sliding against the wooded, only to run into the coffee table. "You okay?" Namjoon's mother asked while placing the food on his plate. "Yeah, I'm good." Namjoon's mother laughs, which caused Namjoon to smile. "Alright, so what's the plan till we move?" He tilted his head while he shoved eggs into his mouth. 

"Well, we're leaving in two days-"
"What? I thought we were leaving next week?" Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed, had he heard his mother wrong? Another laugh came from her small body. "No Sweetheart, we're leaving in two days." Namjoon nodded quickly. "Okay, well I should pack then." Namjoon's mother nodded in response.


Namjoon: Hey Hobi, you're probably still asleep.. but I wanted to tell you I love you and that I'm getting ready to board the plane. 


Hoseok soon woke up to a loud buzz, he groans before shuffling in bed, he lazily reaches out to his phone. 

"Only 6am." He rammed his head into his hands, not wanting to get up. He closes his eyes again, feeling warmth overtake his body again. 

"Hoseok-hyung!" Taehyung shouted, his eyes open, throwing his blanket up. "W-What? I'm up" Hoseok's fists rub the sleep from his eyes. 

"Namjoon messaged you!" Hoseok's eyes lit up, a smile forms on his face. "What?! When?!" Hoseok flopped on the sofa pulling his laptop to his lap. His eyes read over the message, a loud squeal of happiness “Tae! You know what that means?!” Taehyung smiled and nodded, he knew that meant Namjoon would be here by noon tomorrow. 


Hoseok looked over the clock, just two hours till Namjoon landed. His heart sped up, was this really happening? It was all so surreal to him, he never thought that Namjoon would be living in the same city as him. He felt heat rise to his cheeks as he thought about all the stuff they could do now, things that they talked about doing. Hoseok's smile grew bigger as he thought about Namjoon holding his hand in the hallways of the school, or how he'd snuggle up to him while watching reruns of Hello Baby. 

He jogged into the bathroom, ignoring the calls from Jimin to quiet down. Hoseok stood in front of the mirror, his hands pressed against the cool marble. "Alright Hoseok, you can do this. You're just going to meet your boyfriend of almost two years at the air port, no big deal." He tried to convince himself that everything was going to be okay but his heart wouldn't stop racing. 

The 17 year old striped of his clothes, giving himself one last glance in the mirror before starting the shower. His back being nipped at by the heavy warm water droplets, his eyes closing as he lathers his hair in conditioner then shampoo, then conditioner again. He applies strawberry scented body wash, after he washes off the soap suds. He grabs the shaving razor, he quickly lathers up the places he's going to shave. He shaves carefully, making sure not to cut or hurt himself in anyway. After he's all finished he wraps a towel around his waist then one around his hair.

"ChimChim! Taehyung! Your brother will be here soon to pick us up!" Hoseok called out from the bathroom, while he sticks a Qtip in his ear. "Alright! Can Yoongi and Jungkook tag along?" Hoseok gave a small snort at his friends request, but who was he to say no? "Yeah! Text your brother Taehyung, I'm sure Seokjin will pick them up on the way here!" Hoseok looks at himself in the mirror, quickly he grabs his face wash and acne mask, even though his skin was flawless. He applies the face wash, then the acne masks. While he waits for the acne mask to dry while brushing his teeth.

After he wipes away the mask he lets his now damp orange hair fall onto his face. "Okay Hobi, all you've gotta do is apply some make up and dry your hair. You've already got your outfit picked out. Then the rest of the time you can gather up your courage." He gives himself a small peptalk while pulling in his hair dryer. 

He runs his hand then hair brush thru his damp hair, enjoying the feeling his soft hair has. He soon finished up 

up drying and fixing up his hair. He moves onto his makeup, once he’s done blending in his foundation and concealer he puts setting powder on. “Okay Hoseok, all you have left is to get dressed.” He whispers just loud enough for him to hear.

“Hyung! Jin-hyung said he’d be here in 15 minutes!” Hoseok looked at the clock, before yelling a small “Okay.” In response to Jimin.

The orange haired boy fast walks into his room, his hands pull on a tight black turtle, a gift that he had gotten from Namjoon. Then black skinny jeans that had holes at the knees. He looks in the mirror and smiles, he looks pretty good.

“Hoseok-hyung! Jin-hyungs’ here!” Taehyung screams up the stairs, in which Hoseok runs down the steps. “You ready?” Hoseok looks up at Taehyung, as he towers over him by a couple of inches. “Yes and no.” Jimin laughs at his hyung.

The three boys run out to the already half full car. A mixture of “hi” and “hey hyung’s” are exchanged. “So, am I picking up Namjoon and his mom or?” Hobi looks up from his fiddling fingers.  “I don’t know.” Jin rolls his eyes. “Hyung, you look so cute with black hair.” Jimin coos as he reaches from the backseat to play with his hair. “Shut up Jimin or I’m going to smash you.” Jimin’s baby hands continue to play with Yoongi’s hair.

“Look! The airport!” Jungkook points to airport coming into view. “Hoseok-ah, are you excited?” Jin’s eyes met Hoseok’s in the rearview mirror. “Excited but fricking nervous as heck.” Jungkook laughs into Taehyung’s neck. “Hyung, just say ing and hell.” Jungkook half yelled thru laughs. “Jeon Jungkook!” Jin glared at his brother’s boyfriend.

“Okay, we’re here.” Hoseok’s breath hitches, his shaky hand unbuckling his seat. “I’m recording this.” Jin murmurs while the rest unbuckle their seat. 

Namjoon: We landed. 

Hoseok: Good.


"Hello, where is the terminal from LA to Korea?" Hoseok nervously asks the attendant at the desk. "Terminal B148" Hoseok nods, him and his friends start running.

They get closer and closer, heat rising up to his cheeks and his heart racing faster than before. There's a crowd of people, but one person in particular stands out to Hoseok. His short brown hair kinda messy, his white shirt clinging slightly to his body. Hoseok pulls out his phone, opening the app the two had met on three years ago. 

Hoseok: Look foreword

Namjoon: ???

Namjoon slips his phone back into his pocket, his mom smiled foreword, already knowing who was standing there. Namjoon looked straight in front of him, his mouth going dry. "Hoseok!" Namjoon's mom smiled while she opened the camera app and held the record button. The wave of people moved out of the way, Namjoon felt Hoseok fling into his arms. "I l-love you!" Hoseok cried into Namjoon's chest, feeling warmth wrap around his body. "I love you too, Baby." Namjoon whispered while stepping back a bit, his fingers lifting up the crying boy's chin, their lips met. Hoseok felt a sea of waves crashing in his stomach. 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you." Namjoon mumbled, causing Hoseok to blush. 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you to kiss me." Hoseok shoved their lips together again, he understood what movies meant by butterflies flying in his stomach.