“you hold me in your arms, and i'm home”

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: 2seok
Genre: fluff


 

"Mommy, where are we going?" Jimin asked from the back, causing Hoseok to sigh softly. "Honey, I told you it's a surprise."

"But why?" The six-year-old huffs, looking to his brothers. "Jimin, please stop complaining, I promise you'll love it."

Jimin frowns but nods, closing his eyes. He didn't understand why Hoseok had woken him and his brothers at a quarter till six.

"Mommy," Taehyung starts, rubbing his eyes with a small pout. "Yes, baby?" Hoseok hums, glancing to Taehyung from the rearview mirror. 

"Jungkookie is asleep again," He mumbles, looking to his toddler brother. Hoseok makes a small sound, nodding. "Let him sleep, sweetheart, mommy wants his baby's to rest." 

Taehyung yawns, closing his own eyes, all three of the children asleep. 

Hoseok sighs softly, turning on the radio on low volume, singing along with SHINee's 'If you love her'. 

The sun was rising as he pulled up, parking in front of the airport. Hoseok's phone vibrated, causing his youngest to whine softly. 

Hoseok slowly unplugged his phone, watching the screen flash on. 

New message from Seokiejin! Hoseok slowly opened it, his stomach doing flops. For the past two years, the two only had full conversations once a month.

Seokiejin: Baby, we're about to unload, I hope to see you soon. I've missed you so much, the kids as well. 

Hoseok felt his eyes become glassy, the last time he saw Seokjin was almost a year ago. Now he got to spend the rest of his life with Seokjin and his kids. 

He then turned off the car, hoping out and opening his kids doors as the child locks were still on.

"Taehyung, sweetheart, time to get up." Hoseok whispers, pushing back his hair to kiss at his forehead. 

When Taehyung's eyes popped opened, he immediately woke up Jimin loudly, causing Jungkook to wake up and instantly whale. 

Hoseok shuffles over to Jungkook, unbuckling him from his seat and lifting him. "Shh, it's alright," He coos, softly rocking him.

When Jungkook had calmed down Hoseok helped his oldest kids out of their car seats, closing both doors. 

"Taehyung, hold Jimin's hand please." He says, shifting Jungkook slightly on his hip. His other hand holding Taehyung's. 

Usually, Taehyung is on the outside of Jimin, but Taehyung has grown more curious, causing him to wander off. 

"Woah! Look at the planes." Taehyung looks at the planes, jumping slightly. "I see, baby." Hoseok looks up at the sky, smiling as a plane lands. 

The four soon enter the airport, waddling over to the receptionist who was closest to the door. 

"Excuse me, ma'am, can you give me directions to Terminal E4, please?" He asks as the slightly taller girl nods, writing the directions on a sticky note and handing it to him. 

Thanking her fastly, he begins to lead his kids down the long halls, reading off the sticky note to himself. 

"Mommy, my shoe is untied."Jimin huffs, his laces hitting the ground. Hoseok nods, setting down Jungkook. 

"Tae, honey, please don't wander off.. please watch Jungkook." Taehyung nods, holding Jungkook's hand as he looks around the room with his big eyes. 

Hoseok squats down and ties Jimin's shoe, making sure that the laces don't touch the ground. 

"There, now let's go." Hoseok lifts up Jungkook again, holding Taehyung's hand who holds Jimin's.

Jimin and Taehyung play their own made-up game, stepping over the blue tiles, and pretending to die when they touched the blue. 

"Alright we're―" Hoseok cuts himself off as the oldest kids scream 'daddy!'. Setting down Jungkook, Hoseok covers his face with his hands. He was crying and not because he was sad, but because he was so overwhelmed and happy. 

"Mama.." Jungkook tugs on Hoseok's long shirt, Hoseok then looks down at Jungkook. "Who that?" He asks though it comes out in mumbles. 

"That's your dad." Hoseok whispers, feeling his tears spring back as Seokjin was no longer distracted by his six-year-olds, his eyes fell on Hoseok. 

He was taken back, it was like Hoseok got even more beautiful over the past two years. He laughed when his sons clung to his legs, walking over to Hoseok and looking down at him. 

Either Seokjin had grown some more or Hoseok has shrunk, but he couldn't help but to love it. 

"You're back." Hoseok whispers, feeling himself get choked up, soon Seokjin's hands are cupped around Hoseok's cheeks, brushing away his tears. 

"I am, I'm here." He confirms, kissing Hoseok softly. "I missed you so much." Hoseok wails against Seokjin's lips. 

That's when Jungkook starts crying himself, his two-year-old head unable to wrap around this whole thing. 

"Mommy, Kookie's crying." Jimin points out, unlatching himself from Seokjin's calf. "What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin asks while looking down at his toddler brother. 

"Mommy is crying, Kookie is sad." Jungkook cries, rubbing his eyes with his chubby hands. 

Hoseok sighs softly, breaking off his kiss with Seokjin to lift Jungkook up. "Hey honey, mommy is okay, he's just really happy. Mommy is happy to see daddy." Hoseok coos softly, turning Jungkook to face Seokjin. 

"Daddy?" He tilts his head, reaching for Seokjin, who takes him. "You've gotten so big Jungkookie, last time daddy saw his baby was when he was well a baby." He chuckles, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's head. 

Jimin's then latching himself back onto Seokjin's calf. "Daddy, you aren't going bye-bye again?" Taehyung asks while looking up at Seokjin. 

Seokjin shakes his head, using his free hand to pat Taehyung's head. "No, daddy won't go bye-bye again." 

Taehyung grins, kissing his father's calf. "Daddy, will you help me and Tae with legos? Mommy is bad at them." Jimin pouts slightly, nuzzling his leg. 

"Sure, I'll help." He sends Hoseok a playful wink, watching the younger roll his eyes and lift Seokjin's bag up. 

Seokjin watches Hoseok struggle a bit, huffing in the process. "Baby, can you carry that? I can do it." Hoseok looks to Seokjin with his famous bright smile and nodding. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that a couple friends from the military will be over for dinner tomorrow." Hoseok raises an eyebrow but nods. 

"Okay, is there any weird habits I should know about them?" Hoseok asks, setting down Seokjin's bag. 

"Well, Yoongi is kinda quiet and Namjoon is very clumsy." Hoseok hums. "Okay, but how the heck did you carry that bag?" Hoseok asks with a pout. 

Seokjin chuckles, setting down Jungkook who starts pouting. "It's not that heavy, love." He then takes the bag. 

"Kookie wants daddy!" He shouts and Seokjin lifts him back up, he was glad he could carry many things at a time. 

Hoseok looks to Seokjin and lifts Jungkook away. "Daddy has to carry his bag, sweetie." Jungkook frowns but nods. 

"Taehyung, Jimin let daddy walk please." Hoseok waves his sons over, noticing the struggle in his husband's walk.

The two frown but do so, both of them taking his hands and swinging them. 

"Yo! Seokjin hyung!" A low voice shouts from behind the family, startling the family. 

Seokjin slowly turns around after letting go of his kids hands. "Oh, hey Namjoon-ah." Seokjin smiles, waving him over. 

"Namjoon-ah, these are my three kids. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, and this is my wife Hoseok." Namjoon hums, looking to Hoseok and waving then waving to his kids. 

"I know who Hoseok is, you talked about him a lot, and showed us pictures." He teases, causing Seokjin to roll his eyes and punch Namjoon's bicep. 

"Shut up, Namjoon." Seokjin then looks to Hoseok who had a blush covering his cheeks. 

"Nice to meet you, Seokjin hyung tells me you and Yoongi are coming over tomorrow?" He furrows his brows while looking up to Namjoon. 

"Yep! I gotta go catch up with my mom now, so I'll see you all tomorrow." He excuses himself, leaving them. 

"Well, that was Namjoon." Seokjin chuckles, holding Hoseok's hand. "So I heard," Hoseok nodded, watching Taehyung go off. 

"Kim Taehyungie!" Jimin shouts before Hoseok could, sprinting after Taehyung. "Taehyung has been very curious lately." Hoseok informs Seokjin. 

"He is your kid, baby." Hoseok just scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Whatever." 

Jimin's soon dragging Taehyung back with a smile. "I got him!~" He shouts happily. 

"You did, Minnie."

♡♡♡

When they got home, it was already lunch time and Hoseok went straight to the kitchen after telling Seokjin to go get settled.

"Tae, Jimin, lunch is ready." Hoseok calls out, watching his six-year-olds run in. "Woah! Calm down, no running in the house." He says with a laugh. 

"Sorry, mommy." They both give Hoseok a hug before sitting down and eating. 

  ♡♡♡

When night fell, all three of the kids were exhausted, they caught up and played silly games with their father, and Seokjin was helping Jungkook with his speaking and walking. 

Seokjin had missed being with his family more than anything, he missed waking up to see Hoseok snuggled up to his side. He missed hearing Jimin's and Taehyung's laughs. 

Seokjin and Hoseok soon get ready for bed themselves, though sleep won't be the only thing they do. 

Hoseok smiles when he comes back into the room from brushing his teeth, happy to see his husband resting on the other side of their bed, reading a book that had been on the bed. 

"Hey~ Don't lose my place." Hoseok crawls into bed next to Seokjin, snuggling up to his side. "Sorry baby, your book looked interesting." Seokjin then closes the book, pulling Hoseok closer, capturing Hoseok's lips in a kiss. 

"I really missed you, baby," He mumbles against Hoseok's lips, pulling him to rest between his legs, "I missed being able to hold and touch you, seeing you every morning with your bed hair," He's now placing kisses all over the younger's face. 

"I missed hearing your laugh, and telling you jokes that are so bad but you laugh anyway, I missed watching you dance." He kisses down Hoseok's jawline and down his neck, pulling away when Hoseok playfully smacks his chest. 

"I missed you too, Seokjin hyung, I'm so happy you're home."