Kitten pt.1

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namseok
Genre: Fluff


Hoseok didn't know how long he had been walking, all he knew that he was cold, tired, hungry and even a bit scared. 

The rain was coming down at fast rates, a loud thunderclap causing him to jump, his already damp cheeks dampening more from his tears. He let himself run to the nearest doorstep, too afraid to think straight. 

His tummy rumbled causing his already shaking body to shake more. He burrowed his face into his dirty knees, letting his tears continue to rush down his cheeks. 

Boom

Another clap, a loud squeal came from Hoseok. His sobs got louder, not noticing the door opened and revealed a very stressed man with a baseball cap. 

"Who the ?" The man asks, startling Hoseok again, causing him to flinch. The man's brows furrow, walking closer to the person with peach coloured hair. 

"Woah, what are you?" He asked, squatting in front of the shivering boy. "A-A c-cat h-hybrid." Hoseok studdered, scooting back till his back hit against the second step. The man smirked, holding his hand out for Hoseok. 

"Let's get you cleaned up, you're probably terrified out here." Hoseok looks at his hand, tilting his head, slowly placing his own cold hand into the warm one. 

The man pulls Hoseok up, his tail hitting the other as he did so. "O-Oh no, I-I'm sorry." Hoseok bit the inside of his lip, not wanting to be punished. "Huh? You've done nothing wrong." The man chuckles, pulling Hoseok into his house. 

Hoseok made little dirt puddles on the hardwood floor, but the tall male didn't seem to mind. He lead Hoseok up the steps into the bathroom, it had baby blue walls with mint green trim. 

"Oh wow, it's beautiful." A chuckle comes from the man with the baseball cap. "Discard your clothes, I'll run you a bath." Hoseok's dirt and tear stained cheeks flush pink. His tummy filled with bubbles, he wanted to see Hoseok? 

"Here, let me." The man sighs, pulling off the rain-soaked shirt, going to pull Hoseok pants down, causing him to flinch and move back. "Right, sorry, I'll let you take care of your bottoms." The man smiles, causing Hoseok to smile. 

Hoseok slowly pulls off his pants and boxers, his legs shaking under him. Once he was fully undressed, he lets the other lift then set him in the tub. 

Hoseok closes his eyes, feeling himself instantly heat up. Hoseok scrubs himself with the wash towel the still unknown man gave him. The unknown man soon takes a glass full of the water and dumps it on Hoseok's head, at first it was scary to Hoseok, but then he relaxed. 

"What's your name? I should have asked earlier." The man asks, causing Hoseok to turn his head, getting some soap suds in his eye. "Hoseok..." Hoseok winces, placing a hand over his eye. ", sorry." He tilts Hoseok's head back, running clean water into the cup, opening Hoseok's eye then flushing the soap out. 

"W-What's your name?" Hoseok asks once he finishes rinsing the soap out of his eye. "Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." Hoseok nods, a small smile settling on his face, Namjoon, he liked it. 

When Hoseok finally is all clean, he feels new and free, his skin was soft and he smelt like peaches. Namjoon pulls his robe off the hanger hanging on the door, wrapping it around Hoseok. "I'm going to blow dry your hair." Namjoon plugs in the hair dryer in, bringing it up so it's hovering over Hoseok's head.

The sound startled Hoseok, but Namjoon and the hair dryers heat comforted Hoseok. It reminded him of wind, but it was warm and made his cheeks pink. When Namjoon finished, he ruffled Hoseok's hair with a smile. 

"Stay here as long as you want, Hoseok." Namjoon walks out of the room, coming back with boxers and a large t-shirt. "Here, tomorrow we'll go out shopping for you." Namjoon hands Hoseok a new stick of deodorant and toothbrush. 

"T-Thank you." Hoseok smiles, handing the toothbrush back. "Please help me open it." Namjoon chuckles, opening the brush up for Hoseok. "There." Namjoon hands the toothbrush back, turning on his heels to let him finish. "Please d-don't go." Hoseok looks up at Namjoon with a pout. 

"Sure, of course." Namjoon smiles, sitting on the toilet, watching Hoseok brush his teeth then apply deodorant. 

"Thank you for everything Namjoon, and thank you for not making me go b-back to the p-pound." Hoseok mumbles with a blush. Namjoon nods, carefully hugging Hoseok from behind. Hoseok was surprised at first, then snuggled into the warmth. "You can stay here with me, I'll take care of you, Kitten." Namjoon hums while Hoseok breaks out into a big smile. 

"Thank you." Namjoon nods, still holding onto Hoseok. "Let me give you a house tour." Hoseok nods, wrapping his tail around Namjoon and himself. "Cute, we can continue to cuddle after the house tour, if you'd like." Namjoon pets behind Hoseok's twitching ears. "Yes please." 

Namjoon removes his arms from around Hoseok, holding his hand again, leading him down the hallway. "Alright, so this is the bedroom, that room over there is storage, I never really had any other use for it." Namjoon laughs, dragging Hoseok down the steps. "This is the living room, the kitchen is in the next room, and the room over there with the glass door is the recording studio." 

Hoseok tilts his head, looking up at Namjoon. "Recording studio?" Namjoon nods. "Yeah, I work at Big Hit as a producer and artist." Hoseok gasps, slightly jumping in the air. "That's so cool!" Namjoon rolls his eyes a bit. "I spend most my time in there, you can almost always find me in there." Hoseok nods, leaning on Namjoon. "C-Can I see?" Namjoon hums, walking over to the door. 

"Yep." He opens it, flicking on the lights, pulling Hoseok over to the black desk chair, sitting down then setting Hoseok on his lap. "This is also where I do vlives, other than that it's mostly quiet unless my friend Yoongi aka AgustD comes over with his fiance, Seokjin." 

Hoseok nods, snuggling Namjoon's arms. "You're comfy." Hoseok tiredly mumbles, Namjoon chuckles, holding Hoseok close. "I'm guessing you're hungry as well?" Hoseok nods. "Alright, I'll order take out." Namjoon picks up his phone, calling a pizza place. 

"Mhm, thank you." Namjoon hums, playing with Hoseok's hair, small purrs coming from the half asleep Hoseok. "Hey, Kitten. You wouldn't mind doing a vlive with me?" Hoseok nods, continue to snuggle closer. 

Namjoon opens the web browser on his computer, clicking on the go live button. The live count instantly went from 0 to 11,100, and more people kept entering. 

"Hello, everyone! How has your night been?" Namjoon asks, smiling into the camera. 

kiki90: good! who is tht tho?

RMisDoPE: great

rmpapi: hi 

doudou: is there someone else with u?

jiji: omg, is that a hybrid? wait tell him to show his face! i wanna see!!!

Namjoon chuckles, petting Hoseok's hair softly. "Kitten, they want to see you." Hoseok's tail sways nervously. Hoseok turns, facing the cam a bit. The chat filling up with "aws" and "cutes".

"Yeah, he's beautiful, isn't he?" Hoseok's cheeks flush pink, ears twitching as Namjoon brushed over them. 

richbinch: he's cute, wish i owned him, the thing's i'd do to him.

jelloyellow: ^

Rap Monster: Guys, please keep your inappropriate messages to yourself.

Namjoon types in the chat, which causes a bunch of people to agree with him. A loud ding comes from the door. "I'll go get it, I'll be right back guys, mine and Hoseok's dinner is here." Hoseok gets off Namjoon's lap, snuggling back into the chair when he leaves. 

jelloyellow: take ur clothes off, kitty

doudou: jello, please stop, namjoon asked to keep it clean, if you think hybrids are only for and your satisfaction you need to get a reality check. 

jelloyellow: can u imagine his lips around a , . 

Hoseok's cheeks flush again, his eyebrows furrowing together, feeling uncomfortable. 

"Please stop, I don't like it." Hoseok mumbles, biting his lower lip. "Alright, Kitten I'm back, sorry I took so long." Hoseok looks behind him, smiling when he notices Namjoon, getting off the seat for Namjoon. 

"Alright, you can si- what the hell?" Namjoon furrows his own eyebrows together, reading the ual comments about Hoseok. "Sorry, I'm ending this broadcast, thanks for coming." Namjoon ends the live with a groan. "Let's go into the living room." Hoseok shyly nods, following Namjoon.

"I-I'm s-sorry, p-please don't h-hit me." Hoseok flinches away a bit as Namjoon turns around. "Why would I hit you? You've done nothing wrong, even if you had I wouldn't hit you." Namjoon sighs, setting the pizza on the coffee table, placing two slices on each paper plate. 

Hoseok smiles, a small nod following. "Thank you-u." Hoseok snuggles on the sofa, carefully taking the paper plate from Namjoon. 

Namjoon hums, sitting next to Hoseok, watching him devour the pizza. "When was the last time you ate?" Namjoon asks, concerned for Hoseok's health. "Uh, I'm not sure, I'm sorry." Namjoon laughs. "You shouldn't say sorry, you haven't done anything wrong." 

When Hoseok finishes, Namjoon takes the paper plates, throwing them in the waste bin. "Alright, I'm going to put the pizza in the fridge, go ahead to put on a movie." Namjoon gives Hoseok a smile before walking into the kitchen, putting the pizza in the fridge. 

Hoseok gets off the sofa, going over to the movie collection under the tv. His eyes skimmed over the collection of scary movies, making him cringe, continuing to look for Disney movies.

Hoseok finally found a small collection of kid-friendly movies, one being Monsters Inc. and the other being Hercules. 

"Hey Kitten, have you found a movie yet?" Namjoon asks, walking behind Hoseok, running his tail thru his fingers, causing it to twitch. "Can we watch Monsters Inc?" Hoseok asks while turning to face Namjoon. 

"Yeah, of course." Namjoon smiles, turning the TV to DVD, then placing it in the DVD player. "Go get comfy, I'll be there in a sec." Namjoon smiles, playing with Hoseok's hair. "Okay." Hoseok happily going over to the sofa. 

Namjoon then follows behind, sitting next to Hoseok, wrapping his arm around Hoseok's slim shoulders. "Thank you Joonie." Namjoon smiles, lightly Hoseok's upper arm. 


When the movie ends Hoseok is sleeping peacefully on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon laughs quietly, lifting Hoseok up off the sofa, onto his lap and walking up the steps. 

Namjoon lays Hoseok in his bed, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's now curled up figure.