the camboy nextdoor

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Junghope
Genre: -ish


Honestly, Jungkook couldn't believe that his ex-boyfriend and best friend, Namjoon, had sent him a link to an on-going cam-show. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw it was the boy next door, either. 

He watched as the boy with black hair now shifted onto his stomach, looking innocent with puffed out cheeks and a small pout. But his actions weren't so innocent, the way his hips were grinding down onto the baby-green sheets below him and how his eyes were lidded, full of need. 

Jungkook read off his username, it was quite cute actually, honeyseok. Getting up from his own bed, he quickly ran over to the desk in the corner of his room, searching for paper to write on. Seriously, who the has a desk with no paper?! He thinks before zipping out of his room. 

"Ah, seriously?!" He shouts when he could only find his SHINee sticky-notes, that have never been opened, he was not going to open them. Instead, he ran back into his room with a black sharpie in hand and quickly wrote the username on his wrist.

A small giggly gasp comes from his laptop, which he quickly jumps on his bed out of breath to see what he had missed.

The boy now had discarded his black sweater that looked familiar- too ing familiar if you asked Jungkook. He watched the boy start teasing his s shyly, opening and closing his thighs to create some sort of friction. 

"Oppa, can I?" He asks with a whine in his voice, running his hand down his chest to his soft stomach and finally to his petite waist, hovering just over the waist line of the cute booty shorts he was wearing. Honeyseok bit his lip as he watched the comments flood in, one that he didn't contribute to. 

wang-94: do you think you've earned it, honey? 

voodooleo: i don't think so, pretty. 

layixing: tsk, you've been naughty. 

He whined, getting on his hands and knees to raise his in the air and wiggle it. "Please, oppa, I've been such a good boy." He pouts, starting to beg, his shorts growing tighter.

Jungkook threw his head back, hitting his head on the wall while palming himself slowly. Watching the boy freeze on cam, covering his shocked face with a pout, turning around to show them his and wiggles it. The other end obviously being muted as he hears his voice from the other room. 

"Hey, Kookie can you keep it down, please?" He had asked, while his hands dipped into his tight shorts.

Jungkook bites his lower lip before replying as if he didn't know what was happening next door. "Y-Yeah, sorry." He then scoots down the bed with a sore head and a smirk on his face.

"Oh please~ Oppa!~" He whined loud enough for Jungkook to hear twice, once from his laptop and once from the other building in the apartment complex. 

Jungkook quickly duplicated the tab, moving to the signup page on the website. Using facebook to sign up with, so he wouldn't have to fill out the spaces. He was fast to make a username once he had "read" thru terms and conditions for signing up. 

He then got redirected to the live, exiting out of the other tab he wasn't logged into, typing in the chat that he got permission. 

kookah: go ahead, baby boy. 

Blushing at the nickname, and not paying attention to the other comments which were opposing the idea of him getting more pleasure, Hoseok wiggled out of his booty shorts, he was left in his baby blue with a small noticeable wet patch. 

His small hand moves to palm himself, his legs closing tightly at the pleasure with small shaky moans.  "O-Oppa, i-it feels s'good!" He cries out, his eyes fluttering shut before scrunching them. 

His cute lips in a form of an open 'o', but looking more like a heart. Jungkook furrowed his brows before slamming his laptop closed a bit too harshly, before stomping out of his room and ignoring his roommate, Yoongi and his boyfriend, Taehyung.

He opens the door that leads to the stairs, walking to the door next to his and beating on it. "Open up, special delivery!" He shouts, waiting a few minutes before Hoseok had come out with valentines day red cheeks and tussled hair. 

"There's no special delivery." He says with a pout before Jungkook's rolling his eyes. "I am the special delivery," He says, causing the older of the two to snort and scratch his nape. "That was lame, but I'm busy at the moment Kook, come back in a-" 

"I can help unbusy you, Honeyseok," He grunts out, stepping into the apartment as Hoseok goes wide-eyed before blinking and smiling up at Jungkook. "Okay, oppa." He nods, placing his delicate hands on Jungkook's shoulders and jumping on him, his legs wrapping around Jungkook's waist. 

Jungkook smashes his lips against Hoseok's while carrying him down the hall into his room, before pinning him down on the baby green sheets. "U-Unpause the s-stream," Hoseok whines as he scrunches his face in pleasure. 

Doing so, Jungkook starts to down Hoseok's neck, leaving light magenta marks as he did so. 

"A-Ah, oppa, please no more teasing.~" He whines, bucking up before getting his hips pinned down by one of Jungkook's hands. "Do you think you've earned it?" He asks watching Hoseok frantically nod, whimpers leaving his lips, still trying to buck up only to be held down. 

"I don't think you have, I think you've been naughty," Jungkook says, laughing softly before looking to Hoseok's webcam. "What do you guys in the chat think?" He asks. 

Jungkook reads the chat out loud, smirking at the responses.  

voodooleo: i don't think so, he's been very naughty this whole stream.

wang-94: no, he was naughty. 

layixing: i agree.

"Tsk, sorry baby," Jungkook laughs, turning back around to Hoseok and kisses him roughly, holding onto his hips. Hoseok makes small noises at the back of his throat, letting Jungkook dominate him, hell, that's all he ever ing wanted. Was for Jungkook to dominate him.