Super family

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namseok
Rating: Fluff


Namjoon was super strong. 

Hoseok was super mom. 

And well, their kids they all took after Namjoon, their powers developing once they hit a year old, with Jin had the power of super speed, Yoongi had the power of reading people's minds, Taehyung has the power to shapeshift, Jimin has the power of teleportation and Jungkook has invisibility and levitation.

 Over the years Namjoon's real identity has been exposed, not that the family minds.

"Oh c'mon Kookie, will you please eat your carrots for mommy?" Hoseok whined as his son disappeared. "Kim Jungkook, will you please come back?" Hoseok frowned, why won't his son eat his carrots? 

"No mommy." Jungkook's voice mumbled, Hoseok knew Jungkook was pouting.  "Please? c'mon Kookie." Hoseok cooed, trying his best to make Jungkook finish his lunch. "No!" Jungkook laughed, sounding like a mix of Namjoon and Hoseok. 

"Jungkookie, please baby?" Hoseok pouted, he just wanted Jungkook to eat, was that too much to ask for? "Mom, is there anything I can do to help?" Seokjin, his eldest son asked as brought a gust of air behind him. 

"Can you make your brother come back?" Hoseok sighed, running a hair thru his hair. "Kookie-ah, you need to eat for Mom. Do you wanna be big and strong like Dad?" Jin asked while sitting on Hoseok's lap. "I want to be big and strong like Daddy! Kookie wants to be big and strong!" Jungkook squealed as he appeared again. 

Hoseok sighed in relief as his youngest ate the rest of his lunch, resting his chin on Seokjin's head. 

"Thank you Jinnie." Hoseok beamed at his eldest son, only to get a whine from Jin. "Mom, that's so embarrassing." Seokjin whined as Hoseok called him Jinnie, causing Hoseok to giggle, Seokjin soon hopped off his lap to go "hang out" with Yoongi. 

Hoseok lifts the sleepy Jungkook out of his highchair, carrying him to his nursery. "Alright Kookie, it's nap time, want Mommy to change you into pyjamas?" Jungkook nods while clinging to Hoseok.

Hoseok lays Jungkook on his changing bed, changing his clean diaper and clothes, then settling him in his crib. Hoseok turns on his heels to be stopped by Jungkook who was now standing. "Mommy." he whined, Hoseok quickly turns back around. "What's up baby?" Hoseok Jungkook's hair.

"No song?" He sticks out his bottom lip as far as it'd go. "I'm sorry Baby, come here." Hoseok lifts Jungkook out of his crib, making his way to the rocking chair. 

When Hoseok sat down, Jungkook closed his eyes and listened to Hoseok begin to sing. Jungkook's breathing instantly starts to slow down as he falls asleep. Hoseok pecks his head before getting up and walking over to the crib once more. 

"Rest well Baby, I love you." Hoseok leans down pressing another kiss to the asleep baby. Hoseok turns on his heels, walking out Jungkook's white door and leaving it a crack. 

"Taehyung, honey, what did I tell you about turning into animals without Mommy or Daddy being with you?" Hoseok asked the four year old who was now a monkey, the monkey boy pouted before morphing back into a human, lifting him up. "Sorry Mommy." he pecked Hoseok's cheek before wriggling out of his arms. 

"Seokjin, Yoongi, can you turn-" Hoseok starts before Yoongi cuts off Hoseok. "Yeah, sorry mom." Yoongi quickly turns down the video games. "Thank you." Hoseok pecks Yoongi's forehead.  

"Mom?" Yoongi asks after him and Seokjin finish their game. "Yes?" Hoseok looks to Yoongi with a smile. "Why do you think about dad a lot? Is dad okay?" Hoseok just rolls his eyes with a laugh. 

"Your father is fine, I just always have him on my mind." Yoongi lifts his brows. "But why? He's really weird, and he breaks EVERYTHING." Hoseok continues to laugh.

"Because, even though your father is strange and breaks stuff I still love him." Yoongi nods, still feeling a bit confused. "How do you know you love Daddy?" Jimin asks while appears out of nowhere. 

Hoseok continues to laugh before starting. 

"Though-" Hoseok gets cut off by Taehyung who jumped onto the couch. "I wanna hear too, Mommy." Hoseok smiles with a nod. "Me too mom." Seokjin sits in front of Hoseok who has Jimin on his lap, Yoongi and Taehyung on either side of him. 

"As I was saying, I know I love your father because even though he breaks things and has uncontrollable strength, has a very strange look on things, I still know that there is no other person I'd rather be with for the rest of my life, sure his superpower can get in the way of things, I still want to be with your father till the world ends." Hoseok smiles down at his four children, waiting for his fifth one to wake up. 

"What about us Mommy, don't you want to be with us till the world ends?" Jimin looks up at Hoseok with a pout, causing Hoseok to smile. "Of course Baby, I will always want all six of my boys." Jimin instantly smiles before Taehyung starts tugging on Hoseok's sleeve. 

"Why six? There are only five babies!" Hoseok ruffles Taehyung's hair with a smile. "Well, your daddy is a boy too." Taehyung lets out a loud "oh".

"Alright, now that we talked about that, I think it's time for Jiminie and Taehyung's nap." Both four-year-olds exchanged glances with a pout. "No nappy~" They sang before running over to Seokjin. "Speed! Speed!" Seokjin glanced at Hoseok with a smile. Grabbing ahold of both boys before zooming off into their rooms.


 "Mommy do we have to nap?" the twins asked with a yawn, Hoseok only nodded before kissing their heads and telling them sweet dreams and to nap well. 


 Hoseok rests on the sofa, reading a book before having his eldest son flop onto his lap. "Mom, Yoongi won't stop reading my mind!" Seokjin complaints while Hoseok sets down his book. "You know I can't help it!"  

"Boys, stop. Yoongi try to ignore Seok-seok's mind, Seok-seok don't be upset over something he can't control." Seokjin mumbles an apology to Yoongi while speeding off. 

"You should sleep." Yoongi says out of nowhere. "Huh? Why?" Hoseok asks while sitting in front of Yoongi. "You're tired mom, me and Seokjin can take care of Jiminie and Tae." Yoongi smiles, petting Hoseok's hair. "What about Jungkook?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow with a yawn. "Him too."

Hoseok shakes his head. "Mom, we can do it." Seokjin smiles holding Jungkook. "Mommy! Park! Park!" Jungkook chants which Hoseok tiredly nods. "Go get the others ready, I'll take care of Jungkook." Hoseok lifts Jungkook up, walking over to the closet, pulling out sweaters and coats for all five of the kids. 

"Do you want your bunny coat Kookie?" Hoseok asks while Jungkook quickly nods, of course, he did. Hoseok sets Jungkook on the ground. "Arms out baby." Hoseok instructs while holding open the bunny coat, Jungkook quickly does so.

"Mommy let's gooo!" Jungkook whines going to open the door, still being too short, causing Hoseok to laugh. "You need to put on shoes and wait for your brothers." Jungkook pouted but nodded, sitting on the floor and pulling on his mini converse. 

"I'm ready to go Mommy." Jimin says when he appears in front of Hoseok. "Alright Baby, and what did I tell you about using your powers in the house? Hmm?" Hoseok asks while squatting in front of Jimin. 

"Not to, sorry mommy." Jimin lifts his arms up, wanting Hoseok to lift him up. Shaking his head, he lifts Jimin up. Seokjin comes speeding over with Taehyung on his back and Yoongi holding onto his arm. 

"We're ready." Hoseok nods, setting Jimin back on the ground to get his own jacket and shoes on. 


 When the six of them were ready to go, Hoseok grabs the house keys, turning off the lights and locking the door while jogging to meet up with his already walking kids. 

"Boys, you need to wait for me when we're going out." Hoseok sighs, lifting Jungkook onto his hip while ruffling Seokjin's hair. A string of sorry's coming from the oldest of his kids.

The park soon came into view causing the three youngest to giggle and scream loudly. "Down Mommy! Down!" Jungkook squealed flailing in Hoseok's arms, Hoseok laughs with an eye roll letting his toddler down, watching the kids run off together. 

Hoseok brushed off the dirt on the bench before sitting down, his sons laughs echoing thru the park. Hoseok smiles, pulling out his phone to text Namjoon. 

 

 

To: Namjoon 
From: Hoseok

We're at the park, when are you getting off?

To: Hoseok
From: Namjoon
I'll be there in 20 minutes.

 

Hoseok smiles when Namjoon replies locking his phone and crossing his legs, watching Jimin and Taehyung holding hands with Jungkook, forming a circle while jumping on the bouncy toy. Only to have Jimin accidentally teleport them over to Hoseok, all three of them falling onto their butts. 

"Oh no! I'm sorry!" Jimin gasps, trying to help them up, only to have Jungkook blankly blink starting to cry. "Don't cry!" Jimin tries to hug Jungkook who kicks at him. "I'm sorry Jungkookie, I'm sorry Taehyungie." Taehyung giggles, taking Jimin into a hug. 

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks the twins who nod in response, running off to play. "M-Mommy." Jungkook continues to cry, Hoseok frowns, holding his arms open. Jungkook toddles into them, being lifted up by Hoseok.

"You're okay Baby, Jimin didn't mean to." Hoseok coos, slightly rocking Jungkook. Hoseok brushes the tears off of Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook squishes Hoseok's cheeks with his small hands. 

"Mommy, can I go play now?" Hoseok laughs, as he never said he couldn't play. "Yeah, go play Baby." Jungkook nods happily, wriggling off Hoseok's lap. 

Namjoon soon gets to the park, spotting Hoseok watching the kids with a smile. He smiles himself, jogging over to his beautiful husband. "Oh Honey! You got here earlier then I thought." Hoseok smiles patting the spot next to him, which he gladly took.

Hoseok snuggles close to Namjoon once he gets comfortable on the seat. "How was work?" Hoseok asks while Namjoon slung his arm around Hoseok. "Same as always, we plan to release an album soon, though." Namjoon rests his head on top of Hoseok's with a smile.

"Oo, Honey that's great." Hoseok smiles, Namjoon humming in response. "What did you guys do all day?" It was now Namjoon's turn to ask what had happened while he was at work. 

"Hm, it was a pretty normal day, Taehyung only got in time out once today. Jungkook didn't want to eat his carrots as always and-" Hoseok gets cut off by a speeding Seokjin and Yoongi. 

"And Mom told us about how much he loves you, and he's still thinking about you, yuck." Yoongi sticks out his tongue. "Yah!" Hoseok blushes causing Namjoon to chuckle. "Go on and play boys." Namjoon shoos them away playfully, cooing at his blushing baby. 

"Nam-" Hoseok starts, only to be cut off by Namjoon. "Don't worry about it, they did that to me last week." Namjoon chuckles, watching their kids run around. "Oh? I didn't know that." Hoseok laughs along with Namjoon.


"Daddy, I'm ready to go home." Taehyung tiredly says, Jimin nodding along as all five of the kids gathered around Hoseok and Namjoon. "Mommy uppy!" Jungkook held his arms up, which Hoseok yawns while lifting him up on his hip. "Daddy we want up to!" The twins shout at Namjoon, who lifts them up like their thin twigs. 

Yoongi hops on Seokjin's back, telling him to speed off to Namjoon's car. 

When the rest of the family got to Namjoon's car, Namjoon places the twins in their car seats, Hoseok doing the same with Jungkook. Seokjin and Yoongi getting in by themselves. 

"Alright, is everyone buckled?" Hoseok asks while looking back at his five children, who three of the five nod, as Yoongi and Jungkook had both fallen asleep. "Seokjin, check your brothers belt for me." Hoseok smiles, watching Seokjin do as he was told. "He's buckled." Seokjin confirmed. 

When the family gets home, the oldest of the five resume playing video games as Namjoon played some silly made up game with the twins. Hoseok had Jungkook propped up on his hip while making dinner. 

Namjoon soon comes into the kitchen where Hoseok was working, leaning over to peck Hoseok's cheek. "Hey Baby, is dinner almost ready?" Namjoon asks, watching Hoseok stir the stew. "Yeah, should be ready in fifteen minutes, can you take Jungkook? He fell asleep." Namjoon chuckles, taking the napping Jungkook from Hoseok. Turning on his heels to rest Jungkook on the sofa. "Hey, Hon? Can you tell the kids dinner is almost ready?" Hoseok calls to Namjoon, getting a loud "yeah" back.

Namjoon rests the now awake Jungkook on the sofa, walking back into the kitchen. Namjoon takes a glass out of the cupboard, only to end up crushing it with his hand. "." He winces, already seeing blood prick out of his hand. 

Hoseok turns to grab spice from the spice rack, only to see Namjoon's hand. "Oh Namjoonie! Why didn't you say something?" Hoseok turns the burner off, putting it on the keep warm setting. "You were cooking, and you looked really cute." Hoseok rolls his eyes, cupping Namjoon's large hands in his small ones, leading him over to the sink. "You need to be careful!" Hoseok nags with a small pout, running cool water over the cuts.

"Seriously Joon, you need to be careful with glass, Honey, you have shards stuck in your hand." Hoseok continues to nag, hating the site of his stupidly strong and clumsy husband hurt. "Go into our bathroom and get the tweezers, I'll help you after dinner." Namjoon huffs, but listens to Hoseok. Soon coming back with the tweezers, setting them on the counter, watching Hoseok dish up dinner.

After dinner and putting the kids to bed, Hoseok sits on the sofa crossed legged, Namjoon's hand in his lap, pulling out the shards of glass then setting them on a paper plate. "Please try to be more careful." Hoseok looks up at Namjoon, puffing out his cheeks with a pout. "I'm sorry Baby, I'll try my best." Namjoon smiles at Hoseok, pecking him softly. 

Hoseok smiles against Namjoon's lips, pulling away and patting his forearm. "I'm going to get a bandage roll, don't move your hand." Hoseok hops up, walking over to the closet, standing on his tippy-toes to reach the first aid kit, pulling the bandage out. 

"Hold your hand out of me Honey." Hoseok sits back down, Namjoon holding his hand out, watching how Hoseok's cheeks puffed out while concentrating on wrapping Namjoon's hand. "You're so cute." Namjoon uses his free hand to pinch at the puffed out cheek. 

"Joonie stop." Hoseok whines, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink, almost the same colour as his hair. 


 

Hoseok and Namjoon soon head to bed, Namjoon holding Hoseok close to himself, admiring how cute Hoseok could be at all hours of the day. "Namjoon, quit staring you weirdo." Hoseok laughs quietly, causing Namjoon to smile. "I can't help it, you're beautiful." Hoseok shakes his head, hitting at Namjoon's chest. "Am not, now shut up and go to sleep." Hoseok mumbles, his eyes closing while he falls asleep curled up to Namjoon, who reaches over to turn the lamp off.