Coffee

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing(s): Namseok, Yoonjin
Rating: fluff - age switch lmao


"One Caramel Macchiato, please!" Hoseok smiled at the cashier whom nodded and made his way to the coffee maker. Hoseok smiled as the cashier handed him the coffee, Hoseok looked down as the two hands brushed against each other, no shades of any colour appeared. He was slightly disappointed, he was 20 and he still hasn't found his soul mate. His two good friends Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung found each other in grade school, Yoongi in 6th and Jimin in 6th. Hoseok sat down as he thought about the day the two found out.

 Hoseok was a 4th grader but he was great friends with Yoongi. Yoongi was a bit uncomfortable as a crush developed on a 6th grader when he was in 5th grade, he couldn't help it though. The boy was adorable and he just wanted to talk and hold his hand all day. The two boys walked around the asphalt as Yoongi tripped and started to cry, Hoseok's and Seokjin's eomma senses kicked in, Hoseok spotted Seokjin running over to them. 

"Are you okay?" Seokjin asked the crying Yoongi, sitting down in front of him. "I-I don't k-know, but I'm alright, Seokjin-hyung" Yoongi stuttered his tears started to slow down, Seokjin was looking at the boy with much concern. "Seokjin-hyung, this is my friend Hoseok-ah." Yoongi managed to say without a stutter. Seokjin looked at Hoseok, and smiled. Yoongi held out his hand to shake Seokjin's hand, when their hands met Yoongi's hand turned lilac where Seokjin's hand was. Seokjin's turned darkblue. 

Yoongi's eyes went wide, he knew he was submissive and he knew he liked Seokjin, but he never thought this. "Hyung! We're soul mates." Yoongi giggled as he gave Seokjin's cheek a peck shyly. Seokjin's cheek were Yoongi's lips had turned dark blue. "Aw, congrats." Hoseok smiled, happy for his best friend. 

Hoseok smiled at this fond memory, all the jealousy exited his body. As on cue the two walked in hand in hand, along with their friend that Hoseok has yet to know. 

"Yoongi-Hyung! Seokjin-Hyung!" Hoseok waved and they smiled and waved back. The three got their coffee and came and sat next to Hoseok. Their friend followed them, as he took a seat next to Hoseok as the couple took the other two empty stool. 

"Hi Hoseok-ah, this is my good friend Namjoon-ah. He's a year older than you. So respect your Hyung." Yoongi swayed his finger causing Seokjin to chuckle. Yoongi frowns and pinches Seokjin's cheek as dark blue and the colour of his blush mix. Hoseok smiled and spun his seat to face Namjoon. 

"Hi Namjoon-hyung! I'm Hoseok." Namjoon smiled at the younger's eagerness. "Nice to meet you Hoseok-ah." Namjoon stuck his hand out for the younger to shake, his hands met Hoseok's. Namjoon's hand had turned a dark blue, his eyes bugged at the sight. 

Hoseok's cheeks tinted and he looked down, he didn't know what to say. Man, he wished it would be like Seokjin and Yoongi's meet, but he was an adult now. The couple stopped what they were doing and looked at the couple's hands. They winked at the looking down Hoseok, and the smirking Namjoon. 

"Hoseok-ah." Namjoon nudged the shorter boy, Hoseok slowly lifted his head and made eye contact with the older. Hoseok was about to say something as he was engulfed in a hug. Hoseok's head on Namjoon's chest, his eyes closed as his heart raced.

 Hoseok and Namjoon stayed like that for at least 20 minutes. Camera noises are heard from the others a crossed from them. Namjoon chuckled as Hoseok moved and looked down at his untouched Caramel Macchiato, his hand wrapped around it and brought it up to his lips taking a drink. 

"Looks like Hoseok-ah found his soul mate Hyung." Yoongi giggled like he did when he was in fifth grade. Hoseok blushed at Yoongi's words and hid his face in his sleeves, feeling an arm wrap around him, Hoseok peeked and looked over at Namjoon as he joked with the others. 

Coffee was a blast for them, they had fun. Hoseok and Namjoon decided on going back to Namjoon's house. 

"Namjoon-hyung, carry me please?" Hoseok asked half way thru the walk to his house, Namjoon let out a chuckle and picked up the smaller boy and held him close. 

"Hoseok-ah, I'm not carrying you everywhere. I hope you know that." Namjoon rolled his eyes, trying his best not to trip. "But," Hoseok whined and nuzzled his face in Namjoon's neck. "Okay fine, I guess I can. Only if it makes you happy." Namjoon smiled holding Hoseok close. "Yay! Thank you, Hyung!" Hoseok giggled. 

The two arrived at Namjoon's apartment in a peaceful silence, and Namjoon surprisingly didn't trip. 

", its going to be messy, sorry." Hoseok didn't care, he already loved Namjoon. I mean, it wasn't hard to do. 

"It's okay Hyung, I don't care as long as we can spend time together." Namjoon kissed Hoseok's head as he put him down, feeling the heat of the younger disappeared as he unlocked the door, picking Hoseok up again. 

"Alright, sofa, bed, or chairs in the dining room?" Hoseok hummed to the bed, he was tired and felt it was more comfortable to cuddle. "Bed please?" Namjoon smiled showing Hoseok his dimple, Hoseok let out a small gasp looking at Namjoon's dimple, placing a kiss on it. Namjoon chuckled as his skin where the dimple is turning a dark shade of blue in a shape of Hoseok's heart shaped lips.

"Namjoon-Hyung, you have lips on your cheek." Hoseok drew an arrow in Namjoon's cheek, pointing to the kiss mark, Namjoon chuckled and shook his head, laying Hoseok on the bed. Namjoon then flopped next to him, Hoseok curled close to Namjoon with a small smile.

"Hoseok-ah, what do you want to talk about?" Namjoon asks, running his hands up and down Hoseok's back. "I'd like to get to know you better." Hoseok mumbles with a grin. "Alright, what do you wanna know?" Namjoon's hand movements continue as Hoseok replies. "Everything."

Namjoon started telling him his life story, bringing Hoseok to tears a couple of times. Hoseok then told his as the two found themselves in a mess of emotions.

"Hoseok-ah, I know this might be sudden, but I love you." Namjoon mumbles, his ears tinting with pink. "This might be more sudden, but I love you more." Hoseok smiles, cupping Namjoon's cheeks and pecking him.

"Hey, Hoseok-ah. You know, we could move into an house and start a family." Hoseok smiled, people who didn't love their soul mates would disagree, but they moved in as soon as possible. 

Hoseok soon got pregnant, the two haven't been happier and they soon got married. 

"I love you." Namjoon says, holding Hoseok's hand. "I love you too." Hoseok smiles, tilting his head up and puckering his lips, shaking his head with a laugh, Namjoon pecks Hoseok. 


Hoseok and Namjoon still hang out with Yoongi and Seokjin a lot, who happened to get married before them and have two kids of their own, named Jimin and Taehyung. 

"You guys are adorable, I can't believe you two have been married for two years now." Yoongi says with a smile, feeling Hoseok's baby bump.


When the two got home, Namjoon presses a kiss to Hoseok's temple. "Happy two years, I love you." Hoseok blushes, pulling Namjoon into a kiss. "I love you too."