Christmas

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing(s): Namseok and Yoonjin
Rating: Fluff


Jungkook's eyes locked on the bunny shaped clock in his room, the red numbers reading "5:56 am" That meant he had to lay in bed for 4 more minutes, as he vividly remembered last nights promises then something he didn't quite understand nor think was fair.

Namjoon had been playing a game of superheroes with Jungkook till Hoseok called for dinner, during dinner, Namjoon started up a conversation with Jungkook, they talked about nothing important, till he brought up the topic of Christmas.

"Daddy! We're getting up REALLY early right?" Jungkook asked while chewing his food, only to be lectured by Hoseok. With a pout, Jungkook turned his attention back to Namjoon, who was shaking his head. "You've gotta wait till 6am to wake us if you're up before then try to go back to sleep." Jungkook nodded, although he thought it was stupid and dumb that both Daddy AND Mommy were okay with this.

"Can you promise me something, Bunny?" Jungkook quickly nodded, as his cheeks were stuffed full of their dinner. "Knock before coming into our room, I'm giving your Mommy a present early." Hoseok blushed while kicking at Namjoon's legs under the table, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows together, not only could he be up really early, but Mommy also got to get a present early?! What the heck? Why couldn't he?

"Why does Mommy get a present early?" Jungkook pouted at both his parents, Hoseok laughs while shaking his head. "Tell you what Jungkook, you can open one present tonight. How does that sound?" Hoseok asks before taking a sip of water from his Christmas mug.

"Yes please!" Jungkook beams at the both of them as he chowed down the rest of his food.


After they finished eating, Hoseok collected the plates as he didn't trust Namjoon nor Jungkook with the glass. 

"Mommy! Hurry up!" Jungkook whined while sitting in front of the tree, Namjoon helping Jungkook pick out the wrapped up present. Hoseok calls from the kitchen, informing Jungkook that he's putting the dishes in the dishwasher, then he'd be there. 

Hoseok quickly threw the dishes into the dishwasher, fast walking into the living room where his baby and husband were. Hoseok sits on Namjoon's lap, watching Jungkook start to unwrap the squishy looking present. 

When Jungkook opened the present, he gasped with a smile. "Mommy! Daddy! These are the bunny pyjamas I wanted!" Jungkook quickly started to strip off his clothes, only to be stopped by Namjoon. "Jungkook, you've got to bathe first." Namjoon chuckled when he nodded. 

Jungkook got up from his place on the carpet, quickly running into the bathroom, letting out a loud "Mommy!" Hoseok and Namjoon exchanged glances, both rolling their eyes. Hoseok is quick to get up, Namjoon trailing behind him. 

When the two got into the bathroom, Jungkook was already taking off his day clothes. "Daddy can I have bubbles?" Jungkook asks as Hoseok helps him take off his red sweater. Namjoon nods, grabbing both bottles of bubble soap and holding them out. "Which one?" Jungkook points to the bottle with blue bubbles. 

Namjoon turns on the water then plugging the drain. Jungkook crawls into the bath, letting Hoseok wash his hair. 

"Are we going to Yoongi-Hyung's and Seokjin-Hyung's house tomorrow?" Namjoon asks as Hoseok pours the lukewarm water on his hair. "I already told them we would, I'm supposed to help Seokjin-Hyung with cooking, and don't you have to help Yoongi with something?" Hoseok turns his attention to Namjoon who was sitting on the toilet. 

"Well, yeah, but that's for work." Namjoon smiles at Hoseok, who nodded. "All you guys do is work, aish. Maybe we can go out of town for a mini vacation soon?" Hoseok sighs, it was true all Namjoon and Yoongi had been doing for the past three months were working odd hours for a new album release. 

"I'm sure this vacation would be great, but we can talk about that once we pass Christmas, for now let's get Jungkook to bed." Jungkook pouts at the mention of going to sleep. "No bed Daddy, I wanna see Santa!" Jungkook shouts while splashing the soap suds around. "Use your inside voice Baby." Hoseok stands up, grabbing a towel to wrap around Jungkook. 

"Let's get you to bed, Joon can you go get underwear for Jungkook from the dryer?" Namjoon nods watching Hoseok lift Jungkook out of the soapy tub. 

When Namjoon returns he helps Jungkook change into his new night clothes, then carries him to his bedroom. 

Both Namjoon and Hoseok tuck Jungkook into his recently bought "big boy bed." After ten minutes Jungkook and Namjoon finally settled on the book "Goodnight Moon." 

"Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere." Namjoon finishes, kissing Jungkook's forehead, then Hoseok coping Namjoon's actions. 

"Goodnight Mommy, Goodnight Daddy." Jungkook tiredly mumbled, both Hoseok and Namjoon saying "Goodnight, Baby, we love you." 

When the two get out of Jungkook's red and white room, Namjoon lifts Hoseok up, kissing him while carrying him into their shared room. 

Jungkook smiled at the thoughts of last night, checking his alarm clock again that it now read "6:01am." Jungkook hurriedly got out of his big boy bed, running out into the cool hallway, knocking on Hoseok and Namjoon's door, only to hear a small groan from the other side. Jungkook soon got tired of waiting, opening the door to see both of his parents curled up. 

"Mommy!" Jungkook shouts, jumping onto Hoseok, who woke up. "Mommy! It's Christmas!" Hoseok tiredly laughs, pulling Jungkook to his chest. "Wake up Daddy and then go brush your teeth." Hoseok pecks Jungkook's forehead. "Okay, Mommy!" Jungkook happily crawls on top of Namjoon, sitting on Namjoon's chest he bounces slightly, singing "Daddy" loudly. 

"Mm, I'm up." Namjoon like Hoseok pulls Jungkook to his chest. "Good morning Daddy." Jungkook happily kisses Namjoon's chest, jumping off his lap then running out of the room, into the main bathroom. 

Namjoon looks over to the already falling asleep Hoseok. "Baby, don't fall back asleep." Namjoon shakes Hoseok by the shoulder. "Mm, I'm awake." Hoseok slips out of bed, walking over to the bathroom, only to have Namjoon yell "Nice limp." Hoseok rolls his eyes, turning on the tap water to brush his teeth. "After you put on sweats can you brew us tea?" Hoseok calls before brushing his teeth. 

"Yeah." Namjoon calls back, slipping on a t-shirt then sweats, walking out of the bedroom, Jungkook instantly clings to Namjoon's calf. "Can I help make tea?" Chuckling Namjoon nods.

The two make tea, waiting for Hoseok, who comes out in pyjamas and a robe. "Mommy! We made you tea!" Jungkook points to the Christmas mugs on the counter. "Thank you Baby." Hoseok picks up Jungkook, kissing his cheek, then putting him back down. 

"When are we opening presents?" Jungkook asks while tugging on Namjoon's shirt. "We can start opening presents after I brush my teeth." Namjoon smiles, patting Jungkook's head. Jungkook beams, running into the living room, Hoseok following behind him. 

Namjoon carefully runs to the bathroom, being careful not to trip and break anything. 

When Namjoon comes back, he sees Jungkook leaning against Hoseok, both of them waiting for Namjoon with their stockings on their laps. 

"Your stocking is next to me Daddy." Jungkook points to the stocking that is almost as long as his torso, letting it lean up against him. Namjoon smiles, sitting next to Jungkook and picking up the stocking. 

"Go ahead and open it Kookie." Hoseok brushes a hand thru Jungkook's untouched hair.  Jungkook nods, tipping the stocking upside down, letting all the items fall onto his lap. 

Jungkook rips the wrapping paper off the stocking-sized presents, smiling as he does so. "What'd you get Baby?" Hoseok asks while watching Jungkook show off his stocking stuffers. "Mommy! Daddy! I got lots of candy." Jungkook goes to unwrap candy, only to have Namjoon stop him. "After breakfast Kiddo." Jungkook pouts, but stops. 

Hoseok snickers, whispering to his son "Eat the piece of candy you want, I'm going to distract Daddy." Namjoon blankly blinks at Hoseok, knowing that he was up to something. 

Hoseok then leans over Jungkook, pulling Namjoon by the nape of his neck into a kiss, which Jungkook stuck out his tongue, unwrapping the candy and plopping it in his mouth. 

"Mommy, Daddy, stop!" Jungkook huffs, crossing his arms. Hoseok laughs against Namjoon's lips before pulling away with a wink. "Alright, lets open presents." Hoseok smiles, sliding on the floor. 

Jungkook crawls over to a big box which read;

'To: Jungkook
From: Santa" 

Jungkook ripped it open to reveal a large box of legos, Namjoon automatically knew that he'd be the one to put it together, even if he's the most clumsy and destructive person. 

"Daddy, will you help me later?" Jungkook asks, smiling at Namjoon who hums while nodding. "All the ones with Iron man is yours Kiddo." Namjoon smiles, sitting next to Hoseok on the ground. 

"Mommy, this one is for you." Jungkook pushes a box over to Hoseok, who thanks Jungkook. Hoseok opens the present a large smile forming on his face. 

"Oh wow, Honey-" Hoseok gasps as he opens the scrap book, a picture of Hoseok and Namjoon on their first date, a small paragraph underneath the Polaroid picture, stickers lining the page with drawn on stars that Jungkook drew. 

Moving to the next page there's a picture of Hoseok and Namjoon in the field with hundreds of tulips, which Namjoon was semi-allergic to, the poor guy couldn't stop sneezing, but some how Seokjin managed to take a beautiful picture of Hoseok and Namjoon, even if Yoongi was in the horizon. 

Hoseok continued to flip thru the pages, reading each paragraph the page held, after awhile, he came upon a picture of Hoseok and Namjoon kissing after they exchanged rings. 

Soon, there was a picture of a tear stained Hoseok and Namjoon, Hoseok cradling a blue fluffy blanket with a tan hand sticking out. It was the day Hoseok had Jungkook. 

"Mommy, is that me?" Jungkook points to the picture that had a plastic covering on it. "Yeah baby, that's the d-day you were born." Hoseok smiled, his heart beating fast, then going thru more pages, soon stumbling on the last pictured page, it was a picture of the Min's and Kim's. 

The twins, Jimin and Taehyung were making silly faces with Jungkook in the center of them, Yoongi having Seokjin on his lap, both of them smiling, Hoseok was smiling brightly at the camera, but Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off of Hoseok. 

"Turn the page over, there's one more thing." Hoseok nods, turning the page, first seeing a drawing that had Jungkook's hand writing on it. 

"I drew a picture of us Mama, you're the green one with the pink cape, Daddy is black one with the purple-y blue cape and I'm the one holding your hands." Jungkook explains, a faint blush on his cheeks. 

"What's that in Namjoon's hand Baby?" Jungkook lets out a 'hmm' leaning over to look. "That's his microphone! And and you're holding a plant, you like plants Mama." Hoseok smiles, nodding. 

"You guys are wearing capes cause you're my heroes! Both you and Daddy make me feel better when I get hurt or ill. I love you Mama, and I love you Daddy." Hoseok smiles, leaning over and hugging Jungkook, kissing his head. "I love you too, Jungkook." Both his parents kiss Jungkook's head.

Hoseok smiles, his fingers over the drawing. "This is beautiful Jungkook." Hoseok whispers, feeling tears of happiness in his eyes. "Mama don't cry." Jungkook cups Hoseok's cheeks, kissing his head. "Better?" Hoseok nods, smiling brightly.

"Thank you both so much, Namjoon that was very beautiful." Hoseok kisses Namjoon's cheek before they continued to unwrap presents. 

Meanwhile at the Min's, things were already loud and Yoongi was already frustrated. 

"No-no! Min Taehyung! Put your brother down!" Yoongi tiredly groans, it was way too damn early for this and he hadn't even gotten the chance to down his second cup of bitter coffee. 

"But Papa! Minnie wanted a piggy back!" Taehyung sets the shorter six-year-old down. "I was just trying to make him happy." Yoongi chuckles with an eye-roll. "Is your Mama up yet?" Yoongi groans, lifting up the twins and walking into his room, spotting Seokjin in a Santa hat. 

"Merry Christmas!" Seokjin shouts, holding the mistletoe above him and his husband, earning him an eye roll and a soft kiss. "Merry Christmas, Love." Yoongi smiles, setting both kids down. 

"Did you make me tea by any chance?" Seokjin asks, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder, a small nod from Yoongi. "Of course, let's go before the kids open all the presents in the house." Seokjin laughs, smiling at Yoongi who flashes him a gummy smile as well. 

"Papa, Mama! Come on!" They shout while jumping on the sofa, only to sit down when both parents come into view. "Did you two jump on the sofa? Hmm?" Seokjin asks, putting a hand on his hip. "Yes Mama." They admit with a smile. 

The Min family soon finish with their presents, then Seokjin goes off to finish their Christmas turkey, then making breakfast for him and his family.


It was already night fall when the Kim's left to the Min's, it hadn't even been 4 pm. "Mama, why is it so dark?" Jungkook asks while climbing into the backseat, buckling himself in his "big boy" car seat with Iron man stickers. 

"I'm not sure Baby." Hoseok replies with a smile, handing Jungkook his phone to play games on it. 


When they get to the Min's, Jungkook is immediately taken into a hug by Jimin and Taehyung. "Jungkookie! Merry Christmas!" They both shout with glee while Jungkook greets his hyung's with the same amount of happiness. 

"Hi Hyungs." Both Namjoon and Hoseok greet the Min couple with a hug and bro hug coming from Namjoon and Yoongi. 


 

By the time it was time to leave, the three kids were fast asleep on the Min's sofa and Hoseok was sleeping against Namjoon's shoulder. 

"Thank you guys for Christmas dinner, you guys are really the best." Namjoon smiles at them, waking his sleeping 'wife'. "You're welcome, thank you for coming, seriously, drive home safely." The tired YoonJin calls to Namjoon and Hoseok as Hoseok picked up Jungkook, being careful to not wake him. 


 

When the Kim's get home, both Namjoon and Hoseok tuck the still sleep boy in, then going back to sleep themselves.