❝I'm not lying hyung!❞

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namseok
Genre: Fluff


 

Age switch: Namjoon is a year older than Hoseok. 

"Jungkook-ah, stop lying to me!" Hoseok groans and hides his face. "I'm not lying Hyung!" He huffs while crossing his arms. "Your big brother doesn't like me!" He shouted with a blush on his cheeks. 

"You're stupid! He likes you a lot!" He retorted. "Jungkook-ah!" Hoseok huffs, crossing his arms like he had done earlier. "It's true!" He began to pout. "That's enough Kook!" He warned, his cheeks heating up more as Namjoon trudges thru the door.

"Hello, Hoseok-ah." He waves to Hoseok, he gives a small wave back to him. "Hi, hyung," He speaks in almost a whisper. "Joon! Hyung says I'm lying!" He glances over at me, his eyes then going back to Namjoon.

Hoseok's cheeks flush more. "Jungkook I swear to god." Hoseok thought.

"What is he saying you're lying about?" Namjoon asks as he plops down next to Hoseok, his arm sprawling out behind him. "He say-" Hoseok quickly cuts him off, ignoring the small groan that comes from Jungkook. 

"I'll be back, excuse me!" He jumps off the sofa and makes his way to the bathroom, his hand fumbles with the lock, sitting down with his head on his knees.

Jungkook was a loud talker, no one could deny that. It was frustrating to hear the 13-year-old started to spill out his secrets.

"Anyway! As I was saying, Hoseok hyung says you don't like him while he likes you!" Jungkook's voice rings in Hoseok's ears, that little . "Wait, Hoseok likes me back?" Namjoon's deeper voice rings thru the house. His heart stops, what the hell is going on?

"Hoseok-ah, you can stop hiding in the bathroom!" Namjoon calls out. "I...I'm not hiding!" Lie, that was a lie. Hoseok huffs and unlock the door, before washing his hands, then walking out looking down with blazing hot cheeks.

He sits in the spot he had recently abandoned, only to be lifted up and sat on Namjoon's lap. He hides his cheeks and bites his lip.

Three years later

Namjoon and Hoseok are sitting on the sofa where Namjoon had first heard that Hoseok liked him, Namjoon's hand wrapped protectively around Hoseok's waist. They speak little to no conversation, just enjoying each others presence. That's when his now 16-year-old brother bursts thru the door.

"Hi!" Jungkook waves. "Hey, kiddo," Hoseok waves to him, a smile playing on his face. "Dude, Hoseok, you're looking extra pregnant today," Jungkook states, throwing himself onto the sofa, over Hoseok's and Namjoon's lap. "Thanks, Kook, I love you too." Hoseok smiles at him, as he rubs Hoseok's stomach.

"Alright, get off me," Namjoon then shoves Jungkook onto the hardwood floor, snorting at his brother's pain. "Ow, you too then, I'm not helping you now," Jungkook complains loudly.

Namjoon just rolls his eyes, kicking at Jungkook's arm. "C'mon , you promised on iron man,"

Hoseok watches as the two exit the room and go into the kitchen, leaving him alone. Hoseok, being nosy as always, waddled over to the door frame of the kitchen, listening in on their conversation. 

"I got the ring today," Namjoon says, sitting at the table with Jungkook following. "You didn't drop or scrape it, did you hyung?" He teasingly asks, only to earn him a punch to the bicep. 

Hoseok's eyes widened peaking his head round the corner, making eyecontact with Jungkook. "Ah-ha! Snooper alert!" He shouts, causing Hoseok to squeal and run- the best he could- back to the sofa.

Namjoon raises an eyebrow sighing while standing up, exiting the kitchen and squatting in front of his terrible actor of a boyfriend. "Hoseok, I know you saw." He says, not mad at all. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't think-" He was then cut off with an eye roll and a kiss. 

"It's fine, don't worry, love," He tells Hoseok once he pulled away, laughing slightly. "Looks like there'll be a change of plans, yeah?" 

"This is going to sound very cliché, but here I go. Jung Hoseok, we've known each other since grade school, I remember the first time I talked to you when I was in 5th grade, you in fourth, you were so innocent and adorable. 

You'd talk about your dreams of being a doctor for unicorns. Your laugh lit up my world and forget about the drama with my friends, your small blush glazing your cheeks when the seasons changed when it came the time of me going to Junior High, your cheeks quivered as you hugged me for the first time.

I remember your small sixth grade arms wrapping around me. As we got older we still were friends, you stole people's hearts with a blink of an eye, like you did for me when I was in 5th grade, when I found out about you getting bullied I took it into my own hands, I remember your scared eyes and jaw dropped swollen cheek as I threw punches at those guys.

I never thought that you'd soon start babysitting my brother, your smile and laugh illuminating our dim house. Now here we are three years later, what I'm trying to say is, will you Jung Hoseok, do the honor of marrying me?"

Namjoon's hand that was holding the ring box was shaking and his smile was large, his dimple deep in his cheek, Hoseok's cheeks stained with tears as he grinned at Namjoon. "Of course I'll marry you, oh my god yes I will." His voice cracking as he spoke, his tears not slowing down, Namjoon pulls the ring out of the box and slips it on his pointer finger.

"N-Namjoon." He laughed through tears, "What?" Namjoon was more than oblivious to what he had done. 

"You put the ring on my pointer finger." Hoseok pointed out as Namjoon blushed and laughed along, letting out a small "oops". His fingers pulled the ring off and slipped it on my ring finger, his arms lacing his arms around my waist as he sits on the cushion next to Hoseok.

"I love you, so much," Namjoon whispers into Hoseok's hair, kissing his head before getting up and pulling the younger with him. Hoseok whispers "I love you more." before laughing, confused to what Namjoon was doing. 

"Dance with me." He says, even though he has no dancing abilities whatsoever. 

"Without music?" Hoseok asked tilting his head as Namjoon nodded, his hand holding Hoseok's with his other hand on Hoseok's hip, pulling their bodies together. Hoseok's free hand resting on Namjoon's shoulder as he tucked his head at Namjoon's crook. 

Dancing, Hoseok soon untucked his head and the two made eye contact. Their lips slowly met, like in the movies, when their lips connected the flower petals fell onto their heads. 

Their son, Taehyung running around with his little tux. His bright smile gained as from Namjoon's fellow producers and his younger brothers friends son Yoongi laughed and cooed.

"Uncle Kookie!" Taehyung ran to his uncle, who was the best man. Waving to his close friend Yoongi, the older boy blushing and waving back. 

"Hey, kiddo." Jungkook knelt and picked up Taehyung, pressing a big sloppy kiss to his cheek. Taehyung makes a face of disgust before giggling. "Mommy, look at me! I'm tall like uncle Kookie now!" Taehyung let out a happy squeal when Jungkook had propped him up on his shoulders.  

Hoseok looked at his son and grinned. "Yeah, you are."

Kindergarten

Taehyung pouted as he looked up at Namjoon and Hoseok, who had been trying to convince him that school was fun. (Spoiler alert: it's not, sorry Tae.) Taehyung was not convinced, not at all. 

"I'll tell you what Tae if you go to school, I'll get you the limited edition 'Made' album." Namjoon sighs, squatting down to his height. "R-Really, daddy!?" He almost lights up before nodding, kissing Namjoon's cheek before running to the entrance. 

"Yah! Taehyung! You forgot someone!" Hoseok then calls out, only to see Taehyung make a u-turn and runs back to Hoseok. With a laugh, Hoseok lifts Taehyung up and kisses his cheek, getting a kiss to his own cheek in return.

A small kid had waddled past them with his head down, he glanced at the family. He didn't mean to have jealousy and sadness to build up within him, but it did. He wanted that.

The couple then sent Taehyung off who ran into the building without a second glance to Hoseok or Namjoon. 

It was lunch time when Taehyung walked over to the boy sitting by himself, his black hair falling over his eyes. "Hi, you looked lonely, I'm Taehyung!" Taehyung smiled as he introduced himself to the boy, unaware that the same boy had seen him that very morning.

Taehyung held his hand out, waiting for it to be filled with the others. The smaller boys looked at him with a questioning look, like he wasn't supposed to be talking to him. "H-Hi Taehyung! I-I'm Jimin." He shyly said, he had already known who he was- the two were in the same class, but Taehyung didn't notice. Taehyung was also big playground talk for the kindergartners. 

Taehyung's smile grew when Jimin finally put his hand into his, slowly shaking it. "Let's be the bestest of friends!" Taehyung loudly proclaimed, causing Jimin to smile and nod, Taehyung noticed that Jimin's eyes had turned into crescent moons like his daddy's.

By the time school had gotten out, Taehyung had given both Hoseok's and Namjoon's phone numbers to Jimin and hugged him, running over to his parents with flailing arms and a grin. 

"Hi, Mommy! Hi, Daddy!" Taehyung smiles and snuggles into his mommy's arms. "Hi baby, did you have fun at school today?" He asked Taehyung, a smile rang in his voice.

"Yeah! I met someone new and his eyes were like daddy's!" Namjoon looked at Taehyung and Hoseok with a smile, his eyes shaped like the crescent moon. "What do you mean?" His daddy asked, his voice was confused but he continued to smile.

"I mean when he smiled his eyes looked like yours!" Taehyung happily exclaimed, breaking out of Hoseok's embrace and taking both their hands, waddling to Namjoon's car. "What's his name?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow while asking.

 "Jimin!" Taehyung answered with a grin, letting Namjoon help lift him into the car before closing his door and the door. 

Over the past month, Jimin and Taehyung had grown close. If you saw Taehyung on the playground, he was pulling Jimin along, if you saw Jimin washing his hands after using the bathroom, Taehyung was handing him the brown paper towels with a grin.

"Hi, TaeTae!" Jimin smiled, greeted Taehyung before eyeing his cookies. Jimin could barely remember how long it had been since he last had any sort of sweets, he knew it was his last birthday before he started kindergarten.  

"Hi, Jiminie!" Taehyung smiled back at him, opening his cookies. "Want to share?" Taehyung happily asked, already counting out the cookies into his hand, making sure that they had an even amount. 

Jimin knew he should have said no, he knows he should have rejected them. But he was so hungry and he hadn't had sweets in so long. "Yes, please!" Jimin had grinned, thanking Taehyung with a hug when he handed them over. "Thank you, Tae!"

 Jimin slowly ate the cookies, savoring the taste, he didn't know when the next time he'd be able to have sweets again. But of course, things weren't in his favour as another kid from his home had squawked to their caretaker.

"Jimin!" Once Jimin heard the voice of her, he instantly froze, and Taehyung noticed. A familiar recess teacher screamed as she saw Jimin eat, Taehyung noticed how his face flushed from golden brown to snow white. 

She stomped over to him and held her hand out for the remaining cookies, which Taehyung watched in curiosity. His small chubby cheeks started quivering. "Jimin, what did I tell you about cookies and sweets?" Her mean voice questioned. 

"T-That I'm only allowed to have one cookie pack on my birthday!" He sniffled and backed away from the recess teacher who was waving her finger. Taehyung's own cheeks turned a lighter shade, scooting closer to Jimin and looking up at her.

"Looks like I'm going to have to punish you, no dinner for tonight or tomorrow night!" She shouted, making Jimin cower away. "Yes, Ms.Choi." His voice shook, Taehyung's eyes widened.

"You can't do that!" Taehyung yelled as he stood up, stepping in front of his best friend.  Ms. Choi raised an eyebrow. "I just did." She laughed and walked away, how dare she?! 

Taehyung turned around and hugged Jimin close, hearing Jimin sniffle. "Jiminie, you can have all the cookies you want when you come over this weekend!" Jimin pulled away to be face to face with Taehyung before slowly nodding. 

"I love you, Jiminie, you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world!" Taehyung sloppily kisses Jimin's cheek before running to his dad. 

"Hey, kiddo, how was school?" He asked while holding Taehyung's hand to start walking him to his car. "It was good but Jiminie got yelled at for eating cookies with me!" Namjoon's eyebrows laced together. "What happened?" He soon questioned. 

"Ms. Choi, a recess teacher yelled at him and told him he was a bad boy! Then she said he's not allowed to have dinner for two days!" Taehyung yelled, causing Namjoon to give a faint "shh."

"Then then I told her that she can't do that and she said she could!" Namjoon gave a sad smile and nodded his head, sighing quietly. Namjoon stopped at the car and unlocked the doors, lifting Taehyung into his booster seat. 

"I'll talk to Mr. Lee tomorrow." He informed Taehyung before closing his door, going to get in the driver's seat and pulling away from the school. 

"Daddy, I promised Jimin he can have all the cookies he wants, can we buy some stuff to make them? His favourite are chocolate chip cookies!" Taehyung beamed as he explained to his dad. 

"Of course, here call your mom and tell him that we're going to buy the ingredients for cookies." He handed his phone to Taehyung, nodding, he unlocks Namjoon's phone and dialed Hoseok's number. 

"Hey, Joon!" Hoseok sang into the phone happily. "I'm not daddy!" Taehyung says before laughing as Hoseok joined in. "Oh, sorry baby, what's up? How was scho-" Namjoon interrupts Hoseok. 

"Baby, we'll talk about it when we get home," Namjoon says, Taehyung wiggles his feet around, waiting for his mommy's response. "Oh, alright, anyways what'd you need honey?" His mommy hums in a questioning tone.

"Daddy said to tell you we're going to the store, we're going to buy stuff for when Jiminie-ah comes over!"

"Alright baby, have fun! Tell daddy to look at his messages when you get to the store, I love you, baby, I love you Joon." His mommy's smiling voice rings thru the phone. "I love you too Mommy!" He smiles, wanting to hug Hoseok goodbye. 

"Bye Baby, I'll see you at home, I love you." His daddy calls from the front seat.

"Daddy, mommy said to check your phone when you get to the store," Taehyung told him while handing him his phone. "Alright, squirt." Namjoon gave Taehyung a smile from the rearview mirror. 

He soon parked in the only free spot. Once the car was off, he got out of the car, coming to his son's door and opening it. Unbuckling and lifting him out of the car, taking his hand into his own and starts to cross the parking lot, into the store. 

"Okay, so your mom says he needs shampoo and conditioner, you need new socks and underwear, he also says we need more milk and cereal." He grabs a basket after handing Taehyung his phone, just in case they forgot what was on the list. 

 "And stuff for Jiminie!" Taehyung reminds him as he looks from Namjoon's phone to Namjoon.  "Of course, the stuff for Jiminie." He confirms.

Of course, after they had gotten all the items needed, Namjoon just had to break something in the store. "Oh ," Namjoon groans as the glass vase with flowers shattered, only to go wide eyed once he realized he cursed in front of Taehyung. 

"Daddy, you said a bad word!" Taehyung gasps loudly before Namjoon quickly nods.  "Don't tell your mom!" He says quickly, knowing that Hoseok would lecture him for swearing in front of Taehyung. A worker soon came over with a broom and dustpan, a sigh of relief escapes Namjoon. 

"Oh my god- you're Rap Monster!" She bows sweetly, which Namjoon nods to. "Yep, that's me, nice to meet you." Namjoon bows back, while Taehyung stood there playing with his daddy's hand. "I met boyfriend met because of you! Thank you so much, don't worry about buying the flowers, it's on us." Namjoon cooed and nodded, thanking her for what seemed like a million times. 

"Bye, noona!" Taehyung waved to her as Namjoon lead him to the self-check out.

On the drive home, Namjoon let Taehyung pick the music, of course, he played BIGBANG's 'MADE' album. Taehyung did his best to keep up with Seunghyun and Jiyong's raps, but easily sang along with Youngbae's, Daesung's, and Seungri's vocals. 

"Tae, you're really good at singing, did you know that?" He asks, his weirdly deep dimple pokes out, Taehyung really wanted to reach out and poke them. "I am?!" He beamed, blushing at the compliment from his dad, his dad is his hero. "Yeah, you really are." He smiles and parks the car, the two carry the bags in together.

"Baby, I think there's something bad going on with Tae's best friend, Jimin." Namjoon sighed while draping his arm over Hoseok's shoulders. "What do you mean?" He asked Namjoon while snuggling closer in his arms. 

"I mean, Tae told me that one of the playground teachers yelled at him for eating some cookies, then told him no dinner for tonight or tomorrow." Hoseok's smile fell from his face changing to a questioning frown. 

"What? Why?" Hoseok worriedly asked Namjoon, only to receive a shrug with a sigh. "I don't know, I just hope he's okay, it's going to be fun meeting him this weekend, though," He told Hoseok, a sad smile forming on his face. Taehyung frowns, he doesn't like it when his mommy and daddy make those faces. "Poor baby, from what I can tell he sounds like a total sweetie." His mommy said.

"Mama, can you help me with the cookies?" Taehyung asks after awhile, tugging on Hoseok's shirt, who looks at Taehyung and nods. "Go get out the flour sweetie, I'll come help after I go answer the phone." Hoseok untucks himself from Namjoon and waddles over to the counter, grabbing the house phone from the dock. 

"Hello?" Hoseok softly asks while sitting down at the table, watching Taehyung purposely put flour on his face. "Is this the Kim residents?" The voice asks to which Hoseok had nodded. "This is." He confirms. 

"This is one of the caregivers from the orphanage Jimin stays at, Jimin said this was ah, Taehyung's number? Is this his parent?" Hoseok hums a yes, before calling Taehyung over. "Tae, come here Sweetie." Hoseok then informs Taehyung before brushing some of the flour from his cheek with a tongue click.

"It's Jimin." He then smiles handing Taehyung the house phone, Taehyung pecks Hoseok's cheeks before sitting on the chair next to Hoseok. 

"Hi, Jiminie!" Taehyung's cheeks soon start hurting from grinning so much, he couldn't help it though, he loved his best friend. "Hi! What're you doing?" His voice slightly cuts out while asking, but Taehyung did not care at all, he got to talk to Jimin! 

"I'm making you cookies! I can't wait for you to stay the night for two whole nights!" He tells him, his tummy bubbling in excitement.

"What kind of cookies? Wait wait! I don't care if you're making them, so they must be good!" He giggles over the phone. Before Taehyung got a chance to reply a shout that sounds familiar rings in his ears.

"Park Jimin! Get off that damn phone and go to bed!" He can hear Jimin's breath hitch, making his tummy sink. "Yes, miss," Jimin mumbled away from the phone. "Night night, TaeTae! Sleep well!" He wished Taehyung a goodnight.

"Goodnight, best friend!" Taehyung can hear him gasp, which was weird to him since he always told Jimin he was his best friend.  "Do you really mean that?" He nods then tilts his head, even though he can't see his actions. 

"Mean what?" Taehyung wonders out loud. "That I'm your best friend?" He asked, as if Taehyung had never told him, his voice sounded shaky and happy. "Yes! You're my bestest friend EVER!" Taehyung loudly and proudly says. "I've never had one before, hopefully, I will do well." Taehyung tilts his head with a small frown. 

"Jimin bed now!" The same voice shouted again. "Gotta go, I love you best friend." The line went dead.

"Mommy, Jimin is my bestest friend ever!" Taehyung squeals at Hoseok before handing him the house phone again, Hoseok just smiles and nods like he hadn't heard Taehyung the millions of times he's said it. "Yeah?" He runs a hand thru my hair. 

"Yeah! He said he thinks anything I make will be good!" Mommy smiles and nods, brushing Taehyung's hair. Taehyung can't help but to admire Hoseok's smile. I love mommy's smile, he thinks. "Aw, I'm glad he's your friend-" He starts talking, but Taehyung just HAS to correct him. "Bestest friend!" He kisses my head.

"Sweetie, after you finish with the cookies it's bath time, then bed." Taehyung nodded and got up, waddling over to the oven and watched the cookies. Holding a puppy plushie that he convinced his old man to buy for Jimin.

"Hi doggy, I know you're just a toy, but you'll love Jiminie, he's really nice he only really talks to me but that's okay, I love him! But he always looks sad, he also always says or asking if he's too fat, he's not even fat! You two are going to have to take care of each other! I'm going to miss Jiminie when he leaves." He tells the doggy, in a not so quiet voice.

"Mommy the cookies are done!" Taehyung screams when the oven timer goes off, Taehyung watches Hoseok come running out with half a face mask on. "Okay, back up TaeTae, I don't want you getting hurt." He made a 'backup' motion with his hands. Taehyung nodded and backed up watching him take out the cookies.

The night of the sleepover, Taehyung waited by the door, already getting disappointed twice, once by his father's arrival, and the second time by the pizza delivery.  

"Mommy! The door! The door!" Taehyung finally shouted, hoping that it was Jimin this time. Taehyung just opened the door and beamed when he saw Jimin. "Mommy, Jiminie's here!" He then shouts to Hoseok, who comes over from the sofa and grins.

"Hello, Mrs-Mr.Kim. I didn't know Taehyungie's mommy was a boy! That's so cool!" He smiled up at Hoseok when he saw the family, he just had assumed he was Taehyung's uncle. "Hello Jimin, you're adorable!" Hoseok coos and holds out his arms for a hug. Jimin tilted his head and let himself be hugged, his eyes soon started to tear up, Hoseok almost instantly hugged him closer and rocked him, his fingers rubs soothing circles into Jimin's back.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Namjoon had asked once he had come out of the bathroom, he then kneeled down to rub his back. "T-That was the first hug I've gotten from an adult since my mommy and daddy died." Hoseok just held him closer and motioned Taehyung to come into his arms as well, hugging the two five-year-olds close. Namjoon just wrapped his arms around them and kissed the back of Hoseok's head.

Soon two nights had past, and Jimin was packing up, making sure to keep a tight hold on his plushie from Taehyung. "Thank you, TaeTae for having me over, I love you!" Jimin pecks Taehyung's cheek before waddling over to Namjoon who was sitting on the sofa next to a sleeping Hoseok. (Who had tired himself out from chasing both Jimin and Taehyung around the house.)

"Mr. Kim?" Jimin stood in front of Namjoon, holding his dog plushie close to his little frame. "Jimin, you can just call me Namjoon, but yes?" Namjoon chuckled before noticing his small bag packed.

"My caregiver called and she said it's time to leave, but she won't pick me up... I'm sorry for being a bother." Jimin looked down with a blush, Namjoon sadly smiled at the boy and tussled his hair. "Jimin, I'll drop you off, but you gotta promise me something," Jimin tilts his head and furrows his brows. "Okay?"

"You've gotta come back over soon," Namjoon tells him before getting up and lifting the bag in one hand and scooping Jimin up and holds him at his hip. "O-Okay Namjoon..."

"Namjoon?" Jimin's small voice rang thru the car, the male barely catching it. "Yes, Jiminie?" Namjoon hums in response. "C-Can you promise not to tell Miss.Choi that I ate that much?"His eyebrows furrow, glancing at Jimin from the rearview mirror. "What do you mean, Jiminie? We fed you the same amount of food we do with Taehyung." Namjoon asked him, still not sure what he meant, but all he knew was it was bad.

"Because she doesn't like it, she tells me if I keep getting fatter that I won't get adopted at all. She said that no-one wants me already, but I was so hungry." Jimin's voice cracked, tears gushed from his eyes. No no no, he thinks, he can't handle it if people cry. "Jiminie, you're perfect just the way you are, she's wrong. She has no right to think that. You're adorable and probably the nicest boy I know." By the time Namjoon had stopped talking, Jimin had teared up and sniffled out a "thank you."

Once parked outside of the orphanage, Namjoon lifted Jimin out of the car and put him down. Taking the small boy's hand into his own, leading him into the building.

"Ah hello, you must be Namjoon, I've seen you in magazines." The older looking lady had told Namjoon once he got to the check-in counter. "I'm Miss.Choi by the way, I see you brought home an extra fat Jimin." She laughed at her words as if it were funny. 

"Excuse me Noona, but Jimin is far from fat." Namjoon pulls Jimin closer to his body, looking down at the frowning boy. "And you'd know this why?" She asked thru pursed lips, she continues to spew out bull. "He pigs out and doesn't listen." Namjoon's stomach tightens, he can feel anger boiling in his blood. 

"Don't talk about my son like that!" He shouted feeling his throat crack a bit, not used to raising his voice. He bit his lip when he realized that he had called the now crying kindergartner boy his child. He doesn't regret it, though, to him it felt right.

 "Son? Excuse me Mr.Kim, but he's not adopted and never will be if he keeps gaining weight, I'd know because he's been returned here four times." Namjoon rolls his eyes, wanting to scream at her.

"Well, Jimin is my son, I'm adopting him right here right now." He kneels down in front of Jimin wrapping his arms around him, hoisting him up as he stood back up. "Mr-" Miss.Choi starts, only to be cut off by Namjoon. "Adoption files please." She quickly shuts up as Namjoon filled them up, keeping Jimin on his lap. 

After finishing up the thick paperwork, Namjoon pulls his phone out of his pocket on his jacket.  Opening Hoseok's contact, he quickly called Hoseok. Not really sure to what Hoseok was going to say, he bounces his knee in nervousness. "Joon?" Hoseok asks once he's answered the phone. "Do I not get a 'hello'?" Namjoon heard Hoseok sadly laugh. 

"Baby what's wrong?" Namjoon wondered while getting up with Jimin to hand Miss Choi the paperwork. "I miss Jimin," Hoseok admits to his husband, who looks down at his lap that held Jimin, his cheeks flushing a cute shade of pink. 

"Well, about that..." Namjoon starts slowly. "Joon?" Namjoon could almost see Hoseok tilting his head and puffing out his cheeks. "Surprise, we have a new son." Namjoon said as if it were nothing new. "Oh my god! Namjoon!" His voice lit up.

"Aren't you a bit mad?" Namjoon asks, not wanting Hoseok to be upset with his own decision. "No, you dummy! Besides, Taehyung always wanted a sibling!" Namjoon grinned at the response. "Don't tell Tae though," Namjoon warns him over the phone, only to get a happily rushed, "okay okay!" They exchange "I love you's" before Namjoon hangs up.

"Namjoon?" Jimin mumbles against his chest. "Are you really my daddy now?" He asked in almost a whisper like something was holding him back. "Jimin, I'm always going to be your dad, I promise to always love you." His eyes light up, cheeks pushing his eyes into a crescent smile, Taehyung was right, he had a similar smile to Namjoon's. 

"Really?!" He squealed, his hands holding onto Namjoon's shirt for dear life. "Really-" Before he could finish his sentence, Jimin holds out his pinkie finger. "Pinkie promise?" Namjoon smiles and wraps his free hand's pinkie finger around his baby one, giving it a small kiss. "Pinkie promise."

Namjoon then gets up, carrying Jimin up to his old room, he helped by pointing to the door that had "Jimin" scribbled on a gray sheet of paper. They collect his items, shoving them into his bag still holding his clothes from the sleepover, Namjoon didn't plan on coming home without his son tonight.

"T-Thank you, daddy." He smiled as happy tears streamed down his cheeks, holding the dog toy his little brother and best friend, Taehyung gave him. Namjoon smiled back, placing small kisses on his cheeks.

Namjoon carries him back to his car, sitting him in the car seat he had abandoned just a little over an hour ago. "So, if it's okay with your mom, I was thinking we could pull both you and Taehyung out of school tomorrow," Namjoon told him as he buckled his seat. "Why Daddy?" He tilted his head in a questioning way. "So we can have a fun day, we can go shopping and do whatever you'd like," Namjoon tells him, his son

"What do you think about that, kiddo?" Namjoon asks before kissing his cheek. 

"It sounds fun, daddy!" He swears, he felt his heart beat faster, Jimin is such a sweetheart. "I'm sure your Mommy will say yes." Jimin continues to smile at his dad, before letting Namjoon close his door and get in the car himself, starting the car up. 

They drive in silence for a bit before Jimin lets out a small, "Daddy?" Namjoon hums in response, looking to Jimin from the rearview mirror then back to the road. "I-Is it okay if I sleep with you and mommy tonight?" Namjoon then chuckles with a nod. "Of course, Minnie." He gives him a tired smile, a small yawn coming from his body.

Their house soon came into view, the bright light from the porch waking up the sleeping Jimin. Namjoon clicks the button for the garage door to open, pulling into the garage.

"Alright, do you wanna walk?" Namjoon asks, kind of wanting to carry him into the house. "Mm, too sleepy." His fists rub at his eyes, a small "aw" coming from Namjoon. "I'll carry you, Minnie." He nods. 

Shutting off the car, he unbuckles the seat belt. Namjoon then leans into the back, unbuckling the belt around him. Once he's unbuckled he opened his door. "Minnie, can you open your door?" Jimin yawns "yeah" in response.

After he opens the door, Namjoon presses lock all doors button, walking over to Jimin's side, letting him crawl into his arms, he grabs his dog plushie. "Minnie, have you named your dog yet?"Namjoon asks, getting a small nod. "His name is Pretzel." Jimin kisses Pretzel's face.

Opening the back gate, Namjoon carefully walks up the steps to the back door.

"Hoseok, Tae! I'm home!" Namjoon announces as he kicks off his shoes lazily. "Hey, honey! We're in the living room." Jimin tiredly looks up at Namjoon with a smile.

"Hi, daddy!" Taehyung yells as he walks into the living room. "Jiminie! You're back already!" Taehyung runs over to Namjoon who still had Jimin in his arms. "He's staying for good, Tae." tilting his head as he slowly realizes what Namjoon meant. 

"Jimin is my brother?!" He squeals, his voice full of happiness. "Yes, he is Tae." He confirms. "Yay! It's like a sleep over every night!" Taehyung flashes his slightly older brother his box smile.

Hoseok and Namjoon soon give their boys' separate baths, then settling them both in their bed, promising them that they'd be there soon, as the couple were about to leave, they had asked for a story. 

Hoseok sat at the ends of their feet while Namjoon got a book from Taehyung's book shelf. Namjoon hands the book to Hoseok, who reads it. Adding the sound effects and gasps at the right times. By the time he had closed the book, both boys fell asleep smiling.

After kissing their cheeks and tucking them in, they go downstairs and snuggle on the sofa.

"Baby, I was thinking," Hoseok hums to signal that he was listening, so Namjoon continued talking. "I was thinking that we could pull out the kids for tomorrow, we can do whatever they'd like. Besides, we haven't had a family day in awhile." Hoseok's snuggling closer to Namjoon. 

"I guess that's fine, I'm sure your brother wouldn't mind running the flower shop tomorrow, but are you positive you're free tomorrow?" He asks, his voice muffled by Namjoon's chest.

"Yeah, besides, Jonghyun-hyung and Jinki-hyung will be there," Namjoon says, placing a kiss to his head. "Ah, that's good! But, can we got to bed now, it's past my bedtime." He yawns into Namjoon's chest, who nods. "Yeah, let's go." He stands up with a cute yawn, letting Namjoon take his hand into his own, leading him upstairs.

They quietly change in the room and slip into bed with their babies. Namjoon's chest is pressed against Taehyung's back, Hoseok's pressed against Jimin's.

"I love you, baby," Namjoon whispers to his already half asleep husband. "I love you too, honey," he whispers back, slowly falling into a slumber.

At 6:30 am the alarm clock by my head goes off, causing Namjoon to shoot up with a groan. He then reaches over shaking Hoseok awake.

"Hobi, we've gotta get ready for the day." A small groan comes from Hoseok. "Mm, five more minutes." He groans again, his voice slightly raspy. "No, we both need to get ready, then the boys." Namjoon slips out of bed, walking around to stand in front of him. 

"Ugh, okay." He sits up, his small fists rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Whose showering first?" He asks while untucking himself.

"Go ahead Baby, I'll make us tea, alright?" Namjoon presses a kiss to his head. He smiles and nods. "Be careful, my god of destruction." He giggles quietly, his head resting on Namjoon's chest. "Hey, I won't break anything." Namjoon sighs, unwrapping his arms from Hoseok, going down the stairs.

Taking two mugs from the counter, he puts tea bags into them. Putting the cups one at a time under the Keurig.

A faint sound of walking comes from behind Namjoon as he sits down at the table. "Daddy?" A little voice asked.  "Minnie, why are you up squirt?" Namjoon asked after turning around to see who the voice belonged to. Jimin just shrugs, walking closer to Namjoon, who smiles lifting him up into his lap. "What are we doing today?" he shrugs, a small yawn coming from his little body.

The two sit in silence till the loudest two of the family come out, Hoseok smiling with Taehyung on his back. "Good morning, Minnie!" Hoseok bends over to place a small kiss to Jimin's head. "G'morning Mommy." He smiles at Hoseok before yawning again. "Good Morning Taehyung, did you sleep well?" He nods while sliding off Hoseok's back, curling up on Namjoon's lap with Jimin.

"Mm, thank you for the tea, honey." Hoseok murmurs into the mug, taking a sip before walking over to them, sitting in the empty chair.

"Mommy?" Jimin asked more awake than he was five minutes ago. "Yes, Minnie?" Hoseok sets down his mug while responding to Jimin. "Is the Zoo fun?" He asked, a small smile forming on his face. "Yeah, of course, is that what you'd like to do first today?" His little head nods at a fast pace. "What about school Mama?" Taehyung tilts his head. "We're having a fun day today." Hoseok smiles at their sons.

"Really?!" Taehyung smiles his cute boxed smile. "Yes, baby, first daddy, you and Minnie need to shower first." The two boys on Namjoon's lap let out happy giggles. 

"C'mon Jiminie, let's shower together!" Taehyung stands up, Jimin following him as they run away. "They're so adorable." Hoseok smiles brightly, causing butterflies in the tallers stomach, even after being together for over five years, he still causes him to feel like this. "They get it from you, baby." Hoseok's cheeks turn pink, as Namjoon is feeling proud of himself for making him blush.

"I love you Hobi." Namjoon smiles, feeling Hoseok cup his cheek, pulling him in for a kiss, Hoseok mumbles "I love you too, Joon." Into the kiss.

We go to a local diner for breakfast, listening to Taehyung and Jimin talk about anything that came to their young minds. "Thank you for breakfast, mommy and daddy." Jimin thanks them, then Taehyung. The family leaves the waiter with a ten dollar tip, the extra five because Taehyung had knocked the plate out of the waiters head when getting up to use the bathroom. 

"Woah! TaeTae look!" The crouching boys pointed at the monkeys on the other side glass. "EEKEEK HOOHOOHO!" Taehyung mimicked the monkeys as he banged on his chest. Hoseok squats between them, pointing at the small fur-ball on a vine.

Namjoon grins watching them from behind, lifting the camera that hung around his neck, focusing the lens on the three squatting, the flash blinking, causing Hoseok to turn around with a smile. He clicks another picture as Hoseok sticks out his tongue with a small giggle.

Both Jimin and Taehyung's hands go into Hoseok's. Hoseok smiles, turning around on their heels leading the three of them to Namjoon.

"Hey, maybe not turn on the flash if you're going to take pictures." Hoseok giggles up at his husband, his laugh causing both Jimin and Taehyung to laugh. "Mm, okay." Namjoon smiles while dipping his head down, giving Hoseok a soft kiss.

After Namjoon pulls away, Hoseok looks down at his two knee height sons. "What animals do you want to see next?" He asks them, his smile not falling. The two look at each other, like they could read one another's mind.

"Birds!" They shout at the same time. "Alright, after we see the birds we're going to eat," Namjoon tells his family while holding onto Jimin's free hand.

The four of them walk and talk, pointing at the animals they passed by, both kids giggling after trying to make the sounds the animals made. "Jiminie, can you make a zebra noise?" Taehyung asked while he leaned his head foreword to see his older brother. "Z-heee," Jimin's tongue clicked while making the "zebra" noise. "Good zebra, Minnie, I couldn't have done it any better." Namjoon smiles, his free hand slipping into his pocket.

"I bet you do a good zebra, daddy!" Jimin looks up at Namjoon, his bottom lip sticking out asking him to do it. "Alright, I will try for you." Namjoon copied Jimin's noise from earlier, causing both his "wife" and children to laugh. "Daddy's good at zebra noises." Jimin gasps, his smile growing bigger.

"Jiminie, Daddy is also a really good rapper! He has this HUGE place where he records music! People buy a lot of his music too!" Taehyung yells over to his brother causing Jimin to gasp again. As if someone were listing to Taehyung's sentence a group of people crowds around the family.

Words came streaming from the people's mouths at a fast and loud rate. "Rap Monster!", "Can we get your autograph?!", "Can we take a selfie with you?!" Were some of the things that were said. Jimin looked around, trying to see Taehyung, his heart beat speeding up, his mouth going dry while his eyes went wet.

Hoseok looks down at Jimin, feeling the grip on his hand tighten, his heart falls into his stomach seeing his newly adopted son start to panic. He unlatches his hand from Jimin's, propping him up onto his him. "Shh, baby it's okay." He looked over at Namjoon and at Taehyung, before turning back to Namjoon.

"I'm going to pull the kids off to the side, I don't want them over here." Hoseok smiled at the nodding Namjoon. Weaving thru the crowd, he spots the fountain with a built- in bench. He sets Jimin down onto the marble while squatting down in front of his heavy breathing son.

"Sh, Jimin can you take a deep breath for mommy?" Hoseok asks, trying to coach his son, Jimin nods frantically, his tears not slowing down. Hoseok's hands rub his knees softly, hearing his strangled breaths. "You're doing good baby, mommy and Tae got you." Hoseok sings to Jimin, his breaths and tears slowing down after a while of his "mom's" humming.

"Are you okay Jiminie?" Taehyung asks his brother, his face, and voice full of worry. Jimin nods, his throat a bit sore from crying, a small smile makes its way onto his face when Taehyung opens his arms. He quickly latches into his brother's arms, sniffling out a small sorry.

Namjoon glances over, a sad smile on his face before he bows to the people, running over to the rest of them. He looks down at his hugging sons, his smile still sad. His eyes glued to them, his eldest son's breathing still a bit sharp, his eyes pulling off the kids when he feels Hoseok lay his head on him. "Is Minnie okay?" Namjoon asks while intertwining his hand with Hoseok's. "Yeah, but it looks like he got overwhelmed." Namjoon nods in response.

"You guys still want to see the birds?" Hoseok looks at his sons, only to see Jimin turn around and nod with a smile. "Y-Yes please, mommy." Hoseok smiled, his hand reaching out for Jimin's, who gladly took it.

"Daddy piggyback!" Taehyung chanted, Namjoon rolled his eyes but agreed. His hand falling from Hoseok's as he lifted Taehyung onto his back, his hand darting back to Hoseok's, his other arm being placed under Taehyung's .

After they look at the birds, the family heads over to the food court.

"Alright, what do you want Taehyung?" Namjoon asks while looking up at the menu. "Chicken please!" Taehyung smiled up at Namjoon, as he was now walking again. "Alright, what about you, Minnie?" Jimin shrugs. "Can I have chicken too?" Namjoon nods. "Hobi, would you like anything?" Hoseok hums in response. "Yeah, I'll have kimchi and pork, please?" He smiles. "Got it, you guys go sit, I'll order for us."

The two kids pull Hoseok with them, leading him to a table with four seats. "Mommy, what time is it?" Taehyung asks while sitting down. "It's only noon after we eat we're going to head out," Hoseok tells his kids with a grumble in his stomach.

"Alright, here's your kimchi and pork, baby, and your chicken munchkins." Namjoon smiles while setting down the food. "Mm, thank you, honey, what'd you end up getting?" He asked while picking up some of his food. "Sundubu Jjigae." He smiled while setting down his food, then sitting in the empty chair next to Hoseok.

After the family got done at the Zoo, they go shopping. Buying Jimin clothes, toys, furniture. They transform the guest bedroom into Jimin's room.

After that day, the days, weeks, months, and years go by in a blink of an eye.

Both Taehyung and Jimin are in the middle of their first year of high school, Taehyung dating a third year named Min Yoongi, who has grown close to the family.

"Hey, Mr.Kim? Can I talk to you?" Yoongi asks while plopping down next to cuddling men. "Yeah, of course, Yoongi-ah." Hoseok smiles while Namjoon nods.

"Alright, so after Taehyung graduates in a couple years, would you give me your guys' blessing to marry him?" His pale cheeks tint red, looking down at his shaking knees. "Well, Gi, if that's what you really want, and you still feel like this in three years from now, I will allow it," Namjoon tells Yoongi, knowing that his son would end up marrying the nervous boy in front of them.

"What do you say Mr.Kim?" Yoongi looks Hoseok in the eyes, waiting for an answer. "Oh, of course, dear! Taehyung loves you so much." Yoongi's heart slows down, a small sigh of relief leaving his lips.

Exactly four years from that date, the two young love birds got married, Jimin soon got married as well, his life time long dream of being a dancer came true.

The young parents looked up at each other, the house going quiet as their baby birds left the nest. The quiet they've lived without for years.

The two still very young, only in their early 30s look to each other. 

"Wanna adopt?" They ask at the same time.