spooked

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namseok
Genre: fluff
Wordcount: 268

this is really really short but fluffy!


"Namjoon!" Hoseok squealed and jumped, holding onto Namjoon's arm for dear life. "Hoseok, you're okay, I'm right here Sweetheart," Hoseok's breath hitched as he shook his head. "Joon, I-I'm going to die!" Hoseok was shaking, his eyes welled with tears, threatening to spill.

Namjoon slips his arm out of his grasp, his arms quickly wrap around his waist, his hands snaking up to wrap around Namjoon's shoulders. 

"I'll protect you, I promise." Namjoon's hands rub his back, his tears flowing onto his shirt. 

"D'you want to leave? We don't have to stay in the Haunted House walk thru." Namjoon then asks, feeling bad for suggesting the haunted house as Hoseok was terrified of scary things. 

"P-Please?" Hoseok looks up with red eyes, his lips parted and tear stained cheeks. Namjoon cups his cheeks, kissing him softly. 

"C'mon Hoseok." Namjoon pulls him out thru the entrance to the lame Haunted House at the local fair. 

"Look Joon!"Hoseok points to a tree with fairy lights still sniffling, a smile working its way onto his face. Namjoon studies the way his boyfriend looks, the fairy lights dancing in his dark brown eyes. 

"Hoseok, turn for me," Namjoon instructs while holding out his phone to snap a picture. Hoseok does so, the lights brighter in his eyes as he smiles. His smile outshining the lights on his glassy eyes. 

Namjoon looks at the picture with a smile, Hoseok was truly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. 

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" Namjoon asks while looking up from his phone screen to the now blushing Hoseok. "Shut up, Idiot." Hoseok mumbles.