It started with a ring pop

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namseok
Genre: Fluff


Namjoon's eyes glued to the pretty boy alone on the swing set, his eyes looked sad but his smile was strong, his heart sped up as his tiny legs carried him in front of the boy on the swing, his smile getting wider as he saw Namjoon run towards him.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon!" Namjoon smiled as his hand dug into his pocket, looking for the ring that'd make the other his husband.

"H-Hi, I'm Hoseok!" Hoseok's cheeks tinted as he spoke to the other. "Hi Hoseok, you're really pretty." Hoseok smiled with a small giggle coming from his small body.

"T-Thank you Namjoon! You're handsome like my daddy, but better looking." Hoseok's ears shaded with a pretty colour of pink which Namjoon couldn't keep his young eyes off of. 

"Hoseok, will you be my wife?" Namjoon asks while unwrapping the watermelon flavored ring pop. "But I'm not a girl! Silly goose!" Hoseok smiles, a small giggle escaping his lips. 

"You don't have to be a girl to be my beautiful wife!" Namjoon explains, holding the ring out for the boy on the swing. 

"I don't have to be a girl?" Hoseok tilts his head while kicking his legs. 

"Nope! I wanna make you happy like I do to my daddy." Namjoon continued hold out the ring pop with a hopeful smile.

"Okay! I will marry you Namjoonie!" Hoseok held out his hands, letting Namjoon slip the candy ring onto Hoseok's small golden hands. 

Namjoon smiled and sat on the swing next to him.

"Hoseokie, why were you sitting alone?" Namjoon then asks, looking over at Hoseok. 

"My daddy wanted me to make friends but they didn't like me." Hoseok's smile was replaced with a frown as he kicked his small feet. 

"I like you Hoseokie." Hoseok smiled and nodded, looking over to Namjoon with a large grin.

"I like you too! I want you to come meet my daddy!" Hoseok got off the swing, his true height being toward over by the slightly younger boy whose hand slipped into his.

"Appa!" Hoseok whaled as he spotted him, his four-year-old legs running to him as Namjoon followed.

"Hey, Sunshine, who is this?" Seokjin asked as he sat on the ground in front of the toddlers.

"This is Namjoonie! I'm his wife Daddy! Look at this ring he gave me!" Hoseok held the led on ring pop in front of Seokjin who laughed and smiled.

"Hello Namjoon, I'm Seokjin, you can call me Jin, though."

"Hello, Jin-hyung." Namjoon held out his non-occupied hand to shake Seokjin's, who happily took the small hand into his.

"Namjoon! Big brother!" Namjoon sighed as he watched his younger brother ran over to him, his chubby cheeks smiling.

"Jiminie-ah! I thought you were with Appa?!" Namjoon looked to his toddler brother. 

"Appa told me to get you, he's really really tired! He's ready to go home." Jimin informs while puffing out his cheeks. 

"But I wanna be with my wife! What if I never see him again?!" Namjoon pouts. 

"Appa! I don't want Namjoonie to leave!" Hoseok hiccuped and clung to Namjoon, Namjoon's arms wrapping around him tightly. 

"I'm going to get appa! Don't leave!" Jimin waddled away, quickly pulling his obviously tired dad with him.

"Namjoon, we gotta go kiddo." Namjoon stood in one position, still pouting. 

"Appa! Please, I wanna be with Hoseokie, I love my wife!" Hoseok starts sniffling not wanting Namjoon to leave as he nuzzled his face away.

"Seokjin-hyung? I haven't seen you since high school." Yoongi asks while looking from his son to the other boys' parent. 

"Wait, Min Yoongi? Is that you?!" Seokjin smiled brightly as he got off the ground, now being taller than Yoongi.

"Yep, you look just as beautiful as the last time I saw you," Yoongi says with a small blush, looking up at Seokjin.

"You look so good, I love your mint hair." Seokjin ruffles it with a smile, the younger's face scrunching up. 

"Thanks, hyung." Yoongi smiled as he lifted up Jimin.

"Appa, you know Namjoonies appa?" Hoseok looked up at Seokjin with a big smile.

"Of course, Sunshine, I went to school with him, say how would you like it if after we picked up your little brother up from Grandma's house we can go over to Namjoonie's? If that's okay with Yoongi."

Namjoon and Hoseok's eyes both lit up and Namjoon turned to face Yoongi.

"Please, Appa?! Pretty please?! I never wanted anything more!" Yoongi chuckles with an eye roll.

"Sure kiddo, I guess its okay but you've gotta promise to share your toys with Jimin and Hoseok's little brother."

"Yes, appa! I promise I will!" Namjoon jumped in the air, bringing Hoseok up with him.

"Daddy! Taehyungie and Jiminie can be friends!" Hoseok squealed as he stayed in Namjoon's embrace.

"Yes they can, how 'bout you three kid go play for 15 more minutes?" They all nodded, Yoongi putting down his happy three-year-old as he caught up with his older brother and Hoseok.

"Taehyung? Hyung, that was the name we named our baby in 7th grade when we had to take care of the fake babies." Yoongi chuckled as the two sat down on the ground together.

"Well, I really liked the name." Seokjin shrugs, smiling at Yoongi. 

"Yeah I know, how old is he?" Yoongi then asks with a small yawn. "He's only three, Hoseok is almost five."

"Ah, same with Jimin but he's almost four and Namjoon is almost five." 

"Jimin and Namjoon look a lot alike and a lot like you." Seokjin soon says, studying Yoongi's features. 

"Yeah, they are both my birth children, I didn't know their mother, though, I was a donor. I wrote on my profile that I wanted to be in the kids' life, so I got to be, then their mom fell sick with an illness that took her life." 

Seokjin gasps, a small frown making its way onto his face. "Oh no, poor babies."

"They're okay now, Namjoon never forgets to tell me how happy is that I'm his father."

"That's adorable." Jin smiled as he let his head fall on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Appa! Appa!" The three ran back to them, Hoseok's smile was gone and he was crying. Seokjin instantly got up, his heart sinking as he watched his beautiful boy cry.

"Baby, what happened?" Seokjin lifts Hoseok up and softly rocks him, rubbing his back. 

"Jin-hyung! There was a mean girl, she told Hoseokie that he was ugly and looked like a horse! Then she pushed him to the ground, so I pushed her back and told her that Hoseokie was the most beautiful boy ever!" Namjoon rambled as Hoseok's knee had a little blood on it, his shorts exposing the scrape. 

"D-Daddy, my knee hurts!" Hoseok sniffled, letting Seokjin sit him down and inspect his knee. 

"Namjoon, that wasn't very nice to push her down, son what have I told you about two wrongs not making a right?" Yoongi told his eldest as he squatted down in front of him, watching Namjoon furrow his eyebrows.  

"But she hurrted MY Hoseokie!" He huffs, crossing his arms. "I know, I'm happy you stood up for Hoseok, but violence is never the answer."

"I'm sorry Appa, I was just mad because I don't want Hoseok to get hurt!" Seokjin smiled as he listened to the two talk.

"T-Thank you Namjoonie, you're the best husband ever! I love you husband!" Hoseok smiled as he sniffled.

"You're the best wife Hoseokie! I love you the most!"  Namjoon smiled as he hugged Hoseok.

Both Seokjin and Yoongi awed at the two adorable boys, Jimin giggling at his big brother.

"Alright boys, it's time to say goodbye." Yoongi soon says, lifting up Jimin again and taking Namjoon's hand. 

"Here Yoongi-ah, put your number in my phone and I'll text you my address and you text me yours? Then after I pick up Taehyung we'll head over?" 

"Yeah, thanks, Hyung."

Fast forward to Hoseok and Namjoon's last year of high school.

Namjoon honked his car outside his "wife's" house, Hoseok quickly ran out with a smile on his face, his hand wrapping around the car handle, opening the car.

"Good morning Namjoonie!" Hoseok pecked his actual boyfriend's cheek (as the started dating in jr. high.)

"Good morning Hoseok, you ready for the last day of school before we graduate?" Namjoon asks while holding Hoseok's hand and pulling out. 

"More than ready, I'm just worried, who'll protect Taehyung and Jimin now?"

"Hoseok, they'll be fine."

Namjoon was right, their younger brothers were more than fine, they soon started dating. The two boy's bond got stronger.

"Namjoon, where are we going?" Hoseok asks while looking out the window, then looking to Namjoon. 

"To the park." Namjoon answers, taking Hoseok's hand into his own. 

"But why are we going so far away?" He plays with Namjoon's hand with a small smile. 

"Because." Was what Namjoon answered with as the pulled up to the park, Hoseok suddenly realizing that this was the park where they first met. 

Namjoon picked up Hoseok bridal style, walking down to the swings they met so many years ago. 

"Namjoo-" Hoseok was cut off by Namjoon getting down on one knee, holding a watermelon flavored ring pop, like he did when they were four years old.

"Jung Hoseok, for fifteen years been inseparable, fifteen years ago I proposed with a ring pop, and now here I am doing it again. Will you marry me for real this time?"

"For fifteen years I reminded myself that I was your wife, and we never got divorced so I guess this is like renewing our vows?" Hoseok giggled, smiling brightly at Namjoon. 

"But of course I will marry you Namjoonie, I love you so much." Namjoon smiled as he slipped on the ring pop then the real ring.

The two soon got married, then Hoseok soon found out that he and Namjoon were going to have a baby. 

On September 1st, eleven days before Namjoon's birthday, Hoseok gave birth to their son Kim Jungkook. 

The Kim family couldn't be happier.