jimin's parents

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing(s): Vmin, 2seok
Genre: fluff and crack(???)
+ jungkook, kunpimook, and yugyeom are triplets 


"Tae! They aren't going to hate you, please come out of the bathroom?" Jimin's voice almost comes off as whine, if Taehyung doesn't come out of the locked bathroom they'd be late to meet his parents. 

"No way! They'll hate me and sell my body on the black market!" Taehyung loudly shouts, Jimin didn't need to see Taehyung to know the boy was pouting with his arms crossed over his chest. "Please, Tae? They aren't like that, mom can't even kill a mosquito." Jimin softly says. 

Soon hearing shuffling, the bathroom door opens with Jimin's giant baby. "They'll hate me," His pout is large and Jimin can't help but to laugh and pull Taehyung down to his chest. "Nah, they'll love you, don't worry baby," Jimin rubs the younger's back before letting him pull away.

With a sigh, Taehyung pulls on his shoes and sweater that was Jimin's before he took it, the sleeves were a bit short on his arms and it was kinda snug on his thin frame from their height difference, but Jimin couldn't help to coo at it as he thought it was adorable. 

"C'mon, they're waiting for us, I'm not sure if my idiot brothers will be there or not, though," He smiles, taking Taehyung's hand and leading him to their shared car. 

Taehyung pout was replaced with a smile as they got into the car, he always loved watching Jimin drive, honestly, it could be a kink of his if he didn't find the face he makes behind the wheel adorable. 

"You're staring again, love." Jimin points out with a small smirk on his face, moving a hand to pat his thigh before moving it to the shift. 

"S-Shut up, Jimin." He almost whines at Jimin, his cheeks heating up from the confrontation, waiting for them to get to the Kim's house. "But you're so cute when you blush.~" He coos. 

Taehyung's blush deepens and he wants to wipe the smirk off of Jimin's face, he doesn't care how, but he wants that damn smirk gone. 

"Stop that," He blurts out with a huff, causing Jimin to laugh and raise an eyebrow at the other. "I'm not doing anything?" He asks through chuckles, Taehyung just whines again. 

"Oh, honey, you made it!" The male slightly taller than Jimin coos, pulling Jimin to his chest with a blinding smile, which comforts Taehyung. "Sorry if we ran late, Mama, Tae was being a pain." The tall male with monstrous shoulders next to the one with a blinding smile chuckles. 

"It's fine Jiminie," He says holding out for Taehyung to take, smiling at him. "Hello, Taehyung! I'm Seokjin, Jimin's father." Taehyung's fear slowly goes away as he shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you," He shyly says as he turns to the other with his hand to be shaken, only to be pulled into a tight hug. 

"It's so nice to finally meet you! Jimin's told us a lot about you, you're even more precious than Minnie said! I'm his mother, Hoseok." He exclaims while pressing loving smiles to his cheeks before letting him go when Jimin drawls out whiny "Mooommm!". 

"Come in, come in! Seokjin prepared dinner, Kunpimook, Yugyeom, and Jungkook should be home soon." He informs, pulling the couple into the house. 

"Are those Jimin's brothers?" He asks while Hoseok leads them to the sofa, watching Hoseok happily nod. 

"Yep, they're triplets." Hoseok grins, going over to the wall and lifting a picture off of it and coming back over, placing it on Taehyung's lap. 

"The tallest one is Yugyeom, he's the youngest triplet, he's the one crouching with the peace sign, then Kunpimook is the one on Yugyeom's back," Hoseok explains as Taehyung smiles at the picture. 

"Mom, dad! We're home!" A loud voice shouts causing Taehyung to jump and shoot his head up. "Welcome home kids," Hoseok grins standing up to greet his sons. 

"Jimin! Your brothers are here!" He calls out as both his husband and eldest son emerge from the kitchen. "Minnie!" They call out, trapping him in a hug. 

"Get off me~ I have to introduce you to Taehyung." He groans, though, he was smiling. Once the three let go of their elder brother, Jimin walked over to Taehyung and moves the picture to pull him up.

"Tae, these are my idiot brothers, judging by the picture that was in your lap mom told you who was who."

"Hi, Tae hyung! I'm Kunpimook, but you can call me either Mook or BamBam," He smiles at Taehyung. 

"Jungkook, nice to meet you," Jungkook holds out a hand, waiting for Taehyung to shake his hand. "And, we're not all idiots, just 'Mook, he dabbed his brains away." He laughs when Kunpimook makes an offended sound. 

"And I'm Yugyeom, I may look the oldest but I'm not!" Taehyung nods, looking to Jimin with a smile, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. 

"Can we eat now?" Seokjin asks, pulling Hoseok behind him into the kitchen. "We probably should wait, mom and dad are probably faces right now." The tallest says with a sigh. 

"Gross, Yeommie," Jimin frowns, resisting the urge to kick his long legs. "It's true!" He huffs, stomping off to the kitchen and makes a gagging sound at his parents, who were indeed making out. 

"Mom, dad, please," He whines, mentally counting the number of people there were, then getting down the plates. 

"Yeommie! You weren't supposed to see that!" Hoseok sputters as a sound of windsheild wipers can be heard. "Mom, I've seen worse, Jimin literally showed me when I was in fifth grade." He shudders. 

Seokjin furrows his brows, looking at the youngest son and shakes his head. "I didn't need to know that," He states.

~

By the time it was for the couple to leave, Hoseok and Seokjin loved Taehyung. "He's a keeper! I love him Seokjin!" Hoseok happily shouts when they leave, leaning against his husband's broad shoulder. 

"I agree, not only is he incredibly sweet, but he even helped with clean up and washed his own dishes, even our sons don't do that." He nods, earning a string of "hey's" from the teenagers playing video games on the ground. 

Hoseok laughs and shakes his head, stealing a quick kiss from Seokjin. "Oh yeah! I win!" Kunpimook shouts, standing up and dabs furiously. "No fair, you cheated dumb!" Yugyeom shouts with Jungkook adding "yeah". 

"Dabdab always wins! He's the best at dabbing and video games,  it nerds!" He happily shouts. 

"Mook, if you keep dabbing you're going to get whiplash and I'm going to get the doctors to ban you from that ty dance move." Seokjin sighs, watching his son dab again.