Grease

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namseok
Rating: Fluff and angst(?)


"Namjoon, what if we never see each other again?" Hoseok's head tilted up as Namjoon's strong arms held him close.

"Don't say that Hoseok, what matters is that we're here right now." Looking deep into Hoseok's eyes Namjoon would place one of the last kisses given to the smaller boy.


 

"The first day of school." ran thru Namjoon's head as he lifted himself out of bed. Boy, was he excited! Not. He walked to the bathroom with his towel slung over his shoulder, as he walked to the bathroom. As he opened the door quickly locking it behind him. He stripped out of his one remaining socks and joggers before looking in the mirror, thinking about the boy he met over the summer. Jung Hoseok. The way he made Namjoon's heart pound was ridiculous. It was so different for Namjoon, all the other boys would throw themselves at him, he'd let them too. But Hoseok was different.

Namjoon stepped into the hot shower, letting his muscles easy under the water droplets as he thought about Hoseok. Namjoon's thoughts have been so revolved around Hoseok since the day he last kissed him thru a watery-goodbye. He was hurting because he had no way of contacting Hoseok. He missed him with every aching bone in his body.

He craved the lips that were shaped into a heart like they screamed his name. God damn, Namjoon loved that boy.

Namjoon stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around his waist. Walking into his bedroom, Namjoon would pick his black jeans off the ground, tossing them onto his bed. Slipping on his boxers, he'd then put on his jeans over them. Next, he put his white t-shirt on, walking over to his broken in converse and sigh to himself  "Converse, Converse, I really hate converse." Before slipping them on, running down the stairs of his house and into the kitchen to grab his "Blue Birds" Leather Jacket.

As he walked to school, he put a cigarette between his lips, letting the nicotine fill his lungs.

As soon as his foot hit school campus, his best friend V screamed "Namjoon" so loud he swore Canada heard it.

V ran up to Namjoon, giving him the bro hug.

"Yo man, how was your summer?" Came out of Namjoon's mouth before getting dog-piled by his two other great friends Jungkook and Suga, then, of course, V. He claimed he wanted to "join the fun"

"Namjoon! Dude we missed you, why'd you have to go to the dumb beach all summer?" Suga asks while lighting a cigarette. "Guys, you would have loved the beach, I swear!" Namjoon chuckles, rolling his eyes at his friends. "I met this wonderful guy at the beach." He continues, the three others looking at him with glee, jumping around like idiots.

"What's his name?" V asked before pulling his cigarette pack out of his jeans. Namjoon looked at him with a smile. "Jung Hoseok." Namjoon's voice was full of love, adoring the way Hoseok's name rolled off his tongue. 

"Did you guys ?" Jungkook asked bluntly, causing Namjoon to furrow his brows together, thinking to himself "is that all you really think about?" With a chuckle, Namjoon began his story. "Well, let me tell you about it." He shhh'd the rest of the group. 

"All this flaunting over some guy at a beach?" Jin asked, his arms crossed with an eyebrow rising. Hoseok nodded, his dimples showing as he played with the hem of his light green button up.

"He was a sweet as honey, he'd hold my hand close to his chest as he'd lean down and whisper in my ear sweet nothings." Hoseok's eyes closed as he remembered the big hands wrapped around his small ones.

"Walking around the beach, he'd tell me stories about his school and his friends, he was such a gentleman. The way my name rolled off his tongue made my heart flutter, it was little things. He was the first guy in a long time that didn't want me for ." Hoseok was sure his cheeks were flushed with a deep red.

 Hoseok continued to speak, his heart pounding in his chest. "He gave me this nickname, that I absolutely adore. Hopie, I just love the way it sounds." J-Hope smiled at the Pink Princes.

"So this creep didn't lay a hand on you?" Jin asks with a face of disgust. "Nope just did simple things that made my heart pound," Hoseok mumbles back, his smiling lips covered by his sleeves. 

"He's not from around here then," Jin said laughing. Jimin looked over at Jin then Hoseok with a frown, before opening his mouth to ask a question. "What's his name?" Jimin asked smiling at Hoseok. 

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." Jin almost spat out his food, holding back an ugly laugh. As Junmyeon and Kibum both giggled like little school girls. "Well, you never know Hoseok, he could be closer than you expected. Bye Jimin, Hoseok." Jin pulled dragged the two others in oversized blue jumpers behind him.

"What do you think he means by that?" Hoseok's head tilted like a puppy. "Uh, Hoseok, we should head to class." Jimin looked at him with wide eyes, tugging on the boy's shirt before showing him the way.

It was bonfire night, Hoseok was dancing with the other boys as the football players ran out with their gear on, slightly spooking Hoseok out.

After Hoseok finished dancing he walked over to Jimin with a smile and sat down with him on the bleachers.

"Hoseok you did great!" Jimin chanted, as Jin and the other two boys walked behind him."Hey! Hoseok, we've got someone we want you to meet." Jin smirked with a hint of evil. Junmyeon reached for Hoseok's hand pulling him up off his seat as Jimin pushed Hoseok softly.

Hoseok was so nervous, it was only his second day at his new school. Who could they possibly want him to meet? He thought to himself, holding his hands close to his chest as they pulled him to the alley.

"Aye, Pink Princes, what're you doin' here? Jin." Namjoon's eyes narrowed at the slightly shorter boy. "We've got someone to show you." Right as Jin said that Junmyeon pushed Hoseok in front of Namjoon.

"Hopie!" Namjoon screamed with glee, as he was about to hug Hoseok. Only to remember his friends and his reputation behind him. He sighed and backed away. "Namjoon!" Hoseok's smile lit up more than the bonfire behind them.

"Yep, that's me," Namjoon said with a strong voice, trying to hide the pain in his chest. Hoseok tilted his head, looking at Namjoon with hurt in his eyes. "I-I what?" 

Namjoon felt the pain from Hoseok, it made him sick to think that he was causing it. "That's my name baby, don't wear it out." Namjoon gave out a fake chuckle when all he wanted to do was give kisses to Hoseok and tell him everything.

Hoseok looked up at Namjoon, before throwing his dance hat off that had the school logo on it.
"Y-You've changed! I w-wish we never met!" Hoseok screamed as hot tears pricked from his eyes, turning on his heels, running away from both groups.

Namjoon's muscles tensed as he looked at the boy running away. He took a step closer to Jin, bending down to whisper in his ear "Are you ing happy?" Before pulling away, seeing Hoseok fall to the ground, trying to collect himself.

Namjoon's heart stopped for what laid in front of his eyes, V snapping him out of his thoughts. "We're going to head out, comin' with us?" Namjoon looked at Taehyung before replying."Yeah man." Namjoon jumped into the roofless car, a small frown taking over his features. 


"I-I don't understand Jimin!" Hoseok shouted thru tears, shaking in Jimin's light hug. "Men are rats, the only men we need is are granddaddies." Earning a small laugh from Hoseok, Jimin smiled.

"Hey, Hoseokie. The Pink Princes are having a sleepover, would you like to come?" Hoseok smiled and nodded, thanking Jimin with a sniffle.

Hoseok sat on the floor, in front of Jimin's light pink sheeted bed. "Hoseok, can I pierce your ears?" Jimin down at Hoseok, with a look of hope. "I-I don't know" Hoseok coughed, as he previously inhaled some nicotine.

"Oh cmon, don't be a baby." Jin glared at Hoseok, as he nodded in agreement with Jimin.Jimin smiled at Hoseok before running to the bathroom, with Hoseok hesitantly following behind him, Jin sniggering to Junmyeon and Kibum laughing.

Jin walked over to a short brown wig and put it on. "Guess who I am?" Jin put his hands on his hips, before starting to sing.

Jimin's door opened, with his head sticking out. "Hoseok he threw up once he saw blood, can one of you three s get me his toothbrush?" Junmyeon nodded, getting Hoseok's toothbrush and hands it to Jimin. "Thanks." He smiled "Yeah."

"Here you go Hoseokie, are you okay?" Hoseok nodded while holding his ear, whining in pain.

Jimin frowned, once again opening the door to ask the group a question. "What should I do? His ear is bleeding." Kibum mumbled "Cold water." Jimin nodded, closing the door again.

"C'mere Hoseok." Jimin used his strong arms to lift up Hobi, putting his half pierced earlobe under the running tap. After Jimin left Hoseok to take care of the rest, he walked fully out of the bathroom, as Jin started singing again.

"Look at me, I'm Hobi, small and puny. Hasn't gone to bed, since he isn't legally wed." Jin continued for a couple more verses when Hoseok slowly came out of the bathroom. "You're making fun of me Seokjin?" Jin threw off his wig and looked at Hoseok's glassy eyes. "Some people are so sensitive." He murmured as a honk came from downstairs.

Jin and the rest of them ran to the window, seeing the BlueBirds, leaving Hoseok behind.

"Oh jeez." Junmyeon sighed as Kibum copied his actions. "I'm getting out of here." Jin slipped on his pink converse and opened the window climbing down the bush in front of Jimin's house.

"Jin." Namjoon blinks coldly at Jin. "Namjoon." Jin hisses back.  "What are you doing here?" Namjoon asks with an eye roll, not caring for a conversation. "Getting what I want," Jin said looking at Namjoon, Namjoon shook his head, before leaving the car.

"Hey, Jin you don't look so bad tonight," Taehyung winks while walking up to Jin, wrapping his arm around Jin's waste. "You don't look so bad yourself." Jin flirted back.

"Ew, Suga we should leave." Jungkook looked at Suga scrunching his face up. Suga nodded as they hopped out of the coverless car as Jin and V got in, already grinding against one another.

Namjoon looked up into the window, making eye contact with Hoseok, before giving him an apologetic smile. Hoseok bit his lip and turned around, holding back tears. He walks over to Junmyeon, asking for a paper a paper he was scribbling on. Junmyeon handed it to him along with a pen absentmindedly.

Hoseok let out a small thank you before walking down stairs, looking down. Walking into Jimin's backyard, sitting on the white rocking bench. Slightly, scribbling down words while reading them back to himself.

When he was done writing the simple words, he curled up in a small ball while stray tears fell from his eyes, letting himself cry to sleep. The next morning Jimin looked out his window spotting Hoseok, a sad sigh escaped Jimin's lips.

 "Oh, Hoseokie." He frowned, walking down stairs and outside. Jimin looked at the tear-stained Hoseok. "Hoseokie.." Jimin shook the small boy and looked down at him. "It's time to leave for school." He only nodded in response, getting up and following Jimin.

As months past, Namjoon would try to talk to Hoseok but Hoseok would only reply with nods and hums.

"Hopie! Please, I am so sorry." Hoseok looked at the obviously tired Namjoon, his eyes missing that glint he had when they first met.  "Joon.." Hoseok frowned, walking over to Namjoon. "Hopie, come with me." Namjoon looked around and pulled Hoseok with him to behind the school.

"I want to apologize for the way I acted, I really do love you, like a lot, you're always clouding my mind. I'm always thinking about you. Will you please be my date to the dance?" Hoseok felt his cheeks heat up, giving Namjoon a small nod.


The night of the dance finally rolled around, everybody was excited. Their hearts were pounding in their chests as they held the lovely people who brought them there.

Hoseok looked up at Namjoon with a smile, his smile growing when Namjoon leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to Hoseok's lips. "Ready to dance, Baby?" Namjoon asked his little cutie. "Y-Yes." Hoseok stuttered, causing Namjoon to make an aw sound.

Namjoon lead the way, placing his big slender hand on Hoseok's right hip as the other intertwined with Hoseok's. Hoseok shyly put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder as he smiled, Namjoon leading them all around the room.

Right as the two were leaning in to kiss, Namjoon's best friend Suga and his date Jimin tapped on their shoulders. "Hey, guys." They smiled brightly at them, dragging Hoseok and Namjoon with them to where Taehyung was standing.  

Namjoon's eyes went wide as he saw who V's date was. One of Namjoon's ex- buddies. "How you doin' Kim Baby?" He smirked at Hoseok then Namjoon. Hoseok looked at both of them and then looked down. "V, may I talk to you? Alone?" V nodded as Namjoon and he walked off.

"What the , V?! You know that's one of my exes!" Namjoon shoved V lightly. "Namjoon, I wasn't thinking about that! I was just trying to make Jin jealous. I'm so sorry, I ed up.." V apologized and looked at Namjoon with guilt all over his features. "Now, he's probably upset with me." Once Namjoon and V walked back, Hoseok was gone.

Namjoon sighed, and before he knew it he got pulled off by his ex. "Dance with me Babe, he'll never have to know." Namjoon just wanted to leave, before he could say anything he got pulled off.


For the next couple of weeks, Hoseok hasn't said a word to Namjoon. Just glares full of disappointment and hurt. Namjoon was walking down the halls when he spotted Hoseok dropping his papers, he ran over to Hoseok taking his chance. Applying a kiss to the boy's forehead. "Namjoon, go away." Was all Hoseok said before grabbing his stuff and running away.

Namjoon frowned, his stomach hurting with guilt. Sitting crossed legged, he looks down at the paper.

"I love him Namjoon, but loving him hurts, especially since he will never return the feelings." His heart fell to his stomach as he saw his name at after it saying "I wish I never fell this deeply in love with him." With that, he balled his hand up, crushing the paper. Shoving it into his pocket while standing up, running to his next class.


"Hey, Hoseok. We're going skating would you like to go?" Hoseok nodded to Jimin in response, as the bell rang, he ran out of the school.


"Damn Suga you !" V howled as Suga failed for the sixth time, Hoseok slipped off his bowling shoes, walking out as the games ended avoiding everyone, running out letting his thoughts race.

"Look at me, I'm Hobi, small and puny. Hasn't gone to bed, since I'm not legally wed." Jimin walks outside, Jimin ran to Hoseok as he spotted him playing with his light pink sleeve. "Jimin, can you give me a makeover?" Hoseok blurts out of nowhere, Jimin smiles and nods as he brings Hobi to his house.


"So, Hoseokie is this for Namjoon." Hoseok blushed and nodded, letting out a small giggle. "Aw." Jimin smiled at Hoseok while giving him a hug, Hoseok was seriously one of the cutest people he's ever met. "Hey, are you going to the summer carnival tomorrow? It's the end of the school party." Jimin asks when he releases Hoseok from his tight hug. 

"Good, now I want you to wear this tight-" Hoseok nodded, they soon went to bed sleeping in till 6:30am, getting ready for the last day of school.They dressed in their normal attire and ran into the school, enjoying the last day of school.


 As the 8th period ended, they were dismissed for the last time. Hoseok spots Jin cleaning out his locker. "Hey, uh Jin.." Hoseok approaches Jin. "Yes?" He spits while turning around eyeing Hoseok. "I'm sorry. Can we be friends?" Jin sighs, a frown falling onto his face. "No Hoseok, I'm the one who should be sorry, I acted out cause I still liked Namjoon, I'm so sorry for hurting you." Jin sighed once more, opening his arms for a hug, which Hoseok accepted. "It's okay, friends?" Hoseok asked, and Jin smiled with a nod. "Friends," Jin confirms, Hoseok smiles and walks away.

"Ready Hoseok?" Jimin asks as he caught up with Hoseok, who nodded with a bright smile. 


It was almost 5:30pm when they left Jimin's house, Jimin smirking while Hoseok fiddled with his hair.


 

Jimin was the first to enter the carnival, leaving Hoseok outside the gate for a "dramatic" effect. When Jimin noticed the Blue Birds he walked over, his smirk staying glued to his face. "Namjoon, I've got something for you." Jimin looked up at the giant who tilted his head. "Which is?" He asked, tilting his head back into the normal resting position. 

Jimin quickly pulls out his phone, texting Jin's phone. Jin looked over at Hoseok, "Time?" Hoseok asked Jin nodded in response.  

Jin and Hoseok quickly moved into the carnival, weaving thru the people. When Jin noticed Jimin, he pushed Hoseok to go first. Once again, for a "dramatic" effect.  

Hoseok walked over to the group with a sway in his hips. His tight black clothes showing off all his movements. He made a soft cough sound which caused the others to turn around, their eyes gluing to Hoseok.

Namjoon's jaw dropped, along with the others who couldn't form words.  "Damn," Suga swore after almost five minutes, causing Namjoon to elbow him. 

Hoseok blushed as Namjoon walked closer to him, his eyes locking on Hoseok's. Hoseok felt more heat pool at his cheeks, Namjoon's eyes were full of love and adoration and it was something Hoseok loved.

"My-my-my, Hopie what have you done?" Namjoon asked with a chuckle, his hands falling to Hoseok's hips with a smile. "I changed, for us." Hoseok smiled up at him, which Namjoon shook his head, his smile not falling from his face. Namjoon didn't say anything as he gave him a long kiss, holding him close like he should have done the night of the bonfire.