jungcock and namdick

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Namkookseok
Genre: (?)


Hoseok whined impatiently from the center of the bed, where he old wore a ring and a pair of baby green handcuffs. 

"Sh, baby," Jungkook had said over his shoulder as he and Namjoon looked thru the bottom drawer of their dresser, eyes skimming over various toys the two had collected over the years to pleasure Hoseok. 

Hoseok puffed out a huff as he wiggled a bit more, trying to roll over onto his front to give some sort of friction to his flushed . 

"Stop that," Namjoon says sternly, without even sparing Hoseok a glance, he didn't have to see to know what the eldest of the three was doing– Hell, he didn't have to glance at the other two to know, he always knew. 

Both Hoseok and Jungkook knew two since they both knew that Namjoon was the one in charge, even if the younger two were totally whipped for the cutie cuffed on the bed. 

"Put this on and go to the bed, if you complain I'll switch it out to the vibrating one and I know you'll hate that." Namjoon hands over the bigger ring and points to the bed. Jungkook rolls his eyes but does so anyway.

Hoseok watches Jungkook get on the bed with lidded eyes, bottom lip into his mouth, waiting for any kind of touch to be dragged down his body. 

Jungkook sits on his knees in front of Hoseok, grabbing on to his ankles. "Stop moving." He sternly says as Namjoon comes back over with an already lubed up bullet . Coated in Hoseok's favourite kind, the kind that smells like vanilla but heats up like cinnamon. 

"Hold up his legs, Kook," Namjoon tells the youngest, sitting next to him with the bullet ready in the palm of his large hands. Hoseok eyes the two, his breath hitching as Jungkook slowly pushes up his legs- which causes friction to go down the head of his . 

"Aw, baby~ You're already so needy." Jungkook coos, distracting Hoseok by marks into the backs of his calfs while Namjoon pushes in the bullet into Hoseok and turns it to the highest setting.

Hoseok instantly feels the hotness of the lube on his pucker, which makes him gasp, his nails digging into his palms as he couldn't grab onto anything properly with those ing handcuffs locked around his wrists. 

"O-Oppa," Hoseok's voice cracks as he looks to Jungkook, whining at whatever Namjoon does while trying to stutter out a sentence to Jungkook.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow but moves a bit to get a clear picture of Hoseok's face. "What is it, princess?" Jungkook hums, watching Hoseok's already flushed face flush more at the nickname. 

"T-Touch m-me, please?" He almost cried out when Namjoon pushed the bullet right against his prostate. "A-Ah, p-please~!" Jungkook could only chuckle at his needy hyung as he let go of his legs to slide beside him. 

Jungkook hums, trailing his index and middle finger over Hoseok's ribs, up to his...

"Hyung, you wanna recreate this with Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asks with a smirk, the two of them looking at the web page on Hoseok's laptop he had left opened. "I think we should." He says with a smirk of his own, the two of them looking at each other before running out the door to go shopping for the toys mentioned later on in the fic.