babies pt2

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Junghope
Genre: Fluff


"Jungkookie, you've got to get up." Hoseok shakes his sleeping boyfriend, today they had an ultrasound test and they were going to find out the of their baby. 

"Five...more...minutes," Jungkook shifts with a sigh and falling back asleep. "Ugh, Jeon Jungkook! You pain in the , get up!" Hoseok shouts, playfully spanking Jungkook. 

Jungkook then rolls onto his back, looking up at his already dressed cutie. "Why are you up and ready so early?" He asks, sitting up and pulling Hoseok to his chest. 

"You're not serious, are you? Jeon Jungkook! Today is the check up!" Hoseok shouts, breaking out of Jungkook's hold. 

"Go get ready, our appointment is at 9:30!" Hoseok pouts looking at Jungkook and pointing to the bathroom. 

Jungkook lazily gets up after kissing Hoseok and going off, he may or may not have forgotten about the appointment, but he quickly got ready. 

By the time Jungkook was finished getting dressed Hoseok was already waiting for him by the door. "Jungkook, come on! We've got to go!" Hoseok hollers to Jungkook who was coming down the hall. 

"Jesus, I'm ready, baby." Jungkook grabs the car keys from the hook and holding Hoseok's hand. 

"Finally, if we're late it's your fault." Hoseok huffs, squeezing Jungkook's hand then looks up to his younger boyfriend. 

Jungkook rolls his eyes with a smile, "Is not, you're the one who got me up so late." Hoseok glares before smacking Jungkook's nape with his free hand. 

"I've been trying to get you up for an hour! God, you !" Hoseok stomps off with a huff, he was more than frustrated with Jungkook at the moment. He can't believe that Jungkook was blaming him for his laziness. 

Jungkook groans, following Hoseok to the car. Lately, Hoseok had become so moody that Jungkook felt like he had to walk on eggshells for Hoseok. 

"Y'know, I was just joking, baby?" Hoseok sighs with a small sniffle, walking over to Jungkook and resting his head on Jungkook's chest. "I know...I'm sorry," Hoseok whispers and rubbing his cheek against his chest.

Jungkook brushes Hoseok's hair and kisses his head. "C'mon baby, let's go," Jungkook playfully spanks him, causing Hoseok to laugh softly and nods.

Hoseok then waddles back to his side of the car and gets in, waiting for Jungkook to get in and start the car to take them to the hospital. 

Along the way, Hoseok soon started complaining that he was hungry, suddenly not caring about the appointment ― even though they were on a tight schedule according to Hoseok. 

"Oh come on! Kookie, I want ice cream and chicken!" Hoseok whines loudly, his stomach growling. 

Jungkook sighs softly as his grip tightened on the steering wheel. "Hyung, please, we can eat after the visit with the doctor," Hoseok shakes his head as he frowns. 

"I'm starving!" He practically shouts, all he wanted was ice cream and chicken, was that too much to ask for?

"Yeah, yeah, we'll go out to lunch after the appointment," Jungkook states as he looks for a parking spot, distracting himself from the sulking Hoseok. 

"Fine, but you're paying and you have to treat me like royalty." He hears the older grumble even though he wasn't looking at him, he knew the older was pouting. 

Jungkook softly pats Hoseok's thigh before he parks, getting out of the car first, he opens Hoseok's door with a grin. 

Hoseok grins and takes Jungkook's hand, waddling to the entrance and dragging Jungkook. "Thank you, for helping me out of the car," Hoseok dreamily says, leaning up to kiss Jungkook's cheek. 

"Yeah, of course." Jungkook nods as he gives Hoseok's hand a soft squeeze, feeling the older soon lean against him with a content smile. 

Jungkook leads the two to the receptionist who waited on the other side, wearing a tired smile. "Hello, how may I help you today?" She asks as she's looking to them. 

"We're here for an ultrasound and check up with Dr. Kim," Hoseok answers with a beaming smile, he was excited now, no longer upset about not eating. 

"Ah, you must be Mr. Jung and Mr. Jeon?" She asks, though, it was more of a statement to herself. Hoseok just nods.

"Alright, have a seat, Nurse Lee will be with you shortly," The receptionist waves them off to the waiting area, watching them sit back down before going back to work.

"Ah, I'm so nervous, I think I might throw up!~" Hoseok exclaims as he puffs out his cheeks, looking to Jungkook. 

"God, please, don't throw up because then I'll throw up." He chuckles, placing a hand on Hoseok's fairly large baby bump, feeling around for the little rascal. 

"Ow, stop kicking mommy, baby." Hoseok soon whines, feeling a kick at the side of his stomach. Jungkook's eyes instantly light up as he searches for the places the baby kicked.

"Where is he kicking?" His hands roam over Hoseok's stomach before Hoseok leads him to the spot as if on cue, the baby kicked. 

"And ― did you say 'he'?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow, placing his hand over Jungkook's. "Well, yes, I did." 

"I think she's a girl if I'm right we're going to the movies and you're buying every snack!" Hoseok challenges him with a small grin, turning in his seat to face Jungkook. 

"Alright, and if I am right, we're going to the boardwalk and it'll be really cheesy, so I can win you some of those ty plushies." He states with a smile, knowing that Hoseok was weak for cheesy romantic gestures. 

"You've got yourself a deal, Jeon," Hoseok nods, sealing the deal off with a small kiss. "You're on, Jeon," Jungkook mumbles against his lips teasingly, the two had an unsaid agreement that when they married, Hoseok would take Jungkook's last name. 

Hoseok rolls his eyes, leaning against Jungkook once again, waiting for the nurse to come out. It didn't take long till a handsome nurse came out. 

"Hello, I am Nurse Lee, I will be your nurse today. I will be measuring you, weighing you and checking your sinuses." Nurse Lee informs as the couple stands up to follow. 

Hoseok nods, swinging his and Jungkook's locked hands. "First, weighing and scaling, Mr. Jung, can you take off your shoes?" Hoseok nods once again, balancing himself against Jungkook as he noses off his slipper-like shoes. 

Hoseok then waddles over to the weight machine, the weight coming out larger than last time he was here. He knew that it was good, but he couldn't help but to see that his original weight of 65kg was now 79kg. 

"Ah, Mr. Jung, your weight gain is very good! Don't be upset, the baby is taking the nutrition from you." The nurse informs Hoseok before asking him to step off the machine and stand under the scaler.

The doctor then pulls the slide to the top of his head before Jungkook's complaining. "Nurse Lee, he's standing on his toes." Jungkook exposes the now pouting Hoseok who stands normally, losing a little over two inches in height. 

"Jungkookie, you're so mean," Hoseok whines loudly, Jungkook just shrugs and rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." 

"Alright, Five feet eight inches," The nurse writes down on his clipboard and going to the ultrasound rooms door, slipping the clipboard into the plastic holder that hung under the room door number. 

"I miss being in my tall shoes," Hoseok whispers to Jungkook as they are now going into the ultrasound room, Jungkook laughing quietly. 

"You mean the shoes you added insoles to, that add about three inches to your height?" He teasingly asks Hoseok who nods with a pout. 

"Your natural height is adorable, love." Hoseok just shakes his head, Jungkook helping him to lay in the bed like seat next to the equipment. 

"Dr. Kim will be with you shortly," Nurse Lee tells the two before exiting the room and closing the door behind him. 

Hoseok holds out his hand in front of Jungkook who was sitting next to him on a fold up chair. "Hold my hand?" He softly mumbles, feeling Jungkook's bigger hand fit into his.

Soon enough, Dr. Kim came in. The tall male with brown hair and a god-like face sat down. "Hello Hoseok, Hello Jungkook." He greets. 

"Hello Doctor Kim," They greet back, watching the older male start to get ready. 

"Alright Hoseok, you know the drill, shirt up just to your chest, the gel will be warm." Hoseok nods as he does so, his pregnant belly now out from under Jungkook's white v-neck shirt. 

Once the warm gel hits his stomach, Doctor Kim pulls out the wand and turns it on. "Are you finding out the today?" He asks while searching with the wand, looking to the screen before looking to Hoseok and Jungkook. 

"Yes, doctor," Jungkook answers for Hoseok who was too distracted by the screen. The doctor continues to look for the baby, smiling once he finds the baby. 

"There the baby is, Mr. Jung, Mr. Jeon, look how big your baby is." He says, the large outline of the baby highly visible in the dark screen.

"Would you like to find out the before or after the picture gets printed out?" He asks and Hoseok shrugs while looking to Jungkook. 

"Can we get the picture first, Jungkook?" Hoseok wonders as he pulls his shirt back down over his stomach. 

Nodding, Jungkook scoots his seat closer to Hoseok as the picture of the ultrasound was soon being printed. "Alright, here is your picture, Hoseok," Doctor Kim smiles as he hands over to the picture. 

"Oh waah,~" Hoseok coos at the picture, feeling tears start running down his cheeks with Jungkook brushing them away with his thumbs. 

"Are you ready to find out the ?" He asks the couple who are immediately nodding in response. "You're having a boy, congratulations," The doctor says. 

"T-Thank you, so much Doctor," Hoseok whales as he looks down at the picture, holding the flimsy paper between his delicate fingers.

~

After the appointment and lunch, Hoseok somehow convinced Jungkook to take him out for ice cream. 

Jungkook has his arm draped around Hoseok's shoulders as the happy Hoseok looks at the ice cream flavors. 

"Jungkook, I want mint chocolate chip, triple chocolate, and vanilla," Hoseok states, looking up at Jungkook with a grin. 

Jungkook just nods, allowing Hoseok to get all the flavors he wanted. "Alright, I'll get sherbert," 

Hoseok happily hugs Jungkook, smiling up at Jungkook. "Kissy.~" He says, puckering his lips. Jungkook leans down and pecks the older. 

"My back hurts," Hoseok whines as they go to the cashier, he was going to make Jungkook give him a massage when they got home. Jungkook moves his hand to Hoseok's back and rubs it.

"Little lower, Kookie," Hoseok mumbles, watching a slightly shorter male walk over to the counter. 

"What can I get you today?" He asks with a smile, his work hat placed backward on his head. "Jungkook-ah, order for me, I need to sit." Hoseok hums as he goes off. 

"For me, I'd like two scoops of rainbow sherbert in a cup, and for Hoseok he'd like; one scoop of vanilla, one scoop of triple chocolate, and one scoop of mint chocolate chip, all in a bowl with a sugar cone." Jungkook explains, the male getting to work. 

Once the ice cream was paid for, Jungkook handed Hoseok's ice cream over to him. "Here, doll." Jungkook smiles, watching his older boyfriends eyes light up and a squeal escapes his lips. 

"Thank you, thank you Kookie!" He happily starts shoveling the three flavors into his mouth with a content hum. 

Jungkook nods, eating his own before getting up and throwing away the plastic spoon and cup. "Wanna finish here or eat it on the way home?" He asks, sitting back down next to Hoseok. 

"Here, please?" Shooting Jungkook a smile, he playfully scoops up some of the ice cream and taps it onto his nose, making a small "booping" sound. 

Jungkook's nose twitches under the cold cream, causing Hoseok to giggle and lean against Jungkook. 

The latter just wipes the ice cream off with the back of his hand. Laughing softly he watches Hoseok soon finish with his ice cream than his cone. 

"Ready to go home?" Jungkook softly wonders as he collects Hoseok's trash before helping him out of his seat, which Hoseok nods to. 

"Yeah, I'm ready to go," He hums with a beautiful grin that Jungkook fell-in-love with the first time he saw him. 

"Alright, let's go then." Jungkook leads Hoseok out of the ice cream parlor, intertwining their fingers and swinging their arms. 

~

The ride home was peaceful as the couple discussed names for the baby boy that would be due in under two months. 

"How 'bout Minjae?" Hoseok shakes his head to the fifth name Jungkook had suggested. "Yoon?" He asks again, he could feel Hoseok light up in his seat.

"I think you're onto something, jagi, how about Yoongi?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook instantly loves the name. 

"I love it, baby." Jungkook truthfully answers, grinning as he's soon pulling up into the driveway for their home.

When the happy couple got settled back home, it was time for cuddles and watching movies till Hoseok fell asleep in Jungkook's comfy hold.