babies

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: Junghope
Genre: Slight angst, mostly fluff, mentions of & m-preg


Hoseok has been under the weather the past few days, not because he was ill, but because he was so lost in thought. 

How could he tell Jungkook that he was ready to have kids? Or that he didn't want to hold him back in life, he wanted his now college graduated boyfriend to be able to explore and have fun. 

Jungkook noticed Hoseok's constant sulking and it worried him, it was so different to see him so down. Whatever was bothering him, Jungkook was going to get to the bottom of it. 

"Baby?" Jungkook asks while walking into the kitchen, causing the older to jump with a small scream. "Jesus Jungkook, you scared me." He complains, looking to Jungkook. 

"Sorry, love." He smiles, going to Hoseok and hugging him, feeling Hoseok lean into his touch. 

Hoseok hums, "I was about to make lunch, what would you like?" He softly informs Jungkook, wiggling out of his arms to continue with lunch. 

"How about we go out? We haven't gone out in awhile." Hoseok looks at his clothes before looking to Jungkook. 

"You want to go out with an old man in sweats?" He raises an eyebrow, pulling Hoseok to him by his hips. 

"You're not old, just older than me." He rolls his eyes, kissing Hoseok's face before his lips. 

"I'm also older than Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung." Hoseok huffs, furrowing his eyebrows before sighing and leaning into the kiss. 

Jungkook laughs, causing the kiss to break off. "You're so extra, baby." He says thru laughs. 

"Oh? I'm the extra one? Who cried when Sponge Bob got fired?" Hoseok crosses his arms, smirking up at Jungkook. 

Jungkook groans loudly. "Shut up, I was laughing, I swear!" Hoseok just rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah, whatever," He then looks at the clock on their stove. "Okay, we can go out, but I'm not sitting on your lap," 

"Alright, you don't have to sit on my lap." Jungkook shrugs with a smile. "And we're getting subway!" Hoseok shouts while going down the hallway to their shared room. 

When the older is out of sight, Jungkook sighs, that didn't go as planned. He planned on asking him to talk, no matter how many times Hoseok sassed Jungkook with a smile, he knew Hoseok was hurting. 

The sound of tap turns on in the bathroom, Hoseok was showering. Since their bedroom was the master room, there was the washroom. 

Hoseok stared up at the crack in the ceiling for a long while, feeling hot salty tears prick at his eyes. Lately, it felt like crying was the only thing Hoseok did without Jungkook around. 

Hoseok really really wanted to have kids, he'd love to raise kids with Jungkook, but he's still so young and has so much to look forward to in life. 

Jungkook could steal the hearts of millions with his art, and that didn't just mean drawing and painting. It meant his rapping, dancing, singing as well. 

Hoseok wasn't going to be the one to hold him back, he loved Jungkook way too much to do that to him. 

"Baby? You okay? You've been in the shower for awhile." Jungkook knocks on the door while leaning against the door frame. 

Hoseok freezes, wiping his nose with the back of his hand while trying to steady his voice. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay!" So much for a steady for a steady voice, mentally scolding himself, he knew Jungkook could tell he was lying. 

A small sigh and the door opening could be heard, then clothes being tossed around lazily. After a couple seconds, Jungkook was standing in front of Hoseok. 

"You lied, you've been crying." Jungkook shakes his head, cupping Hoseok's cheeks. "N-No, it's the shower water." 

Hoseok knew that Jungkook didn't believe him when the younger sighed. "Your eyes are red, same with your nose and your breathing is ragged, don't lie please, I just want to know what's wrong."

Biting his bottom lip, Hoseok shakes his head. "I'm okay, Kookie." He leans forward to rest his head against Jungkook's chest. 

"Stop lying, please, I want to know what's upsetting you." Hoseok sighs and nods. "Okay, but can we finish showering, please?" 

After dropping both the shampoo and conditioner, they finally finish showering then getting ready for the day. 

Jungkook lifts Hoseok onto the bed, then sitting next to him. 

"What's been bothering you, Love?" Jungkook softly asks, causing Hoseok to slowly shrug frowning in the process. 

Jungkook watches the older, watching him look down at his lap with a small sigh. Jungkook frowned, he hated when Hoseok was sad. 

"I think we should break up," Hoseok mumbles, Jungkook furrows his brows, no, he wasn't going to accept breaking up. He knew Hoseok didn't mean it, he needed to know what was eating at him. 

"You don't mean that," Jungkook points out, shuffling so he could cup Hoseok's cheeks. "Yes, I do," Hoseok argues. 

Jungkook sighs again, rubbing Hoseok's cheeks with his thumbs. "Hyung, please just tell me the truth, it can't possibly be bad enough for the 'I think we should break up' excuse." 

"Kookie, you're still so you-" Jungkook moves a hand over Hoseok's heart shaped lips. 

"Don't give me that bull excuse! Hoseok hyung, I may be younger than you, but I know who I want." Jungkook explains, looking Hoseok in the eyes before moving his hand. 

"Explain without any excuses, I can't help you beautiful if you don't tell me,"

"Jungkookie, I want to have kids, but I'm already holding you back so much." Hoseok quietly admits, he felt like crying, he hates confrontation. 

"See, that wasn't so hard." Jungkook kisses Hoseok softly, moving his hands to rest at Hoseok's hips, resting his forehead against Hoseok's. 

"Did you even hear what I said? I told you I wanted kids." Hoseok mumbles, a blush taking over his cheeks from the closeness. 

"We should probably get working on it then, if my baby boy wants a baby, he shall have one." Jungkook soon starts kissing at his neck. 

"Jungkook-ah~" Hoseok's whining as he grips his biceps. "You're still so young, you can't possibly thinking stra- ah~" Jungkook shuts him up while biting at his sweet spot. 

"I want to have kids with you, now let's get to work." He mutters.