night clubs and cuties

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing(s): Namseok and Jackjae

Genre: ty???


 

"Dude, come on,~" Jackson sings to his giant of a best friend, who is known by the name of Kim Namjoon. "Jackson, seriously off," Namjoon had thrown him a glare before continuing to trudge off to their shared dorm.

"Oh c'mon, all we've been doing is studying for the past two months," Jackson continues, he didn't care how many times he had to beg the younger, or how much it annoyed him, he was going to get his best friend out. 

"Correction, I have been studying for the past two months, while you've been watching your boy toy at the strip club." The said giant glares at his friend before entering their dorm, which causes the older to pout. 

"He has a name," Jackson then says as Namjoon's rolling his eyes, waiting for him to continue whining till he gives into his request. 

"Yeah? What is it then?" Namjoon challenges causing his Chinese friend to groan loudly, "Do you never listen to me!? His name is Youngjae! Choi Youngjae!" He shouts loudly, only to have a loud laugh in return. 

"Okay, if I go, will you calm down?" Namjoon gives in, plopping down on the sofa before kicking his long legs up onto the coffee table, with Jackson's own body and legs following. 

"Yes! We've gotta get ready, the place and good strippers, my baby included, get taken fast!" Jackson then places an over-exaggerated kiss to Namjoon's cheek. "Gross, now I need to disinfect my face, nasty ." Namjoon pushes Jackson off the sofa.

", I'll get you back for this!" Jackson declares before childishly stomping off, he wasn't kidding either. He had hidden the fact that Namjoon's crush, Jung Hoseok, sunshine, and flowers- loves baby green, had been one of the top dancers and the first one who put on a show for the short man from Hong Kong. 

Jackson snickered to himself, walking into his room and flops onto his bed before calling Hoseok. "Did you convince him?" He worriedly asks, not only had Jackson known Hoseok worked there, he also had a plan with him. 

"Yeah, don't worry about it," Jackson laughed, being careful in case Namjoon as being an and listening in on Jackson's phone call from outside the door. "How can I not worry?! Jackson! What if he doesn't like me? How do I know you're not lying?!" Hoseok rushed as he whined, he didn't want to be set up into believing something that wasn't true.

"Please, Namjoon is totally whipped for you," He laughs, before getting up. "Is Youngjae there?" Jackson asks, going over to his closet to pick out his outfit to change into, something more casual. "He is, one second." He can hear Hoseok's shout for Youngjae away from the phone. 

"Here he is," Hoseok says before handing his phone over to Youngjae. "Hey, hon!" Youngjae happily greets. "I'm coming down tonight, project Namseok is cannon." He tells him before they are exchanging 'I love you's'. 

"Jackson! Are you ready?!" Namjoon soon hollers, if he had to go, he wanted to be there before it got crowded. 

"Yeah, let's go," He nodded, coming out with his car keys and a mischievous smirk, grabbing Namjoon's forearm and dragging him out. 

Namjoon stumbled a bit before following, sighing loudly. "I really hate you, Jackson," He grumbles, more than pissed off at the older male. "Yeah, yeah, love you too man,"  He just replied, shoving Namjoon to sit in the passenger's seat so he could drive.

By the time the two had gotten to the small club just a bit off campus, Jackson had quickly dragged Namjoon behind him into the building. "Aye, Jackson!" The owner, Kim Wonshik, shouted. "Hey, hyung, normal booth for me and booth hope for this tree lookin' ," 

The male nods, pulling off little stumps before handing them over, "Play nice boys, no touching unless given permission!"

Namjoon sighs while walking down the corridor next to Jackson who was grinning, a bit too evilly for Namjoon's liking. "If you don't wipe that grin off your face, I will make you." He grumbles, a bit too harshly for Jackson's liking. 

"Quit complaining, you're going to love it!" Jackson pushes his friend toward the booth that had "hope" written in expensive green marker. "Now go in, see ya' tomorrow!"

Namjoon didn't even bother questioning his reasoning about meeting again tomorrow, instead, he only as in the chair for the customer, looking to the runway that was lit up by the kind of lights that you'd see on the planes. 

The music soon , followed by bright lights and a male, a male way too familiar to Namjoon's eye. Holy ― Jung Hoseok, the cute dean's son who Namjoon had been fantasizing since forever, Hoseok had been the victim to many of his wet dreams- the reason he woke up with morning wood. 

But, he was also the victim to his daydreams of cuddling and going on cliché cheesy dates, lots of forehead kissing and slapping. 

"H-Hi, oppa," He shyly says fiddling with the oversized gray knitted sweater, which obviously wasn't his- the sweater big on his cute petite frame, the length covering over half of his sun-kissed thighs. His feet being held in bunny slippers, neck holding a holographic choker that came together in the center with a faux metal heart. A lil' bunny plush securely hanging from his fist.

"Y-You can touch~ I-I hope you enjoy the show~!" He stutters, kicking off the slippers and dropping the plush. Strutting down the rest of the runway, Hoseok shyly moves to straddle Namjoon once he's close enough to reach out and touch him.

Hoseok starts out slow, his hips moving along to the beat of the music, turning around every now and then, doing things with his body Namjoon had only dreamed about– boy, it was better to witness it in person, not to mention that he was way more flexible

It wasn't until the fifth song that Hoseok had finally pulled Namjoon's hands around his waist, begging him to touch him, to please and  him.

"Please, Joon– pleasepleasepleaseplease," He begs, his voice shaky as he comes to straddle Namjoon's thigh, bouncing himself in Namjoon's lap. It's like something snaps within Namjoon- lifting the older up as he stood up, carrying him out of the room. 

Honestly, the walk back to his and Jackson's dorm was kind of a blur, but he could definitely recall shoving Hoseok up against a few walls and kissing him till he was whimpering and out of breath. 

"P-Pleasem-more!" Hoseok shouted once Namjoon had filled him with two lubed fingers, earning himself a hard pat on the back of his quaking thighs. "Baby, I need to stretch you properly," Hoseok just whines again, pitifully nodding.

Once Namjoon had felt Hoseok was ready for a third finger, he slowly nudged in his ring finger, pushing it in equally as slow to his hilt before wriggling his fingers around. Scrapping them against his walls, pushing them apart and bringing them back together again. 

Soon, the room was filled with lewd noises and skin slapping, loud whiny moans- followed by grunts and harder skin slapping. 

"Ya'know, if you liked me you could have told me," Hoseok tiredly yawned against Namjoon's sweaty chest. 

"Ditto." Is what Namjoon replied with. 

~

"YES! They finally did it!" Jackson cheered from the other side of the door, glancing over at Youngjae and smirking, lifting the boy up and carrying him into his own room.