Sick

baby » namseok, 2seok, junghope

Pairing: namseok
Genre: fluff
an: this is really old, like one of my very first ones tbh


To put it short, Hoseok's children and husband all ended up with this hideous bug, leaving him to mother all 6 of the others back to health. 

"Joon, Honey, are you awake?" Hoseok called softly while knocking on the door. A small hoarse groan coming from the man that occupied the room, his hand jiggling the door open. Loud coughs come from Namjoon, causing a frown to fall onto his lips. 

He walks over to the bedside table, picking up the disgusting substance known as medicine. "Hey Honey, it's time to take meds again." Namjoon groans in response, being grumpy from lack of sleep. Hoseok's poor husband had been up all night coughing and puking. "Leave me here to die." Namjoon groaned again, burying his head into the sweat soaked pillow. 

"Namjoon, c'mon." With a huff, Namjoon sits up instantly groaning, a hand placing itself onto his head. Hoseok studies Namjoon's sleepy pale face, a sad smile covers his frown. He pours the required amount of liquid into the small cup. With a disgusted face, Namjoon takes the cup from Hoseok's hand, quickly downing it. 

"I'll be back later, I love you." Hoseok places a kiss to Namjoon's hot forehead, another groan coming from Namjoon as he laid back down. A small "I love you too" came from the half asleep man. Hoseok turns on his heels, walking into his eldest sons room. 

"Seokjin, baby, are you up?" Hoseok opens the door to a crack, revealing a sleeping Seokjin. Quietly Hoseok kneels in front of his oldest angels, slightly shaking him till his eyes popped open. "M-Mom?" He croaked while rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, it's time for medicine again." Seokjin nodded, lightly pushing himself up by his arm. Hoseok repeats his actions by pouring the medicine into the cup.  With a small strained smile, Seokjin downs the medicine, handing the cup back to Hoseok. 

"Go back to sleep, I'll bring you some soup soon." Hobi kisses Jin's head before walking out. He walks across the hall to Yoongi's room. Sliding into the room, watching his sleeping son curled up with earphones plunged into his ears. Hoseok smiles sadly at the extra pale sleeping boy. 

"Yoongi, honey." Hoseok shook Yoongi like he did with Jin, his eyes slowly opening, then closing again. "Yoongi, come on sweetie, I need you take your medicine. Yoongi groans, feeling his stomach lurch. 

Hoseok hands the cup to Yoongi, watching him drink it all before falling asleep. Hoseok presses a kiss to his head, walking out of the room with a sigh. 

He opens the twins' room, too see the two lazily playing video games. "Boys, why aren't you in bed?" Hoseok asks why squatting in front of his sons. Taehyung coughs then sneezes, a small shrug coming from his body. 

"Alright, it's time for your medicine, you may continue this round, after that it's time to sleep." Jimin only nods, his throat to sore to actually speak. He pours the medicine into each cups, handing them to the sitting boys. Jimin looks at the cup of medicine then up at Hoseok, his face scrunching up. "C'mon, Minnie. Please, for me?" Jimin sighs, looking over at Taehyung who already chugged it down, he carefully pours into his mouth, only to throw it back up. 

"I-I'm sorry Mommy!" Jimin whaled while Taehyung followed his actions. "Hey babies, don't cry." Hoseok frowned while wrapping his arms around the two, carrying them to the bathroom. He strips his children, throwing their soiled pajamas into the laundry basket. Leaning over the bath, he runs the warm water. "I-I'm sorry Mommy." Jimin repeated, Taehyung nodding his head, his way of apologizing as well. 

"Babies, you didn't do anything wrong. I'll take care of it." The two nod in unison before being helped into the tub. Hoseok quickly leaves the bathroom to get clean clothes for the two. Neatly placing the pajamas on the toilet. He quickly washes up the twins, putting on their pajamas, he carries them into his and Namjoon's shared room. 

Namjoon was still passed out when he got back into the room, laying the twins in his bed he walk to Jungkook's room. 

"Bunny, I brought you some medicine." Jungkook whined. "No mama." Hoseok sighs, pulling Jungkook out of his crib, letting the small boy tilt his head back, he drank it with a face of disgust. "I'm going to put you in the big bed, okay Honey?" Jungkook nodded, Hoseok places Jungkook on his hip, reaching into the crib getting Jungkook's stuffed bunny. 

Hoseok lays Jungkook down next to the snuggling twins, who Namjoon had scooted closer to. He smiles, walking out of the room to check on the eldest of the 5 kids. Hoseok smiles when he walks into Jin's room. He walks over to the sleeping Jin, picking him up bridal style, moving him from his bed to his and Namjoon's shared bed. Doing the same with Yoongi.

He grabs the laundry basket, collecting the sweat covered bedding from each of the kids rooms, and the puked on sheets from Jimin's and Taehyung's room. 

"Alright what else do I need to do?" Hoseok thinks to himself while walking into the laundry room, first hosing off the puke covered sheets, throwing them into the washing machine. He sighs again, once the machine is full of all the soiled items. He pours in the soap before closing the door and starting the wash. 

Hoseok walks down the hall, opening the door to his and Namjoon's room. "Joon? I'm about to make soup." He talks just a bit above a whisper, trying not to wake the kids. Namjoon replying with a grunt. 

Walking into the kitchen, he chops up the vegetables, pouring them into the pot full of water. Adding small amounts of chicken at a time, adding the seasonings. He smiled once finished. pouring servings into 5 normal sized bowls, and a small bowl for Jungkook. He puts the bowls on a tray, carrying them carefully into their room. 

Setting the tray down on Namjoon's working desk, he walks over to the bed, putting his hand to Namjoon's forehead. "Mm, what time is it?" He sat up with a cough. "It's 1pm, I made you guys some soup." Namjoon gives Hoseok a weak smile. "Thank you, you're the best." Namjoon placed a kiss to Hoseok's forehead. Hoseok hummed in response, walking over to the work station, picking up a spoon and bowl for Namjoon. 

Once Namjoon started eating, Hoseok woke the kids up. Each of the boys taking the bowls from Hoseok with a tired smile. Hoseok moved his Bunny to his lap, letting him curl up in his crossed legs, feeding Jungkook slowly. 

"Baby, have you eaten today?" Namjoon coughed into his arm, looking over at Hoseok and Jungkook, the question hitting him, he doesn't remember eating, being too caught up in taking care of Namjoon and the kids. "I didn't think so, I'll feed Jungkook the rest of his soup so you can eat." Hoseok smiled with a nod, his stomach growling while handing Jungkook over to Namjoon. 

Hoseok walks at a fast pace into the kitchen, dishing himself some warm soup, walking back to the bedroom. "Mommy, me and Jimin are done." Taehyung sniffles before cuddling back into bed, which Hoseok gladly took their empty bowls, placing them back on the tray.

Sitting at the foot of the bed, he quickly eats all the food.  After he finishes, he collects the rest of the bowls, balancing them onto the tray. Hoseok looks at the slightly less pale family with a smile. "I'll be right back." He flashes Namjoon a smile, turning around he walks away to the kitchen. 

He grabs the left overs containers, pouring the left over soup into it so he could wash all the dishes. Hoseok sprays the dishes with water, not wanting to hand wash them, he throws them into the dishwasher. 

The sound of the laundry washer goes off, he quickly jogs to the laundry room, changing the wet sheets to the dryer.

Once he finishes cleaning, he lets out a quiet sigh. 

He was ready just to lay in bed with his sick family. So that's what he did, the kids scooted over so Hoseok could lay in Namjoon's embrace, Jungkook cuddling up to Hoseok, Yoongi cuddling up to Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin cuddling up to Jin and Jin cuddling up to Yoongi. 

They fell asleep without any problems, which Hoseok was proud of.