Airport

Other World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I haven't writte anything in so long and this is also the shortest chapter I've ever published but it's something, I read a few of my comments and thought that it wouldn't be fair of me to just leave the strory when I've promised that I'llfinish it, so I am going to try and continue this story to the best of my ability.

Hope you enjoy <3

 

To his surprise the airport is crammed with reporters to the point that the car is having trouble getting through the masses and in that moment he’s so thankful that his brother Seunghyun physically forced him into a clean clothes and gelled his hair, it would be a pity if photos of him looking like a homeless man would leak. Now is not the time to look weak, he’s Kwon Jiyong for heaven's sake, billionaire and CEO of YG.

 

When the car stops and there’s a tapping on the window he knows it’s his time to get out and face the world; he doesn’t feel ready, not at all, but he it up and does it anyway. Stepping out of the vehicle he’s immediately blinded by the number of flashes going off and he grabs his sunglasses and quickly puts them on, slinging his bag over his shoulder he closes the car door and starts walking, there’s security all around him  but to him it doesn’t feel like they’re doing much considering how close the reporters are to him.

 

One bold reporter grabs a hold of his arm and successfully stops him in his tracks, “Mr Kwon, can you give us a statement on the relationship between YG and Mizuhara?” he practically shouts and Jiyong bites the inside of his cheek hard enough to break the skin to stop himself from cursing the reporter out, after all, he’s only doing his job; if only his job wasn’t so ing annoying.

 

“No comment,” Jiyong bites out through clenched teeth as he tries to get out of the man’s grip but the hand on his arm tightens, “Mr Kwon, is it true that the Mizuharas planned to sell you out and buy YG?” the reporter continues and Jiyong is so close to punching him in face. “No comment, now get. your hand. off me,” he hisses and and the reporter’s hand loses a bit of it’s grip but not entirely, so this time Jiyong really tries to punch the man, only to be stopped by someone dragging him away at the last second.

 

They hurriedly make their way through the airport, the unknown person still dragging Jiyong by the arm,  towards baggage control and thankfully it only takes a couple of minutes before they’re all checked in and on the other side of the airport where the reporters can’t follow them. Only then does the man let go of Jiyong and Jiyong immediately grabs a hold of the person and turns them around, “Seungri?” he asks incredulously but Seungri only gives him a tight lipped smile.

 

“Hyu- Jiyong, you looked like you needed some help,” he says, incredibly formal and monotoned and it makes Jiyong uncomfortable, not because he isn’t used to people speaking to him like they don’t care about anything he has to say, but because he knows he’s the reason for it.

 

“I haven’t seen you in a while,” Jiyong says lamely and Seungri raises a brow, “you must be so happy about that,” he retorts and Jiyong’s jaw tightens, “you know I’m not,” he says and he expects a sassy remark back or at least sneer but all he gets is a ‘hmf’.

 

“Look,” Jiyong starts but he stops himself quickly because he doesn’t even know what to say, doesn’t even know where to start, so he settles for, “I know you’re still angry at me for punching you but-” he’s interrupted by Seungri’s laughter and it would have been n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter