Bare

Other World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Seungri what the hell!” Taeyang yells as soon as the call cuts off but Seungri pays him no mind, “she said that she’s bleeding and yelling chicken curry!” Seungri answers and Jiyong scoffs amused, “sounds more like a crazy woman to me,” he laughs and Daesung snickers.

 

The bell outside of the door rings and Jiyong sighs tiredly, not deeming the bell important enough to go and check, Seungri is up on his feet in seconds though and hurrying over to the door through the living room.

 

“Seungri get back here!” Seunghyun calls half bemused half annoyed at the younger’s behavior but they have no time to scold him as he calls for them urgently, “hyung!” he yells and the men are up on their feet in seconds running out toward the younger because he hasn’t called them hyung in years the and last time he did that he was in the hospital after a car accident. So they hurry out and into the hallway where Seungri’s supporting a quite small girl in his arms and it isn’t until Jiyong moves closer that he recognizes the girl as his assistant.

 

“Jieun,” Seungri says and when she at first doesn’t answer Jiyong guesses she must have passed out, but then she mumbles something incomprehensible into Seungri’s shoulder and Jiyong frowns at the babble. “Miss Lee, mind telling me what you’re doing in my home this late?” Jiyong sassily asks and leans against the wall behind him, he’s looking at her with an unimpressed look but his face falls immediately as she lifts her head from Seungri’s shoulder.

 

“Miss Lee,” Taeyang says, shocked to silence by her appearance and she flinches as the takes in their looks, she knows she doesn’t look her best but the way Jiyong’s staring at her makes her think she must look even worse than she did before. The rain probably didn’t help.

 

“I didn’t leak the emails,” she says suddenly and lets go of Seungri, a bit unsteady on her legs and walks over to Jiyong and grabs his arm with force, “Miss Lee-” she falls to her knees and clutches his hand tightly, “I didn’t leak them, I swear,” her voice wavers and the men in the room  stare at her in silence. “I can prove it, I can,” Jiyong notices the slight shake of her body and in her voice and gestures for Daesung, “go get a blanket,” he hastily mutters and while Daesung sprints away he grabs Jieun by the arms and pulls her up, she keeps muttering ‘no’ over and over again but he pulls her up on her feet and places his arms on her shoulders.

 

“Miss Lee, “ he firmly states but she only shakes her head and he sees her eyes lose focus, “Miss Lee,” he says again and she’s starting to shake even more now, “Jieun,” he mumbles the third time and this time she does look up at him and stares at him, now that he’s got a clear look of her he sees her swollen cheek, split lip and bleeding nose, and her white blouse, now clinging to her skin and appearing transparent because of the rain and he sees the blue and red shoulder.

 

Daesung returns with a fluffy blanket and a towel and he quickly hands it to Seungri who quickly wraps it around her, “Jieun, what happened to you?” Seungri questions quietly and she snivels and coughs quietly, “Choi Siwon,” she mumbles and Jiyong’s hands tighten on her shoulders. She winces at the added pressure and he quickly lets go of her.

 

“Choi Siwon,” Taeyang repeats perplexed and Jieun nods before looking around herself and down at her bloodied feet, “could we perhaps move…” she trails off and gestures to the inside of the penthouse and Taeyang makes an ‘ah’ face before nodding, “right,” he mumbles and they lead her down the hallway and into the living room where she doesn’t even bother to be careful about her surrounding, she just jumps straight onto a small couch and puts her feet on the towel Daesung gave her.

 

“What did you mean by Choi Siwon?” Jiyong suddenly asks and Jieun, too tired to try and sugarcoat or go into a full detailed story bluntly states, “he hit me,” she says and there’s a sharp intake of breath in the room.

 

“Why?” Seungri asks, heavy lump in his throat and a worried look, Jieun sighs and winces at the pain in her cheek, “he came home and I was about to surprise him,” Jiyong cuts her off with, “you were at his apartment?” he basically shouts and Jieun spares him an annoyed look before continuing, “as I was about to say, I wanted to surprise him, but when he came home he was on the phone and he kept talking about some footage and a girl, he mentioned Kangin and you,” she turns to Jiyong and meets his eyes, “I recorded it,” she mumbles and his eyes widen in shock.

 

“What?” he mumbles dumbly and she reaches into her pocket to get her phone, “rule number 24: all calls regarding Mr Kwon Jiyong must be recorded and archived. And yes I know that it’s only about the phone calls at the office but it sounded important, so I recorded it and I have his confession,” she hands her phone over to Seunghyun who’s the closest to her and he grabs it from her hands.

 

“You have...his confession?” Taeyang can’t believe his ears as he looks at the young and small girl on the couch who, despite being bloodied and bruised looks so incredibly strong. Jieun nods mutely before wiping under her nose and looking at the blood on her hand in disgust, “he did all this to you?” Seunghyun says, phone in hand and a stern look on his face. She’s never spoken to Jiyong’s brother before nor has he ever spoken to her to she’s surprised when she notices that he’s addressing her,

 

“To be fair I slapped him first,” she says quietly and Jiyong scoffs in surprise and Jieun wants to berate him for thinking that she couldn’t stand up for herself, but her mind and body and soul is too tired to argue.

 

“How’d you get away from him?” it’s Daesung who asks the question they’ve all been thinking of and Jieun laughs to herself before answering, “I kicked him in the face,” the look on their faces is hilarious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter