Letter

Other World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

before we start....THE KING AND QUEEN COLLABED! the whole album is so good and i really like Jam Jam and Palette! I'm so happy about it oh my gosh.

Anyways, i hope you enjoy this short chapter! <3

And also, thank you all for sticking with me :)

 

ps: has not been proofread

 

 

 

Jieun’s not weak, certainly not, she’s strong enough to carry her weight and she’s strong enough to handle being fired from her job. So she should be strong enough to forget jiyong, to forget him and move on but she can’t. He’s occupying her mind 24/7 and it’s driving her mad.

 

They were never together despite her wanting them to be, but they were friends. Or so she thought. She liked him, more than she should and she should have understood from the beginning that whatever it was that she was imagining would never ever happen. They are too different, she’s come to realize.

 

From two different worlds.

 

But it doesn’t stop her from dreaming.

 

 

“Baby, come back to bed,” Kiko mumbles to the hunched figure on the window sealing but Jiyong makes no move to follow her order, his mind too busy trying to make sense of everything. “Not now, go back to sleep,” he mutters and hears Kiko’s disappointed sigh but in that moment he couldn’t care less.

 

You’d think that after the number of interviews he went through today he’d be fast asleep by now but the sad truth is that he’s wide awake because all he can think about is that tomorrow he’ll have a new assistant bring him coffee and read up all his appointments for the day, but it won’t be Jieun, no matter how much he wishes for it to be. Because he fired her. From her work and from his life.

 

And it physically hurt him to admit that he misses her because he knows he shouldn’t be, shouldn’t be missing the girl who tried to break him and Kiko up for her own agenda, shouldn’t be missing someone that lied to him and tried to blame it all on someone else: but despite all the anger, he misses her.

 

He hasn’t seen Seungri in more  than a week’s time and that has got to be some sort of record, although it’s not a pleasant one because the despite how annoying the younger can be, it’s still Seungri, and Seungri is his friend, his brother, or so he thought. But he can’t understand why he would side with Jieun knowing that she did such an awful thing.

 

At least he’s still got his brother Seunghyun and Taeyang and Daesung, but Taeyang won’t shut up about how he was right about her and although it is true, Jiyong can't help but feel annoyed. He didn’t want believe it and still doesn’t. But Kiko is his girlfriend, and she wouldn't use him, would she?

 

The next day he’s seated in his office with the wrong coffee in his hand and a messed up file that he can’t bother to sort out because it should have been sorted out for him. The new assistant seems nice, he thinks, but he’s not here to make friends, he’s here to get work done and if his assistant can’t make a phone call like an adult she’s not worth his time.

 

Kiko visits more often as well. It’s like ever since Jieun tried to set her up she’s been extra cautious and extra attentive to him, like she’s afraid he’ll start believing her and kick her out of his life. It’s annoying the hell out of him but he lets her because he knows she’s worried and he can’t exactly blame her. Her friend, hell, his friend betrayed them.

 

Meanwhile in Busan Jieun holds the little usb stick in her shaking hands like she’s afraid someone will come and steal it from her in the comfort of her very empty room. Jungkook’s out with Yuna and her boyfriend but Jieun kindly declined their offering of ice-cream for some alone time. But her well deserved alone time has only left her anxious and sad, with the stupid usb stick with the stupid recording on it.

 

It would be so simple, really. She could go to any big ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter